Natalie91 wrote: now u forgot:)

haha~ :D I'm a human too, you know...hmm...

YamaPi
8/10 I haven't watched much of his dramas, just one I guess titled Yamato Hadeshiko Shichi Henge. He did pretty well there.

~ Jang Geun Suk~
9/10 I LOVE him in YAB and loving him Love Rain, when he smiles I melt :p he's just trying too hard to always seem moody with his eyebrows, Sookie, stop that, you'll get wrinkles! I also like some of his songs ^^
VioletSakura wrote: 9/10
I LOVE him in YAB and loving him Love Rain, when he smiles I melt :p he's just trying too hard to always seem moody with his eyebrows, Sookie, stop that, you'll get wrinkles! I also like some of his songs ^^

U forgot again :p
VioletSakura wrote: 9/10
I LOVE him in YAB and loving him Love Rain, when he smiles I melt :p he's just trying too hard to always seem moody with his eyebrows, Sookie, stop that, you'll get wrinkles! I also like some of his songs ^^

You're forgetting something :p
Affrodite wrote: U forgot again :p

Omg... I'm going back and forth in treads, I got confused :D sorry ^^

Matsumoto Jun
7/10 He's not a bad actor but still he's acting is not that good either ^^' Lee Hong Ki
8/10. He's not bad either. Plus, he's really funny and he has a wonderful voice.

Lee Jun Ki
10/10 one of the best actors I have seen & so versatile Park Shi Hoo
RainFlower wrote: Park Shi Hoo

10/10
I go crazy for him in Prosecutor Princess, and can't wait to watch him in Princess' Man.
Something is missing again :)

AdeNike wrote: Something is missing again :)

lol poor VS she was too busy gushing over PSH & I dont blame her he is shamazing :p
AdeNike wrote: Something is missing again :)

RainFlower wrote: lol poor VS she was too busy gushing over PSH & I dont blame her he is shamazing :p

:D OMG, whats wrong with me???? I'm sorry guys!! >_<

YooChun
Yoochun?? as in Micky?? Well, I haven't watched any of his dramas, but he does have wonderful singing and dancing skills :D 8/10

~Yoon Eun Hye~ in btw--- I soooo love her!!!!