Fated to Love you

PS: Kar, Im so amused on how you like watching really old dramas :)
Kou Kou Kyoushi 2003

@chibiladychoi, Yes, I love japanese dramas 90's!!!

There are more to give a 2nd chance in ur list

Comedy- Shopping Louie
Mystery- I remember You
as for a non-kdrama fan i liked Jang Ok Jung
@chibiladychoi I don't know what makes me dropped it. Guess because of the leadS and the storyline on which the lead is a villain.

WOW! I like most of your dropped list drama/movie.

I just watched Zenkai Girl. It was nice actually how the story goes.
@ Rama-Rama: Zenkai Girl is supposed to be fine but its heart breaking to see Nishikido Ryo with Aragaki Yui (fangirl problems).

What should I try again? :)
I can list some~ let see~ hehe

14-sai no haha

Delicious Gakuin - the story kind of stupid actually with over reaction thingy but the foods are yummy... haha

Minami-Kun no Koibito - any reason why you dropped it? hahaha
14-sai no haha - I just cant handle the drama on this one. I thought I would stay bcoz of Muira tho; I also dropped Taisetsu na Koto wa Subete Kimi ga Oshiete Kureta for the same reason

Delicious Gakuin - While I was a fan of drama filled with underrated ikemens (mind you, im a fujoshi), I got lazy and discontinued.

Minami-kun no Koibito - I know what you are trying to say. I kind of not-like the female lead and it pains me to see him with Nakagawa Taishi. LOL
The Producers, this goes for the better!
Shopping King Louie and I remember you for me as well....the others I don't think you would really change your mind. I kind of enjoyed the mess that was the K2 but if you dropped it, then I don't really think there is much use to pick it up again. It doesn't get better later on, it stays it's messy entertaining self.
School 2013
Pinocchio
Kill Me Heal Me
A Gentleman's Dignity
Goong
Cinderella and Four Nights
rich man ,poor woman