A werewolf boy.

Loving never forgetting.

• Love O2O
  • Strongest Deliveryman
  • Reply 1997
  • Thirty But Seventeen
  • Bromance
  • My Mr. Mermaid

Avengers Social Club- a realistic take on revenge; I love to see those being wronged try to get back at those who hurt them

Cheese in the Trap- I personally LOVED this drama. Its a deeper drama when you pay attention to the psychological aspects of the characters

Come and Hug Me- I think its the best drama of 2018 (but that's just me); smart villain, lovely love story and amazing acting with amazing writing

Eternal Love- why haven't you started this yet?! WATCH IT ALREADY!!!

Save Me- I loved this one simply cause the subject is something I've never seen before in a drama- dealing with a cult. Plus the acting of Seo Ye Ji and Woo Do Hwan is A1

Thirty But Seventeen - an interesting and funny plot and a cute romance

Something About 1%, A Love So Beautiful - both are cute romances though neither is groundbreaking, good fluffy fillers between heavier dramas

Hello Monster, The Master's Sun - interesting plots, still comedies but darker

(I'm not really passionate about any of those but they were all good, Thirty But Seventeen is the best out of them probably. Also, this is not on any of your lists but I don't know why not because I would recommend it to you for sure and above all of the dramas I just mentioned - Love By Chance)

Chief kim: the best korean comedy drama, if none one of the best korean drama in general: it's smart and funny. You should defenetly watch, it's worth your time.

Eternal love: just watch it! 

I would love to recommend "Shopping King Louie" this romcom drama will teach you to learn to love what makes you happy not just material things.

Empress Ki: If you want to watch a historical drama that doesn't only revolve around romance, this is for you. Empress Ki is one of my all time favourite series and I admit that I was a little hesitant to watch it at first because of the number of the episodes. After starting the drama though, I didn't want it to end. It has an amazing storyline, great acting and music and definitely fantastic characters.

Bad Guys: This is one of the first Kdramas that I watched that wasn't in the romance genre. It is a great series with a really good storyline. The acting is on point and the characters are well crafted. If you are looking for an action-crime drama this is a must watch.

The Princess' Man With it I started to historical dramas, and I still have not seen another like it!

Memory is a wonderful emotional ride, raw, real, and with a lot of heart!

Bad guys 

Positive physique 

Duel

Goblin

strong woman DBS

Thirty But Seventeen

Are You Human Too?

Avengers Social Club 

Ms. Perfect 

My Love So Beautiful

Come and Hug Me

Boku, Unmei no Hito desu - kame sama and yamapi together again!! 

Blood Monday - It's been a long time since I've watched this but I remember being obsessed with this