Previous page does not work, so I open a new one.

I thought this would come in handy in this section. Just click on the person who posted above you's dramalist and recommend something on the plan to watch list. What should I watch next?

@fanitha

I recommend you see "W" and "Jealousy Incarnate". I'm currently watching. I like them very much!
Bad Guys -- intense! Still the only drama I've ever given a 10 to.
Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo -- it's only just started but I really like it, it's fun when it needs to be fun and it's really sad when it needs to be sad. Also filmed very beautifully, and not to mention the eye candy! :)
I'd recommend you to watch the K-movies Innocent Steps (it was sweet...I didn't expect to like it but I did) and Spellbound which are in your PTW list!! Also the K-drama Two Weeks (it's thriling and exciting to watch)! :)
If you liked Two Weeks, I'm sure you'll love God's Gift - 14 Days! It's one of my favorite heartwrenching and suspense dramas T^T Just can't resist the shows that bring together a parent and their child.
@Richel   Thanks I'll definitely watch it when I have time then! :)
you have to watch healer, @richel! I put it off for a long time but was happily surprised by how good & addicting I found it to be once I watched it. it did take me about four eps to really get into the drama & start appreciating the script, tho.
@theairwit  You should definitely watch Buzzer Beat, Limit and Ryusei no Kizuna!!! ^_^ Loved them!!!  Also watch Two Weeks, Cold Eyes, Bestseller! :)
Boku no ita jikan,  i feel Haruma is superb here
Legal high, its rlly funny
Cinderella and the Four Knights -- fun and easy to watch
Splash Splash LOVE -- super good, also funny and cute
The Master's Sun -- fun and quite interesting to watch
W -- intense and unpredictable, will keep you at the edge of your seat and the twists and turns are insane
Love o2o ( rlly sweet and fluffly)
Love me if you dare
Rich man poor woman
Pride
Underwear
W

all good dramas! ;)
@Kar

- Bokura no Yuuki
- Engine
- GTO (1998)
- Love Generation
- Nobody Knows (movie)
Hirugao - one of my faves, Ueto Aya and Takumi Saito -need to say more?

Nagareboshi - speaking of Aya-chan and add Takenouchi Yukata + dramatic plot

Rinsho Hanzai Gakusha Himura Hideo no Suiri - bromance between Takumi Saito and Masataka Kubota

Siren - compelling, Matsuzaka Tori bring out his Hattori Heiji once again

Wolf Girl and Black Prince - typical shojou movie but will make you KKYYYAAAA for NakaKento and Chiba Yudai
Watch Siren(J-drama) !!! It's awesome!!! ^_^