Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
You can confess anything you want in this thread

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I confess that I got sad when I knew that Bugs Bunny was only a drawing, and not a real-life being.

Eh, What's up Doc? :B
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
I didn't see ._.; *nothing to do here*
My confession would be ever since i started watching korean, japanese, and chinese i wrote fiction story about my favorite singers and acters that somehow i wish would come ture!
My confession is that I used to think that dramas were lame before I started watching them. Now I think otherwise! :D
Dojemi10 wrote: I didn't see ._.; *nothing to do here*

Don't give up so easily this and that are different.

Here is my confession

I have a crush on a another MDL user because her profile pic is some one i really like and I think her post are cute but this could be an affect of the profile pic being there.
i confess that i murdered a female mosquito....and i made it to look like an accident
bokami wrote: i confess that i murdered a female mosquito....and i made it to look like an accident

LOL!!! oh wait, im sorry, i shouldnt laugh, we should respect the family that are mourning....
bokami wrote: i confess that i murdered a female mosquito....and i made it to look like an accident

I am a mass murderer of them, and why, I never felt sorry!
You made my confession easy!

LOL. This is threadjacking but how did you know it was a female?

HAHAHAHA
ylisse wrote: LOL. This is threadjacking but how did you know it was a female?

HAHAHHAHAHA

Only female mosquitoes drink blood, aka vampires!
shaz22 wrote: Only female mosquitoes drink blood, aka vampires!

Oh! That's good to know eh? Thanks! ^^ :DD
Even though i wanted to be a big fan the second album I bought was kind of a let down. Maybe i had to big of expectations or i chewed on the first album so much. I hope this doesn't mean i'm falling out of love with them. I kind of feel disloyal
I must confess that one time that I got mad... I threw the remote control of my TV. Then surprised, it was still okay. LOL
I'm sort of obsessed with Jung Il Woo's bottom lip. It's so asdgdfsdgsd <3 I even went looking for photos of him with closeups of his lips, and am shocked that there aren't many.