Ikebukuro West Gate Park

@ Songyi--  Chicago Typewriter-   gets better and better   (Also  just getting into Japanese Dramas and like the  sound of the ones on your TBW list).

Woman of Dignity from your PTW!

And if you are interested in Japanese dramas, I can recommend:

Hanzawa Naoki, Nobuta wo Produce, Zeni Geba, Mahoro Ekimae Bangaichi, Ikebukuro West Gate Park, LIFE, Last Friends, The Quiz Show 1&2, Lipstick

On your PTW list I reccomend the movie "Blue Spring" and the drama "Kisarazu Cats Eye"~! 

I have great attachments with both of these, I hope you enjoy them too ^^

Ikebukuro West Gate Park and If Cats Disappeared From the World. You have many great things on your PTW though!

@songyi The Innocent Man

I would recommend the K-movie "the thieves" this was a fun and light movie. I would also rec "Love me if you dare". if you like crime dramas,this one is very suspenseful,with great writing and good chemistry with the leads. Wallace Huo' s character also has some adorable moments. 

Definitely recommend Battle of Changsha. I watched this drama this year and it has been a long time since a drama has impressed me this much. This drama is a true masterpiece with lots of historically correct events. One of my favorite characters in dramaland is i this drama and he is a true gem. This drama made me cry 11 times in less than 24hrs. I kid you not. I also made my mom watch it and she absolutely loved it. She told me she cried many times as well.  This drama is mainly about a family's relationships and how war affects the people. 

You have so many hood ones on your PTW list but Quiz show 2 is a must see

Hanzawa Naoki is absolutely a must see

@songyi Shut Up: Flower Boy Band

@CindyLee thanks I'll definitely watch Battle of Changsha soon!

@Songyi I would recommend River’s Edge Okawabata Tanteisha and Love Me If You Dare

@jubies33

A must see: 1 Litre no Namida (please do watch it!!)

Byakuyako

It's Not That I Can't Marry, But I Don't Want To

Kazoku Game

Nagareboshi

Nobuta wo produce

Queen for 7 days

Ryusei no kizuna

The quiz show 2

Today's Kira-kun

Tunnel

Donxiote -for a silly laugh (and Matsuda Shota

Final life for sci fi action (and matsuda Shota and Taemin)

Tokyo Badwagon for Slice of life musical (just skip the songs I did) and Kame