@Kar 

I am concerned that you have 2 dramas that were relatively enjoyable for me on your 'On Hold' list. This might indicate a divergence in our tastes, but having said that I think you should give A Gentleman's Dignity & The World That They Live In a second chance. Neither are perfect dramas, but had a certain quality to it that I appreciated it. Maybe you will too, if you watch to the end. Both are fairly similar to Another Oh Hæ Young, which I noticed you gave a solid 10.

Also I noticed that you're currently watching Beach Boys -- an old j-drama from 1997. I've been wanting to watch it but haven't been able to find it with subs. Do you speak Japanese or did you find it with subs somewhere?
@PrettyCarEye Thank you! I really want to resume those dramas... although the first episodes were not much to my liking.

About Beach boys in avistaz there are subtitles in english!!

I would give you a chance to "Maids", "Salaryman" and "Heard it Through the Grapevine". Although they are not my favorites. They have peculiarities that make them curious dramas to watch.
Be Arrogant is pretty funny ^-^
@Kar 

I plan to pick up Maids & Salaryman at some point, but Heard it Through The Grapevine is a bust. I liked the dark humour, but plot isn't really my cup of tea. I'm on avistaz, will check for Beach Boys. Thanks!
@Pamn

Winter Sonata, melodrama but very beautiful!!
Try Shopping King Louis
Beautiful Gong Shim, Chicago Typewriter, Suspicious Partner
The only one that I actually loved until the very end was Doctors, soooo....that one lol 
Descendants of the Sun
Hana Yori Dango - I can understand why you dropped but since its classic, why not?
Hanzawa Naoki. It's one of my favorite dramas, was a huge phenomenon in Japan when it aired, and gets really addicting.