@Kar

https://mydramalist.com/15853-missing-9

Missing 9 is really good if you persevere but I'd still recommend you to skip the last episode

@ Sai Sruthi , your dropped list is empty so...  

Reply 1988  and Prison Playbook,  too good to drop them!!

Kenja no Ai- I personally loved it; revenge is the best

Age of Youth 2 - personally, one of my all time favorites!

I second Reply 1988 & Prison Playbook. Also, Secret Garden :)

Reply 1994!! Do not leave it on hold, it's as good as the others!

Marriage, Not Dating - it starts a little annoying but it gets pretty funny and unexpectedly the ML's mother becomes a character you kinda which doesn't happen often in these kinds of dramas

also Love O2O, but you got father with that one so I'm thinking maybe it just wasn't your style, even tho I loved it

Reply 1994, is a pity to leave it so close to the end!

Hello Monster was definitely worth watching for me.

Also, I'm currently watching Mask and I like it.

Paula:

Hello Monster was definitely worth watching for me.

Also, I'm currently watching Mask and I like it.

I cant believe you dropped Empress Ki ???? i consider it as one of the best in sageuk. Also doctor stranger is really good

I went through your on-hold and dropped list and just thought that you've done great job dropping the boring ones. But Prison Playbook... it takes a few episodes to build the story, but it gets a lot better. That's the only drama I'd really encourage you to give it a second chance.

For the next person, you should go through my 'not interested' list also. :)

iambulletproof:

I cant believe you dropped Empress Ki ???? i consider it as one of the best in sageuk. Also doctor stranger is really good

The only reason I dropped it was because a friend of mine literally gave me spoilers for the whole drama including the ending. =)) I am so sorry.