islandCHICKloveDRAMA wrote: ..i have a feeling im gonna like this thread.. so

Yay!!! :)
Orange-Panda wrote: What would u do if you woke up and find that you have somehow married spiderman?....(yes, wat am i on about!)

I would initially freak out, then ask him to swing me through the city... hehehe
In the unlikely event that you woke up in neverland, what would you do?
il make sure I have my TINKERBELL outfit on first, and i better be a fairy when I wake up..
In the unlikely event that someone deposited 1 million in your account by accident, what would you do?
BeccaTrio wrote: I would initially freak out, then ask him to swing me through the city... hehehe
In the unlikely event that you woke up in neverland, what would you do?
i would say 'what an idiot but thanks, i will put it in good use.....like going to Korean and meeting all these good looking actors!' =D In the unlikely event that you smack your favourite actor/actress on the face by accident, what would you do next?
I would immediately fall to my knees and rub my hands together with tears in my eyes. Just like they do in dramas :) In the unlikely event that there was an elephant stampede, what would you do?
I would be like iron man and fly the hell out of there In the unlikely event you had to break up with your BF/GF to win 1million dollars what would you do?
I would break up with him, then a week later get back together. Its a win - win :) In the unlikely event that your idol called you to sing on stage with him/her, what would you do?
what else is there to do but scream "OF COURSE, OF COURSE I WILL SING WITH YOU".. just like ur accepting a proposal.. lol.. In the unlikely event that your parents arrange a marriage for you, what would you do?
I would pack my bags and get out of town quicker than you can say "drama". In the unlikely event that you won a million dollars, what would you do?
Answer I should have: I would give it to stop World Hunger My Answer: I would buy a bunch of electronics, clothing, and CDs with it, after buying myself an apartment In the unlikely event that you win a trip to Korea, what would you do?
I will tell everyone, hahaha.. and then pack my things lol In the unlikely event that you stepped on a worm, what would you do?
shreak, then curse the worm instantly for being stupid to even come near me and finally think of ways to clean my shoes..maybe bleach? An when i have come back to my senses, i will feel bad for killing it =( In the unlikely event you went banckrupt (hopefully not), what would you do?
I would pack my bags and move back in with my parents(grudgingly) until I get back on my feet. In the unlikely event South Korea decides to to stop airing dramas and shut down Kpop, what would you do?
I would go into mourning for a long time. Just replay all my K-pop music all day long :( In the unlikely event that your house flooded, what would you do?
move houses obviously! lol in the unlikely event you were kissed by your crush? what would you do?