You Who Came from the Stars  (Although I agree with you about all the dramas you dropped) (This drama I recommend is not perfect either, but it had not bothered me while watching at least.)

Black, it's okay that's love, school 2013, please, come back mister, twenty again!

ok so for black: the most intricate, dark, disturbing and complex drama that ties everybody and everything together to the very last moment you won't expect or believe what's unfolding it's THAT good and everybody's performances were AMAZING. a very emotional watch

it's okay that's love: idk if it's tagged melodrama but it felt like it for a while but every character has a backstory and everyone deals with something in their life. lots of interesting career choices are implemented into the story and it definitely feels like a slice of life/reality with harsh transphobia and other very serious issues brought to light in korea

school 2013: something dramatic and poignant, deals with school violence and bullying. the friendships in this and the teacher-student relationships were so beautiful and real. had u rooting for the characters to put aside their differences

please come back mister and twenty again were so funny and lighthearted honestly, the characters are so unique and flawed and beautiful. twenty again is told through the perspective of a divorcee who goes back to school to accomplish what she couldn't when she was married and a mother. very well written and moving. please come back mister is a silly body swapping drama but it isn't meant to be taken serious, the drama knows it's a joke and does just that by making the audience laugh constantly i would definitely pick this up again, the main characters had such great chemistry and antics lol

My Secret Romance - it's not prefect, it's definitely a drama you watch when you just want some fluff and to not really have to think about it. I'd give it another chance on a day when you just need a palate cleanser.

(everyone always says goblin to me but it's not happening)

Reply 1997 and Age of Youth!!! (both make my favorites list)

Secret gardens

It gets even better as it progress 

Eternal love

I will never let you go 

Oh my ghostess

Cinderella chef

Pinocchio
The Smile Has Left Your Eyes

• Age of Youth
  • Cinderella and the Four Knights
  • Reply 1997

@Kar you have done some great choices, everything on your dropped list sucked!

Strongest Deliveryman is a favorite of mine, not sure why you dropped it but I would definitely say give it another go! 

Also, Attention, Love does get better as it goes.

(Please say something besides Goblin)