Chicago Typewriter

It's Okay, That's Love

Prison Playbook

Not sure if you're really dropping this but I would give "Bad Guys" a second change. 

Yin-Taiyo:

Not sure if you're really dropping this but I would give "Bad Guys" a second change. 

From your list, Healer, skip the next 4 eps and restart from ep 7-8 and you may end up liking it like I did, I dropped after ep 2 too and didn't watch ep 3 to 6 and then I enjoyed it. 

Are you human too? 

winterbone:

Okay, so I haven't watched many dramas of your Dropped list but I know one or too. 

I would suggest K2 for three reasons: 

1. Ji Chang Wook. He seems strong, has awesome action screen time and he has quite the chemistry with the FL as always. 

2. It has an interesting plot and believe me when I say this; this show will make you laugh, giggle and tear up all the way. It's not a super popular drama but it's really good. 

3. The kisses and the affection on this show is everything. Too cute.

Angel's last mission: Love

To be honest, I didn't know the existence of this drama until it appeared on my Facebook Videos. I haven't seen it yet but I have seen many of its scenes on Youtube and I have to say it seems really interesting and has a different plot than usual kdramas. The supernatural elements always intrigue me but not many of them are actually worthing my time. I saw almost every scene on Youtube and it's like I already watch it without me watching it. 

I think it deserves your time.

It is sooo good. I had to take a break from it becuase wheww emotional rollercoaster!!

Haven't watched a drama from your dropped list but I highly recommend Guardian. 

First of all, I see Ji Chang Wook on your profile picture and Woo Do Hwan when I entered your list and I already know we are soulmates :D 

From yor On-Hold list I definitely recommend Healer. At times the criminal intrigue was ridiculous but it is generally one of my favorite dramas and it cemented my love for Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young, their chemistry was off the charts! 

And from your Dropped list I personally really enjoyed Hello Monster (which made me fall in love with Seo In Guk lol I know I have many Korean husbands). It had some twists and turns I wasn't expecting at all and it is a genre I thoroughly enjoy. Also MOON LOVERS. I know it's not everybody's cup of tea but it totally destroyed me. It is the kdrama of my life, I've never been the same since the moment I finished it and I will always recommend it! 

I think you should finish of that winter the wind blows 

Perfume & The Package 

He Is Psychometric (gets a lot better after the first couple of episodes)

Memories of the Alhambra 

You've made some good choices! 

Strongest Deliveryman