kiss him back. In the unlikely event that aliens attacked, what would you do?
I'd grab my cat and hide under the bed. In the unlikely event your idol was throwing pebbles at your window, what would you do?
play Juliet. In the unlikely event you went down to breakfast only to find your favorite idol at the table, what would you do?
play Juliet. In the unlikely event you went down to breakfast only to find your favorite idol at the table, what would you do?
mangagirl wrote: play Juliet.

Wouldn't we all :)
I would be frozen in shock, then I would break out into a fangirl scream.

In the unlikely event you suddenly became no taller than your thumb, what would you do?
find an ant to ride on!!... in the unlikely event you woke up bald the next morning what would you do??
An ant ride sounds fun!!! :) If I woke up bald, I'd grab a hat and sunglasses and find the nearest wig store before anyone found out In the unlikely event you lost your voice, what would you do?
yes it wouldnt it b fun??...hehehehehe

start learning sign language straight away!..
in the unlikely event you found ur mom/dad having an affair??

BeccaTrio wrote: An ant ride sounds fun!!! :)

If I woke up bald, I'd grab a hat and sunglasses and find the nearest wig store before anyone found out

In the unlikely event you lost your voice, what would you do?
tell the other parent... in the unlikely event that you got married to a stranger what would you do?
i make sure he has alot of money!.. hehehehe in the unlikely event you became bankrupt what would you do??
islandCHICKloveDRAMA wrote: i make sure he has alot of money!.. hehehehe

in the unlikely event you became bankrupt what would you do??

I'd move in with my parents until I got back on my feet.

In the unlikely event that you found a suitcase on the street with no name on it containing a million dollars, what would you do?
Well, being the good person that I am, I would take it to the nearest police station... Maybe In the unlikely event that world ended tomorrow, what would you do?
go sleep so i wouldnt witness it. LOL in the unlikely even you sat on an orange in public what would you do?
il ask my parents for forgiveness for all the years of heartache and headaches!!!..

In the unlikely event a ghost jump from ur computer screen!

BeccaTrio wrote: Well, being the good person that I am, I would take it to the nearest police station... Maybe

In the unlikely event that world ended tomorrow, what would you do?
ooops WHAT WOULD YOU DO?.. forgot to add that to my question