Probably drop everything I have and glomp him. In the unlikely event you left you shoe somewhere, your idol found it and tracked you down, what would you do?
I call my BFF Cinderella and I say "You were right, it DOES work !" in the unlikely event that you are suddenly teleported in Seoul, with no money or change of clothes, but you are in from of your idol home, what would you do ?
wait until she comes back. and of course pretend to be half dead. hoping she wud take pity and take me in LOL what if u were sitting in the seat next to your idol in the plane
I would either SCREAM LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW IN HAPPINESS WHILE REPEATING 'BOOM SHAKAKALAKA~" or stare at them the whole time until they feel uncomfortable.

In an unlikely event that you fell out of your 5th story window....
i'd get the VAMPIRE PROSECUTOR to save me lmao! In the unlikely event you were kidnapped what would you do?
I would attempt to leave clues to my whereabouts. In the unlikely event you fell into a sewer, what would you do?
I would scream "EWWWWW" at the top of my lungs hoping someone would hear me and get me out In the unlikely event you became blind, what would you do?
I'd say "Great now I can't smell or see anything. Today is not my day." In the unlikely event you found out that your long lost cousin is the idol your crushing on the most, what would you do?
Stop crushing on him. In the unlikely event that you were allowed to be one of the first universe tourists...
I'd be really interested in stuff and touch things I'm not suppose to. In an unlikely event that you walked into a pole...
I wud fall to the floor, yell ow and run my head XD in an unlikely event that you met you fav actress/actor
I'd adopt him/her. In the unlikely even that you try to eat 45 hotdogs...
id have a stomache and probley throw them back up XD In the unlikely event that your fav show was cancelled
I'd be sad for a little, move on and start rewatching the old episodes at times. In the (un)likely event that Pokémon was real...
I would be shocked and then adopt my own pikichu in the unlikely event the child your babysitting is evil