Definitely Age of Youth. I'm waiting for season 3 desperately. Second season is rare  for kdramas but both of them are so good.

Alright:

-Light in your eyes- This ones controversial, kinda like marmite- personally loved it, no spoilers cos I didn't know what happened and damnnn, makes it so much better. Ride the roller coaster, accept every moment and then feel what this drama means. (sounds a bit hippy) God, anyways Ive hyped it up so no promises, I'm sorry if you don't like it.

-Save Me!!!- Damn, you have two of my most favourite dramas on your To Watch... yes, no romance but damn is it amazing and interesting, plus the ending is so satisfying.

-Vagabond-Now one of my favourites that's airing... give it time, wasn't sure at the beginning but at ep 5 or so, each episode starts getting better than the last- amazing. You might be waiting for this to finish airing though...

- Hotel Del Luna- Actually on my On Hold, need to get back to this... such a cool, strong FL, and a fun, wacky drama from what I remember...

* God I wrote an essay... sorry :) x

Moon embracing the sun 

Shining Inheritance

The Guest 

3 Nen A Gumi: Ima kara Mina-san wa, Hitojichi Desu

Kazoku game (one of my favourite dramas)

1. When We Were Young 
  2. Kill Me, Heal Me
  3. Misty

The Naked Director

The Many Faces of Ito

Boku, Unmei no Hito desu

I am Your Teacher

Nagi no Oitama It was a refreshing drama 

Chicago Typewriter

My Girlfriend is a Gumiho (It's been a while since I watched it, but I liked it ^^) 

• I Hear Your Voice
  • Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
  • You're All Surrounded
  • Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo

I strongly recommend Gu Family Book !!

Le Coup de Foudre

Secret Garden

The Legends

Splash Splash Love and High-end Crush are super cute mini-series. Highly recommended

Spring Turns to Spring  there is no romance, a lot sismance and interesting characters.

Go back Couple and Her Private Life are must-see rom-coms.