Cry. In the unlikely event you've been robbed, what would you do ?
I will find those robbers & beat their faces in In the unlikely event that you find $500 what would you do
probably save it, if i don't end up spending it on unnecessary stuff In the unlikely event we went back at the caveman age
I suppose I will begin making tools, and see if I could form a band :) In the unlikely event you woke up married to your idol, what would you do?
I'll hug and kiss him lol and tell him how long i've been obsessed with him hahaha In the unlikely event that your someone stole something and the police thought it was you who stole.
ima beat the the hell out of that person and it better not be my close friend or sibling .. hehehe A parcel was delievered to u but it was for ur next door neighbor, what would u do?
i wouldnt open it. i would give it to them the next time they are home. :) in the unlikely even you got told you have a star quality singing voice, what would you do?
Possibly try handling a career as a professor and sing as the same time. In the unlikely event your idol found out where you go to college and visited you, what would you do?
Go around telling everyone that he is my boyfriend. In the unlikely event you wake up to your life being a musical, what would you do?
maybe I would go to the flow then In the unlikely event you wake up and the you see yourself lie on a couch with Sadako :) what would you do :)
Probably try to engage her in conversation. In the unlikely event you wake up in a parallel universe where you grow up in a country different than your own, what would you do?
I would probably run around in confusing and then try to awake from this nightmare:p In the unlikely event you get chosen as the girl in the concert which can go up onstage to your favorite band....
Mirichan wrote: I would probably run around in confusing and then try to awake from this nightmare:p

In the unlikely event you get chosen as the girl in the concert which can go up onstage to your favorite band....

Im not a girl. But okay. I'll go up there and the mic, the guitar, and the keyboard SHALT BE MINE!!!!!!

I guess I need to make a girly question. =p
erm
what about what happens if the male artist of your dreams asks u to go on a date with him but u alreayd have a bf.
what will u do?
I will only take an boyfriend who is (for me) greater than any other idol so I will probaby decline confused and still shocked.But I bet I would ask for more time before so I can dream about it an little:p In the unlikely event you can choose between an journey to your dream country for free and your dream job....
I would chose my dream job, because I would then be able to travel to my dream country :) In the unlikely event you dropped some friends off at the airport then ran into your idol, what would you do?