@ emylan I recommend you give Chuno, Liar Game and The Villiage: Achiaras Secret another chance. I don't even like the actresses in Chuno and Village,but the dramas were still very enjoyable for me

love O2O - romantic  and eternal love 

Since K-Mommy doesn't have any "On Hold or Dropped List", I will again say for @Jubies33

I would recommend to watch She was pretty

(and can i say it was really difficult for me to choose from your list becoz you had all the dramas I hated too...I wouldn't say i liked She was pretty too but I somehow watched it )

ArikaWoopie, sorry i just joined few hours ago, hence no available list yet =) 

@ArikaWoopie Thumping Spike 2! I personally really enjoyed it but maybe we just have different tastes :p

Reply 1997, Kill me Heal me.

@YasmineLiticia I dropped everything on your dropped list (even though I'd like to give 49 Days another shot, maybe, one day) except for My Princess, which is the one I'll recommend you give a second chance to. I'm not going to pretend it'll change your life , but the couple is truly cute & sweet, and the drama, while there are definitely must-skip moments, is always entertaining. It's a good comfort food show to binge on.

@Marine I would say Strong Woman Do Bong Soon....There are skip moments but still fine to watch I guess :)

@ArikaWoopie I agree with pretty much everything in your dropped list so from your On-Hold list I would say to definitely check out Doctors and The Guardians (on the last one it gets a little boring in between but it gives SUPER interesting later).

The Sound Of Your Heart, from your On-Hold list

@pamn  chicago typewriter is pretty good. I love Gu pyung-pyo’s character. The ost is great too. 

@KCdrama   these 4 in particular  that you have dropped or decided not to watch are really well done, great acting, & emotionally compelling.

fated to love you
reply 1997
scent of a woman
another miss oh

@joannesmith for fated to love you, i dropped becuase i already watched the taiwanese version,so it felt predictable/repetitive...for reply 1997, it was because of the setting. Scent of a woman, i remembered not liking the female lead for some reasons...(but recently i watched her in woman of dignity,she was good there.) another miss oh, i watched like 1-2 eps, just not that hooked so went on to watch other dramas instead...i will reconsider scent of a woman and another miss oh...

For you, i recommend to watch bridal mask. Strange setting,i know ,i was reluctant to watch it becuase the setting is not quite ancient nor modern(the reason i dropped reply 1997 XD) but when i watch it i was so hooked. Joo won was aweeesome. A great bromance between him and park ki woong. The female lead got a bit of hate for her acting tho if i remembered correctly but i didn’t mind. Still one of the best and unexpectedly so. 

Eternal love is pretty good too. There are some parts of it that i dun like but overall it’s pretty good. The side characters’ stories are interesting too.  

Emergency couple are more of the typically rom com. But i like it. 

Boys Over Flowers - just don't expect much from it, but it's a nice something to watch mindlessly.