This kind of game exist everywhere: 1)Rate the actor/actress with explanations. 2)Mention some dramas/movies that u liked or disliked the actor/actress in it. We will start with Lee Min Ho^^
I give him 10/10 :) he looks godd,is tall and funny:) Loved him in personal taste and BOF:) he also ruled in city hunter:) He is great in every way^^
I would give her 8/10 , she's cool somehow I loved her in Coffee prince, she was so so in take care of the young lady Jang Geun Seok?
Rourou wrote: I would give her 8/10 , she's cool somehow
I loved her in Coffee prince, she was so so in take care of the young lady

Jang Geun Seok?

9/10

Kamenashi Kazuya
8/10 because i didnt like nobuta^^'
twinklelie wrote: Kamenashi Kazuya

10/10
He's a very talented actor, I admire him in Nobuta wo Produce and Tatta Hitotsu no Koi, I also love his a little husky but cute voice.

Lee Seung-Ki
VioletSakura wrote: 10/10
He's a very talented actor, I admire him in Nobuta wo Produce and Tatta Hitotsu no Koi, I also love his a little husky but cute voice.

I couldn't agree more ^^
VioletSakura wrote:

Lee Seung-Ki

I would give him 8/10 just bcz i haven't seen many of his dramas
Loved him in my Gf is a Gumiho and currently liking him in King2Hearts

Lee Da Hae
Rourou wrote: I would give him 8/10 just bcz i haven't seen many of his dramas
Loved him in my Gf is a Gumiho and currently liking him in King2Hearts

Lee Da Hae

i give her 10//10...she is sooo funny i watched her in My girl,and her acting was great,she is also very pretty<3
Natalie91 wrote: i give her 10//10...she is sooo funny i watched her in My girl,and her acting was great,she is also very pretty<3

You forgot to post the next actor's name ^^
VioletSakura wrote: You forgot to post the next actor's name ^^

sorry...shin mina?
9/10 I like her acting both as a melodrama and comedy actress, I loved her both in My GF is a Gumiho, and especially in Love to Kill...
VioletSakura wrote: You forgot to post the next actor's name ^^

I will do it instead : Horikita Maki
now u forgot:)
VioletSakura wrote: 9/10
I like her acting both as a melodrama and comedy actress, I loved her both in My GF is a Gumiho, and especially in Love to Kill...