@mijumaru Thanks you for the reply! I want to give you at least a look! 

I keep recommending Angry mom!

Kenja no Ai - I know it's not a show for everyone and it's one of the most messed up dramas I've seen in a while, but in my opinion is totally worth finishing it. Specially since you're already halfway through, only two episodes away.

Rich Man, Poor Woman - I've heard good things about it

Descendants of the Sun  

Jealousy Incarnate

Should we kiss first ?

IT'S VERY REALISTIC IN SOME WAYS, THAT MAKES IT RELATABLE.

I don't like the screenwriter of that drama lol 

n/a, didn't watch any of those dropped dramas

You Who Came from the Stars is such a beautiful  drama! You should give it a second chance. It has the most beautiful couple ever

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff

Please finish Signal. Things are starting to make more sense and the story gets even better from ep 5. :D

Qing Chun You NI! The performances in episode 6 are amazing. 

Six Flying Dragons, it becomes more interesting later!

Hello Monster (great story that kicks off + interesting characters)

Mask (cute couple and good story that keeps you on edge)

Yong Pal ( The story did trail off later on, but it was still fun and enjoyable. I might also be just a bit biased)

You who came from the stars: the FL may be a little annoying at first but the series is really good and the love story is great

Prison playbook: I understand why you have dropped this. The truth is I was engrossed from the beginning in the series and I would recommend it to everyone. There are new characters later and you will love almost all of them, as we learn a lot of things about them and their lives. You will get  attached to them something that you will understand more when the show ends. It is a great series with an amazing balance between drama and comedy,

Healer - you've probably heard this before and I don't know your reasons for dropping, but if nothing else it made me fall in love with Park Min Young. I honestly think it was a nearly perfect drama, with just a few little things that kept me from giving it a 10. I would definitely suggest giving it more than 2 episodes