It happen to you did it??...ol..
ayeaye2011 wrote: go sleep so i wouldnt witness it. LOL

in the unlikely even you sat on an orange in public what would you do?
what happened to me?
islandCHICKloveDRAMA wrote: It happen to you did it??...ol..

what happened to me?? :O
sitting on an orange in public???... oh im just being a clown..i thought it might have happen to u...hehehehehehehehe...
islandCHICKloveDRAMA wrote: il ask my parents for forgiveness for all the years of heartache and headaches!!!..

In the unlikely event a ghost jump from ur computer screen!

I'd slam my computer shut... Pronto!

In the unlikely event that there was only 1 slice of cake left, and you and another person wanted it, what would you do?
LOL nahhh, i was actually eating an orange at the time. hahaha half it :P in the unlikely event you accidently met a famous person what would you do?
Eat it. No matter what. Eat it. In the unlikely event that your dogs (if you don't have one: a purple elephant) ate your homework?
Sorry, too late ;$ - but I still would've eat it ^^" Uhm. Ignore, pretend I didn't see and brag about it to my friends later (: In the unlikely event that your dogs (if you don't have one: a yellow smurf) ate your homework?
Take a picture of the yellow smurfs as proof to show my teacher :) In the unlikely event that a bird pooped on your head, what would you do?
Yell at it and if I had a stone try to throw it to it, hoping it wouldn't fall on my head. In the unlikely event that someone told you smurfs don't exist o.O
i've had one poop on my hand from the sky...yuck beat them up (who ever said they dont exist).... lmao in the unlikel event you lost your phone what would you do?
I'll start training my dog to send messages. In the unlikely event you're trapped in a dream, what would you do ?
Nothing. If it's a nice dream I don't see why I will try to escape. Just enjoy. :) In the unlikely event that you have repeat one day for the next thirty years, what would you do?
i'd do everything and anything, since no one will remember the next day! LMAO in the unlikely event that you forget your past what will you do?
I will probably try to get it back, even if I might regret it aferward. In the unlikely event you're 6 years old all over again, what would you do ?