• Link to your Drama list: (×)
  • Difficulty: Extremely hard 
  • Completed dramas at sign-up for the challenge: 80
  • Completed movies at sign-up for the challenge: 44
  • Progress: 50/50 
  •    CMPL  

Type (5/5)

Creators (5/5)

• Watch a drama/movie that has your favorite actor: Dias Police: Ihou Keisatsu
  • Watch a drama/movie that has your favorite actress: More than blue
  • Watch a drama/movie by the same director as one of your favorites drama/movie: Monster
  • Watch a drama/movie by the same writer as one of your favorites drama/movie: Bad Guys
  • Watch a drama/movie by a director/writer you don't know: Love Clinic

Years (5/5)

• Watch a drama/movie that aired this year: Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
  • Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year the user above/below you joined MDL: Hwarang
  • Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same season you joined MDL: Silenced
  • Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2000 and 2005: A moment to remember
  • Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2005 and 2010: My Tutor Friend 2

Tags, Themes & Demographics (16/16)

Adaptations (5/5)

Stats (4/4)

• Watch a drama/movie with a score of 7.0 or below: Codename: Jackal
  • Watch a drama/movie ranked in the Top 300: Boss & Me
  • Watch a highly rated and completed drama/movie from another challenger who posted on the same page you signed up on: Fight for my way
  • Watch a drama/movie with less than 1000 completed members: Naked Fireman

Challenge & MDL related (5/5)

Miscellaneous (5/5)

• Re-watch a drama/movie: The Master's Sun
  • Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same last letter as your username: Arang and the Magistrate
  • Choose a drama/movie from the predictive search using a generated random word (Use this site to generate a random word): Queen of the ring
  • Watch a drama/movie that has been on your Plan to Watch list for too long: Meitantei no Okite
  • Watch a drama/movie with a protagonist that has weird hairstyle or color: Koizora

Bonus Challenges (4/4)

• Starting date: 01.01.2017
  • Link to your Drama list: http://mydramalist.com/dramalist/vkdramaqueen 
  • Difficulty: Extremely Hard
  • Completed dramas at sign-up for the challenge: 175
  • Completed movies at sign-up for the challenge: 103
  • Progress: 37/50

Type (4/5)

• Watch a short drama (i.e. 10 minutes per episode or less) - Queen of the Ring (2017)
  • Watch a web drama - Vivid Romance (2017)
  • Watch a drama special - The Happy Loner (2017)
  • Watch a long movie (i.e. 3 hours or more)
  • Watch an award-winning drama/movie(Please, mention the award) [Blue Dragon Film Award, best film 2013) -  Hope (2013)

Creators (4/5)

• Watch a drama/movie that has your favorite actor [Kim Nam Gil] - Live Up to Your Name, (2017); One Day (2017)
  • Watch a drama/movie that has your favorite actress [Ha Ji Won] - Hospital Ship (2017)
  • Watch a drama/movie by the same director as one of your favorites drama/movie  
  • Watch a drama/movie by the same writer as one of your favorites drama/movie [I Remember You (2015)] - Suspicious Partner (2017)
  • Watch a drama/movie by a director/writer you don't know (i.e. You haven't seen anything from them before) - Tunnel (2017)

Years (3/5)

• Watch a drama/movie that aired this year - My Secret Romance (2017)
  • Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year the user above/below you joined MDL - Sunny (2011)
  • Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same season you joined MDL [June (summer)] - Evergreen Love (2016)  
  • Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2000 and 2005
  • Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2005 and 2010 - Scandal Makers (2008)

Tags, Themes & Demographics (14/16)

• Watch a drama/movie with adults as the main cast -  Go Back Couple (2017)
  • Watch a drama/movie with students as the main cast - Drama Special Season 8: If We Were a Season (2017)
  • Watch a drama/movie that focuses on non-romantic relationships - My Annoying Brother (2016)
  • Watch a drama/movie that focuses on a couple with a romantic relationship - So Young 2: So You're Still Here (2016)
  • Watch a drama/movie about food, music, art, or animals - Your Lie in April (2016)
  • Watch a drama/movie about school, Life, or Youth - Tomorrow I will Date with Yesterday's You (2016)
  • Watch a Historical, Political, War, or Military drama/movie  - Wolf Warriors II (2017)
  • Watch a Sci-Fi, Fantasy, or Supernatural drama/movie - Circle (2017)
  • Watch a Horror, Vampire, or Zombie drama/movie
  • Watch a Mystery, Thriller, or Psychological drama/movie - Pandora (2016)
  • Watch a Crime, Investigation, or Detective drama/movie - The Man From Nowhere (2010)
  • Watch a Sports, Martial Arts, Tokusatsu, or Wuxia drama/movie -Gong Shou Dao (2017)
  • Watch a Medical, Law, Business drama/movie -The Flu (2013)
  • Watch a drama/movie that is tagged with a genre you dislike [Tragedy] - Star of the Universe (2017)
  • Watch a drama/movie that has foreign actor(s) - The Great Wall (2017)
  • Watch a drama/movie from a country you least watched from

Adaptations (3/5)

•  Watch the 1st season of a drama/movie that has 2 or more seasons/squeals
  • Watch a drama/movie that is related (e.g. sequel, side story) to something you previously watched - Age of Youth 2 (2017)
  • Watch a drama/movie that has been remade
  • Watch a drama/movie adapted from a novel - Sweet Sixteen (2016)
  • Watch a drama/movie adapted from a manga or a webtoon - Minami-kun no Koibito: My Little Lover (2015)

Stats (4/4)

• Watch a drama/movie with a score of 7.0 or below - Sauce-san no Koi (2017)
  • Watch a drama/movie ranked in the Top 300 - Because This is My First Life (2017)
  • Watch a highly rated and completed drama/movie from another challenger who posted on the same page you signed up on (i.e. A completed drama/movie rated 10, 9 or 8; the best score) - Fight for My Way (2017) [rated 10 by Aspyre]
  • Watch a drama/movie with less than 1000 completed members - Lucid Dream (2017)

Challenge & MDL related (3/5)

•  Watch a drama/movie that was recently discussed in the Show & Movie Discussions sub-forum - While You Were Sleeping (2017)
  • Watch a drama/movie that another user has watched for this challenge - Will you be there? (2016)
  • Watch one of the staff members’ favorite drama/movie (Updated list in the 2017 Watch Challenge Discussion thread)
  • Watch a drama/movie that was recently reviewed - Save Me (2017)
  • Watch a drama/movie that was recently recommended 

Miscellaneous (2/5)

•  Re-watch a drama/movie
  • Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same last letter as your username (Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters) - Drama Special Season 8: You're Closer than I think (2017)
  • Choose a drama/movie from the predictive search using a generated random word (Use this  site to generate a random word - [hit]) - Hit the Top (2017)
  • Watch a drama/movie that has been on your Plan to Watch list for too long
  • Watch a drama/movie with a protagonist that has weird hairstyle or color

Bonus Challenges(Optional and non-interchangeable with previous items) (1/4)

• Finish an on-hold or dropped drama/movie
  • Watch a Sitcoms
  • Watch a Mature, BL, or GL drama/movie
  • Watch a daily drama (+100 episodes/ 30 min or +50 episodes/ 1 h) - Just for you (2017)
  • Starting date: Jan 7, 2017    
  • Link to your Drama list: bangbang    
  • Difficulty: 30 - Medium (I totally changed lol!)
  • Completed dramas at sign-up for the challenge: 96    
  • Completed movies at sign-up for the challenge: 101    
  • Progress: 35/30

Type (3/5) 

Creators (4/5)  

• Watch a drama/movie that has your favorite actor:Kim Nam Gil - No Regret (2006)   
  • Watch a drama/movie that has your favorite actress: Park Bo Young - Hot Young Bloods (2014)    
  • Watch a drama/movie by the same director as one of your favorites drama/movie: Scandal Makers (2008) - Kang Hyeong-chul (Sunny director)   
  • Watch a drama/movie by the same writer as one of your favorites drama/movie:     
  • Watch a drama/movie by a director/writer you don't know (i.e. You haven't seen anything from them before):Grey Rainbow (2016)

Years (5/5)  

Adaptations (2/5)   

•  Watch the 1st season of a drama/movie that has 2 or more seasons/sequels:    
  • Watch a drama/movie that is related (e.g. sequel, side story) to something you previously watched:  Together With Me The Series (2017) 
  • Watch a drama/movie that has been remade: My Girl and I (2005)
  • Watch a drama/movie adapted from a novel    
  • Watch a drama/movie adapted from a manga or a webtoon: Prince's Prince (2015)

Stats (2/4)   

• Watch a drama/movie with a score of 7.0 or below: Sick Nurses (2007) ~6.8  
  • Watch a drama/movie ranked in the Top 300:
  • Watch a highly rated and completed drama/movie from another challenger who posted on the same page you signed up on (i.e. A completed drama/movie rated 10, 9 or 8; the best score)    
  • Watch a drama/movie with less than 1000 completed members: 26 Years (2012)

Challenge & MDL related (3/5)  

Miscellaneous (1/5)

•  Re-watch a drama/movie: Sunny (2011)   
  • Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same last letter as your username (Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters):A Girl at My Door (2014)    
  • Choose a drama/movie from the predictive search using a generated random word (Use this site to generate a random word)    
  • Watch a drama/movie that has been on your Plan to Watch list for too long: The Crucible (2011)    

• Watch a Sitcoms    
  • Watch a Mature, BL, or GL drama/movieRed Wine in the Dark Night (2015)
  • Watch a daily drama (+100 episodes):
Hessa Volunteer Staff
  • Starting date: January 7, 2016
  • Link to your Drama list: http://mydramalist.com/dramalist/Hessa
  • Difficulty: Easy
  • Completed dramas at sign-up for the challenge: 49
  • Completed movies at sign-up for the challenge: 105
  • Progress: 20/20 (Currently Watching / Completed / Plan to Watch)

Type (2/5)
  • Watch a short drama (i.e. 10 minutes per episode or less)
  • Watch a web drama
  • Watch a drama special Door to Door (July)
  • Watch an award-winning drama/movie Ode to Father (March 9) Blue Dragon Film Awards
Creators (2/5)
  • Watch a drama/movie that has your favorite actor
  • Watch a drama/movie that has your favorite actress
  • Watch a drama/movie by the same director as one of your favorites drama/movie  Pandora (March 25) | One of my favorite movie, Deranged
  • Watch a drama/movie by the same writer as one of your favorites drama/movie
  • Watch a drama/movie by a director/writer you don't know (i.e. You haven't seen anything from them before) New Trial (May 6)
Years (2/5)
  • Watch a drama/movie that aired this year Missing 9 (Started January 18)
  • Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year the user above/below you joined MDL 
  • Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year you joined MDL Tonbi
  • Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2000 and 2005 Holyland (August)
  • Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2005 and 2010 Le Grand Chef
Tags, Themes & Demographics (9/16)
  • Watch a drama/movie with adults as the main cast
  • Watch a drama/movie with students as the main cast Solomon's Perjury 1: Suspicion (January 20)
  • Watch a drama/movie that focuses on non-romantic relationships Wild Heroes (January 7 - January 25)
  • Watch a drama/movie that focuses on a couple with a romantic relationship
  • Watch a drama/movie about food, music, art, or animals The Liar and His Lover (March 28)
  • Watch a drama/movie about School, Life, or Youth 
  • Watch a Historical, Political, War, or Military drama/movie
  • Watch a Sci-Fi, Fantasy, or Supernatural drama/movie The Priests (May 10)
  • Watch a Horror, Vampire, or Zombie drama/movie As the Gods Will (March 26)
  • Watch a Mystery, Thriller, or Psychological drama/movie Limit (July 5)
  • Watch a Crime, Investigation, or Detective drama/movie Voice (January 22 -March 17)
  • Watch a Sports, Martial Arts, Tokusatsu, or Wuxia drama/movie
  • Watch a Medical, Law, Business drama/movie Defendant (March 13 - May 14)
  • Watch a drama/movie that is tagged with a genre you dislike Nobunaga Concerto (War) (February 25 - April 22)
  • Watch a drama/movie that has foreign actor(s)
Adaptations (3/5)
  • Watch the 1st season of a drama/movie that has 2 or more seasons/squeals LIAR GAME (July)
  • Watch a drama/movie that is related (e.g. sequel, side story) to something you previously watched Solomon's Perjury 2: Judgment (February 4)
  • Watch a drama/movie adapted from a novel Solomon's Perjury (July 1)
  • Watch a drama/movie adapted from a manga or a webtoon 
Stats (1/4)
  • Watch a drama/movie with a score of 7.0 or below
  • Watch a drama/movie ranked in the Top 300 Healer
  • Watch a highly rated and completed drama/movie from another challenger who posted on the same page you signed up on (i.e. A completed drama/movie rated 10, 9 or 8; the best score)
  • Watch a drama/movie with less than 1000 completed members BIGBANG MADE: The Movie (February 27)
Challenge & MDL related (0/5)
  • Watch a drama/movie that was recently discussed in the Show & Movie Discussions sub-forum
  • Watch a drama/movie that another user has watched for this challenge
  • Watch one of the staff members’ favorite drama/movie
  • Watch a drama/movie that was recently reviewed  Babysitter
Miscellaneous (1/5)
  • Re-watch a drama/movie Paradise Kiss (March 30th)
  • Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same last letter as your username (Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters)
  • Choose a drama/movie from the predictive search using a generated random word (Use this site to generate a random word)
  • Watch a drama/movie that has been on your Plan to Watch list for too long Unexpected You (Started January 23)
Bonus Challenges (Optional and non-interchangeable with previous items) (1/4)
  • Starting date:  01.01.2017
  • Link to your Drama list: MDL
  • Difficulty:  Medium (30) - Very Hard (50)
  • Completed dramas at sign-up for the challenge: 101
  • Completed movies at sign-up for the challenge: 106
  • Progress: 30/30 (07.06) - 38/50
  • Dramas/Movies: 30/8 (+ 2 web dramas + 4 movies that don't fit on here lol)

Type (4/5)

Creators (5/5) FIN

• Watch a drama/movie that has your favorite actor:Thank You (Shin Sung Rok) -02.04.2017-
  • Watch a drama/movie that has your favorite actress: The Greatest Love (Gong Hyo Jin) -01.29.2017-
  • Watch a drama/movie by the same director as one of your favorites drama/movie: Chicago Typewriter (On The Way To The Airport) -06.12.2017-
  • Watch a drama/movie by the same writer as one of your favorites drama/movie: Legend of The Blue Sea (Producers) -04.29.2017-
  • Watch a drama/movie by a director/writer you don't know (i.e. You haven't seen anything from them before):Be Arrogant-02.23.2017-

Years (3/5)

• Watch a drama/movie that aired this year: Strong Woman Do Bong Soon (2017) -05.08.2017-
  • Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year the user above/below you joined MDL
  • Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same season you joined MDL
  • Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2000 and 2005:What Happened In Bali (2004) -05.07.2017-
  • Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2005 and 2010: Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge (2010) -02.23.2017-

• Watch a drama/movie with adults as the main cast: It's Okay, That's Love-04.28.2017-
  • Watch a drama/movie with students as the main cast: Switch Girl!!-01.24.2017-
  • Watch a drama/movie that focuses on non-romantic relationships:Nobuta wo Produce-01.23.2017-
  • Watch a drama/movie that focuses on a couple with a romantic relationship: Tomorrow With You -04.15.2017-
  • Watch a drama/movie about food, music, art, or animals:Drinking Solo-06.03.2017-
  • Watch a drama/movie about school, Life, or Youth: My Annoying Brother-02.02.2017-
  • Watch a Historical, Political, War, or Military drama/movie: Masquerade-07.28.2017-
  • Watch a Sci-Fi, Fantasy, or Supernaturaldrama/movie: Goblin-01.31.2017-
  • Watch a Horror, Vampire, or Zombie drama/movie: Train to Busan -01.07.2017-
  • Watch a Mystery, Thriller, or Psychological drama/movie: Circle -08.02.2017-
  • Watch a Crime, Investigation, or Detective drama/movie: Man on High Heels-02.02.2017-
  • Watch a Medical, Law, Business drama/movie: Chief Kim-05.25.2017-
  • Watch a drama/movie that is tagged with a genre you dislike: Radiant Office (Business) -07.28.2017-
  • Watch a drama/movie from a country you least watched from: Evil Minds(China)  -03.23.2017

Adaptations (4/5)

•  Watch the 1st season of a drama/movie that has 2 or more seasons/sequels: God's Quiz-03.11.2017-
  • Watch a drama/movie that is related (e.g. sequel, side story) to something you previously watched:Reply 1994 -03.10.2017-
  • Watch a drama/movie adapted from a novel:It's Me, It's Me -09.14.2017-
  • Watch a drama/movie adapted from a manga or a webtoon:The Sound of Your Heart -03.12.2017-

Stats (4/4) FIN

• Watch a drama/movie with a score of 7.0 or below: Mot (5.3) -09.14.2017-
  • Watch a drama/movie ranked in the Top 300: Age of Youth (#34) -06.14.2017-
  • Watch a highly rated and completed drama/movie from another challenger who posted on the same page you signed up on (i.e. A completed drama/movie rated 10, 9 or 8; the best score):Defendant (Azu-chan, 10) -07.31.2017-
  • Watch a drama/movie with less than 1000 completed members: Beautiful Sunday (92) -10.03.2017-

Challenge & MDL related (1/5)

•  Watch a drama/movie that was recently discussed in the Show & Movie Discussions sub-forum
  • Watch a drama/movie that another user has watched for this challenge: High-end Crush (starlight314502, pg 7) -06.21.2017-
  • Watch one of the staff members’ favorite drama/movie (Updated list in the 2017 Watch Challenge Discussion thread)
  • Watch a drama/movie that was recently reviewed

Miscellaneous (3/5)

•  Re-watch a drama/movie: Master's Sun-02.16.2017-
  • Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same last letter as your username (Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters)
  • Choose a drama/movie from the predictive search using a generated random word (Use this site to generate a random word): "Infallible" - Security Police-03.13.2017-
  • Watch a drama/movie that has been on your Plan to Watch list for too long: The Beauty Inside -06.22.2017-
  • Watch a drama/movie with a protagonist that has weird hairstyle or color:

Bonus Challenges(Optional and non-interchangeable with previous items) (0/4)

• Watch a Sitcoms
  • Watch a daily drama (+100 episodes)

Starting date: 01.01.17

Link to your Drama list: (Drama List, not custom made lists) Natty

Difficulty: Extremely Hard

Completed dramas at sign-up for the challenge: 25

Completed movies at sign-up for the challenge: 8

Progress: 50/50 + bonus 4/4

COMPLETED as of 08.12.17 

Type:

Creators:

Years:

• Watch a drama/movie that aired this year: Naked Fireman (20.01.17)
  • Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year the user above/below you joined MDL: (2014 - KSuuh) Monster (02.12.17)
  • Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same season you joined MDL (July 4, 2013): Cold Eyes - July 3, 2013 (03.12.17)
  • Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2000 and 2005: 100 Days with Mr. Arrogant / 2004 (08.01.17)
  • Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2005 and 2010: Death Bell / 2008 (02.12.17)

Tags, Themes & Demographics:

• Watch a drama/movie with adults as the main cast: Strong Woman Do Bong-Soon (21.04.17)
  • Watch a drama/movie with students as the main cast: Solomon´s Perjury (31.01.17)
  • Watch a drama/movie that focuses on non-romantic relationships: Friends Never Die (20.01.17)
  • Watch a drama/movie that focuses on a couple with a romantic relationship: Shopping King Louis (29.06.17)
  • Watch a drama/movie about food, music, art, or animals: Wasao (07.12.17)
  • Watch a drama/movie about school, Life, or Youth: My Paparotti (26.11.17)
  • Watch a Historical, Political, War, or Military drama/movie: Shin Godzilla (08.12.17)
  • Watch a Sci-Fi, Fantasy, or Supernatural drama/movie: The Girl`s Ghost Story (03.12.17)
  • Watch a Horror, Vampire, or Zombie drama/movie: Train To Busan (26.11.17)
  • Watch a Mystery, Thriller, or Psychological drama/movie: The Con Artists (06.12.17)
  • Watch a Crime, Investigation, or Detective drama/movie: A Girl At My Door (07.12.17)
  • Watch a Sports, Martial Arts, Tokusatsu, or Wuxia drama/movie: Rurouni Kenshin (08.12.17)
  • Watch a Medical, Law, Business drama/movie: Shoot My Heart (02.12.17)
  • Watch a drama/movie that is tagged with a genre you dislike: Choco Bank / Business (07.01.17)
  • Watch a drama/movie that has foreign actor(s): So I Married an Anti-Fan / Park Chan Yeol & Seo Hyun (06.01.17)
  • Watch a drama/movie from a country you least watched from: Initial D/ Hong Kong (05.12.17)

Adaptations:

• Watch the 1st season of a drama/movie that has 2 or more seasons/sequels: Cheo Yong (22.02.17)
  • Watch a drama/movie that is related (e.g. sequel, side story) to something you previously watched: Nobunaga Concerto: The Movie (30.11.17)
  • Watch a drama/movie that has been remade: Haunters (30.11.17)
  • Watch a drama/movie adapted from a novel: Norwegian Wood (06.12.17)
  • Watch a drama/movie adapted from a manga or a webtoon: Crows Zero (07.12.17)

Stats:

• Watch a drama/movie with a score of 7.0 or below: Five Senses of Eros (06.12.17)
  • Watch a drama/movie ranked in the Top 300: Goblin (01.04.17)
  • Watch a highly rated and completed drama/movie from another challenger who posted on the same page you signed up on (i.e. A completed drama/movie rated 10, 9 or 8; the best score): A Werewolf Boy (Rated 9 by SMKD) (28.11.17)
  • Watch a drama/movie with less than 1000 completed members: Volcano High (07.12.17)

Challenge & MDL related:

Miscellaneous:

• Re-watch a drama/movie: Jump (14.06.17)
  • Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same last letter as your username (Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters):´´Y´´ (Natty) - You Are More Than Beautiful (03.07.17)
  • Choose a drama/movie from the predictive search using a generated random word (Use this site to generate a random word): Murderer / Word: Murder (09.09.17)
  • Watch a drama/movie that has been on your Plan to Watch list for too long: Battle Royale (28.10.17)
  • Watch a drama/movie with a protagonist that has weird hairstyle or color: Dr. Frost (24.04.17)

Bonus Challenges: (Optional and non-interchangeable with previous items)

• Starting date: January 01, 2017
  • Link to your Drama list: http://mydramalist.com/dramalist/KSuuh
  • Difficulty: Hard (well.. I'll try, lol)
  • Completed dramas at sign-up for the challenge: 92
  • Completed movies at sign-up for the challenge: 58
  • Progress: 22/40 

Type (2/5)
  • Watch a web drama
  • Watch a drama special
  • Watch a long movie (i.e. 3 hours or more)Inside Men: The Original (2015)
  • Watch an award-winning drama/movie (Please, mention the award)The Thieves (2012) (21st Buil Film Awards - Best Cinematography, Best Art Direction)
Creators (1/5)
  • Watch a drama/movie that has your favorite actorDoctor Stranger (2014)
  • Watch a drama/movie by a director/writer you don't know (i.e. You haven't seen anything from them before)
Years (0/5)
  • Watch a drama/movie that aired this yearMissing 9 (2017)
  • Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2000 and 2005Lovers in Paris (2004)
  • Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2005 and 2010
Tags, Themes & Demographics (11/16)
Adaptations (3/5)
Stats (3/4)
  • Watch a drama/movie ranked in the Top 300 Fabricated City (2017) (Ranked: #188, August 2nd)
  • Watch a highly rated and completed drama/movie from another challenger who posted on the same page you signed up on (i.e. A completed drama/movie rated 10, 9 or 8; the best score)Shopping King Louis (2016) (rated 9 by Aspyre)
  • Watch a drama/movie with less than 1000 completed membersThe New World (2013) (832 completed members, August 2nd)
  • Watch a drama/movie that was recently discussed in the Show & Movie Discussions sub-forum
  • Watch one of the staff members’ favorite drama/movie (Updated list in the 2017 Watch Challenge Discussion thread)
Miscellaneous (2/5)
  • Re-watch a drama/movieThe Princess' Man (2011)
  • Choose a drama/movie from the predictive search using a generated random word (Use this  site to generate a random word)
  • Watch a drama/movie that has been on your Plan to Watch list for too longSunny (2011)
Bonus Challenges (Optional and non-interchangeable with previous items) (0/4)
  • Watch a Sitcoms

• Starting date: 01/01/17                       
  • Link to your Drama list:     Valier              
  • Difficulty: Let's start with Extremely Hard and see how it goes                       
  • Completed dramas at sign-up for the challenge: 226                       
  • Completed movies at sign-up for the challenge: 12                       
  • Progress: 07/50 (+ 00/01)

Finished
/ Currently Watching / Plan to Watch

Type (1/5)    
  •   
  • Watch a short drama (i.e. 10 minutes per episode or less)     7 First Kisses -10/01/17-         
  • Watch a web drama         Go Ho's Starry Night / Ruby Ruby Love
  • Watch a drama special        Goblin Special: Every moment of it shined
  • Watch a long movie (i.e. 3 hours or more)        Love Exposure ?????
  • Watch an award-winning drama/movie     (Please, mention the award)   Descendants of the Sun [52nd Baeksang Arts Awards: Grand Prize]

Creators (0/5)   
  •    
  • Watch a drama/movie that has your favorite actor       Gangnam 1970    
  • Watch a drama/movie that has your favorite actress        Love me not
  • Watch a drama/movie by the same director as one of your favorites drama/movie     A Life             
  • Watch a drama/movie by the same writer as one of your favorites drama/movie       Healer               
  • Watch a drama/movie by a director/writer you don't know     (i.e. You haven't seen anything from them before)        

Years (0/5)    

•     
  • Watch a drama/movie that aired this year                  
  • Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2005 and 2010      Mother 

Tags, Themes & Demographics (1/16)         

• Watch a drama/movie with students as the main cast                  
  • Watch a drama/movie that focuses on non-romantic relationships                  
  • Watch a drama/movie about food, music, art, or animals      Let's Eat 2                
  • Watch a drama/movie about school, Life, or Youth                  
  • Watch a Sci-Fi, Fantasy, or Supernatural drama/movie                  
  • Watch a Mystery, Thriller, or Psychological drama/movie                  
  • Watch a Crime, Investigation, or Detective drama/movie                  
  • Watch a Medical, Law, Business drama/movie                  
  • Watch a drama/movie that is tagged with a genre you dislike                  
  • Watch a drama/movie from a country you least watched from       Road to North -04/03/17-

Adaptations (1/5)

•    
  • Watch the 1st season of a drama/movie that has 2 or more seasons/squeals                  
  • Watch a drama/movie that is related     (e.g. sequel, side story) to something you previously watched            
  • Watch a drama/movie adapted from a manga or a webtoon      Hapimari: Happy Marriage!? -08/01/17-

Stats (1/4)     

•     
  • Watch a drama/movie ranked in the Top 300                  
  • Watch a highly rated and completed drama/movie from another challenger who posted on the same page you signed up on     Falling for Innocence              
  • Watch a drama/movie with less than 1000 completed members       Miracle Man -15/01/17-

•    
  • Watch a drama/movie that was recently discussed in the     Show & Movie Discussions sub-forum             
  • Watch one of the     staff members’ favorite drama/movie (Updated list in the 2017 Watch Challenge Discussion     thread)                      

Miscellaneous (2/5)     

•    
  • Re-watch a drama/movie         Scent of a Woman -04/01/17-          
  • Choose a drama/movie from the predictive search using a generated random word (Use this     site to generate a random word)                          
  • Watch a drama/movie that has been on your Plan to Watch list for too long       Nobunaga Concerto   -10/10/17-

Bonus Challenges     (Optional and non-interchangeable with previous items)     (1/4)

•    
  • Finish an on-hold or dropped drama/movie      Can you hear my heart -07/03/17-                
  • Watch a Sitcoms                  
  • Watch a daily drama (+100 episodes)       A Woman's Secret

My own additional Challenges (0/1)

• Watch 10 Movies (0/10)    
  • Starting date: January 10, 2017
  • Link to your Drama list: JustJackieB
  • Difficulty: 40 - Hard
  • Completed dramas at sign-up for the challenge: 148
  • Completed movies at sign-up for the challenge: 129
  • Progress: 41/40 + 2 bonuses

Type (4/5)

• Watch a short drama (i.e. 10 minutes per episode or less) Positive Physique (January 15)
  • Watch a web drama 9 seconds - Eternal Life(July 24)
  • Watch a drama special The Devil Rider (watched January 30)
  • Watch an award-winning drama/movie (Please, mention the award) Joint Security Area (Grand Bell Award for Best Film)  watched Jan 12

Creators (5/5)

• Watch a drama/movie that has your favorite actor, Jang Hyuk, Voice(finished March 18)
  • Watch a drama/movie that has your favorite actress Saimdang, Light’s Diary (finished May 4)
  • Watch a drama/movie by the same director as one of your favorites drama/movie Bounty Hunters -watched January 29
  • Watch a drama/movie by the same writer as one of your favorites drama/movie Lookout (finished July 12- Director Son Hyung Suk
  • Watch a drama/movie by a director/writer you don't know (i.e. You haven't seen anything from them before) Rebel, Thief who stole the people (finished May 17)

Years (5/5)

• Watch a drama/movie that aired this year Queen of Mystery (finished May 27)
  • Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year the user above/below you joined MDL Become Pretty Things (watched July 14)
  • Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same season you joined MDL The Royal Tailor (watched May 6)
  • Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2000 and 2005 Blood Rain (watched July 6)
  • Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2005 and 2010  May 18 (watched(May 14)

Tags, Themes & Demographics (16/16)

• Watch a drama/movie with adults as the main cast - Signal  (finished March 20)
  • Watch a drama/movie with students as the main cast Switch Girl 2 (finished July 8)
  • Watch a drama/movie that focuses on non-romantic relationships Pandora (watched April 15)
  • Watch a drama/movie that focuses on a couple with a romantic Likes for Likes (watched April 18)
  • Watch a drama/movie about food, music, art, or animals  My Sister - The Pig Lady (watched May 7)
  • Watch a drama/movie about school, Life, or Youth Hot Young Bloods (watched July 16)
  • Watch a Historical, Political, War, or Military drama/movie Sound of the Flower (watched 2017 July 9)
  • Watch a Sci-Fi, Fantasy, or Supernatural drama/movie  Time Renegades (watched March 26)
  • Watch a Horror, Vampire, or Zombie drama/movie  White (watched July 16)
  • Watch a Mystery, Thriller, or Psychological drama/movie Galileo (finished January 31)
  • Watch a Crime, Investigation, or Detective drama/movie Tunnel (finished May 24)
  • Watch a Sports, Martial Arts, Tokusatsu, or Wuxia drama/movie As One (watched May 29)
  • Watch a Medical, Law, Business drama/movie Suspicious Partners (finished July 21)
  • Watch a drama/movie that is tagged with a genre you dislike Forbidden Floor: (watched July 22)
  • Watch a drama/movie that has foreign actor(s)- Skiptrace (watched January 13)
  • Watch a drama/movie from a country you least watched from Murmur of Youth (watched March 01)

Adaptations (5/5)

• Watch the 1st season of a drama/movie that has) 2 or more seasons/squeals Switch Girl! (finished July 6)
  • Watch a drama/movie that is related (e.g. sequel, side story) to something you previously watched  Switch Girl 2 (finished July 7
  • Watch a drama/movie that has been remade The Queen's Classroom (finished July 28)
  • Watch a drama/movie adapted from a novel - Seondal: The Man Who Sells the River (watched July 15)
  • Watch a drama/movie adapted from a manga or a webtoon Bride of a Water God (finished October 2017)

Stats (4/4)

• Watch a drama/movie with a score of 7.0 or below Collective Invention (watched July 10)
  • Watch a drama/movie ranked in the Top 300  My Annoying Brother (watched July 16)
  • Watch a highly rated and completed drama/movie from another challenger who posted on the same page you signed up on (i.e. A completed drama/movie rated 10, 9 or 8; the best score)  Sunny (watched July 16)
  • Watch a drama/movie with less than 1000 completed members Midnight Diner (finished June 29)

•  Watch a drama/movie that was recently discussed in the Show & Movie Discussions sub-forum
  • Watch a drama/movie that another user has watched for this challenge The Prisoner (watched December 2)
  • Watch one of the staffmembers' favorite drama/movie (Updated list in the 2017 Watch Challenge Discussion thread)  Watch a drama/movie that was recently reviewed

Miscellaneous (2/5)

•  Re-watch a drama/movie God of War ( re-finishedDecember 11)
  • Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same last letter as your username (Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters) Jumong (September 2017)
  • Choose a drama/movie from the predictive search using a generated random word (Use this site to generate a random word)
  • Watch a drama/movie that has been on your Plan to Watch list for too long Who are You (finished May 27)

Bonus Challenges(Optional and non-interchangeable with previous items) (2/4)

• Finish an on-hold or dropped drama/movie Secret Door (finished on November 12
  • Watch a Sitcoms
  • Watch a Mature, BL, or GL drama/movie Treacherous (July 23)

• Starting date: 11/01/2017    
  • Link to your Drama list: Simba's List
  • Difficulty: Extremely Hard    
  • Completed dramas at sign-up for the challenge: 197    
  • Completed movies at sign-up for the challenge: 132    
  • Progress: 15/50 (completed items will be marked in red)

Type (2/5)   Creators (0/5)  
  • Watch a drama/movie that has your favorite actor Defendant    
  • Watch a drama/movie that has your favorite actress She's on Duty   
  • Watch a drama/movie by the same director as one of your favorites drama/movie Missing 9    
  • Watch a drama/movie by the same writer as one of your favorites drama/movie High School King of Savvy   
  • Watch a drama/movie by a director/writer you don't know (i.e. You haven't seen anything from them before) Drinking Solo
Years (1/5)  Tags, Themes & Demographics (6/16)  Adaptations (2/5)  
  • Watch the 1st season of a drama/movie that has 2 or more seasons/squeals Hanzawa Naoki   
  • Watch a drama/movie that is related (e.g. sequel, side story) to something you previously watched Ode to Joy 2  
  • Watch a drama/movie that has been remade Suddenly Seventeen
  • Watch a drama/movie adapted from a novel Decoded   
  • Watch a drama/movie adapted from a manga or a webtoon Ouroboros
Stats (2/4)
  • Watch a drama/movie with a score of 7.0 or below Miss No Good   
  • Watch a drama/movie ranked in the Top 300 Suspicious Partner   
  • Watch a highly rated and completed drama/movie from another challenger who posted on the same page you signed up on (i.e. A completed drama/movie rated 10, 9 or 8; the best score) Dear My Friends   
  • Watch a drama/movie with less than 1000 completed members Because of You
Challenge & MDL related (0/5)   Miscellaneous (2/5) 
  • Re-watch a drama/movie Under the Hawthorn Tree
  • Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same last letter as your username (Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters) Across the Ocean to See You   
  • Choose a drama/movie from the predictive search using a generated random word (Use this site to generate a random word) Lunch Queen (random word: lunch)    
  • Watch a drama/movie that has been on your Plan to Watch list for too long Winter Sonata   
  • Watch a drama/movie with a protagonist that has weird hairstyle or color Can You Hear My Heart
  • Starting date: 11/01/2017
  • Link to your Drama list: Sos
  • Difficulty: Extremely Hard
  • Completed dramas at sign-up for the challenge: 131
  • Completed movies at sign-up for the challenge:  75
  • Progress: 37/50

Type (3/5)

Creators (5/5)

• Watch a drama/movie that has your favorite actor: Chicago Typewriter
  • Watch a drama/movie that has your favorite actress: Avengers Social Club
  • Watch a drama/movie by the same director as one of your favorites drama/movie: Because This is My First Life (Park Joon Hwa- Let's Eat 2)
  • Watch a drama/movie by the same writer as one of your favorites drama/movie:Black ( Choi Ran- God's Gift - 14 Days)
  • Watch a drama/movie by a director/writer you don't know (i.e. You haven't seen anything from them before) : Luck-Key(Jang Yoon Mi)

Years (4/5)

• Watch a drama/movie that aired this year: Missing 9
  • Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year the user above/below you joined MDL:(2013- HaeSoJiSooTrash ) Mahoro Ekimae Bangaichi
  • Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2000 and 2005: Memories of Murder
  • Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2005 and 2010: Midnight FM

Tags, Themes & Demographics (10/16)

• Watch a drama/movie with adults as the main cast: Boku no Yabai Tsuma
  • Watch a drama/movie with students as the main cast: Han Gong Ju
  • Watch a drama/movie that focuses on non-romantic relationships: My Annoying Brother
  • Watch a drama/movie that focuses on a couple with a romantic relationship: Suspicious Partner
  • Watch a drama/movie about food, music, art, or animals
  • Watch a Historical, Political, War, or Military drama/movie: Hwarang
  • Watch a Sci-Fi, Fantasy, or Supernatural drama/movie: Circle
  • Watch a Mystery, Thriller, or Psychological drama/movie: Voice
  • Watch a Crime, Investigation, or Detective drama/movie: Proof of Innocence
  • Watch a Medical, Law, Business drama/movie: Chief Kim
  • Watch a drama/movie that is tagged with a genre you dislike: Tunnel(Sci-Fi)

Adaptations (3/5)

•  Watch the 1st season of a drama/movie that has 2 or more seasons/squeals: Police Story
  • Watch a drama/movie that is related (e.g. sequel, side story) to something you previously watched: Age of Youth 2
  • Watch a drama/movie that has been remade: Miss Granny

Stats (4/4)

• Watch a drama/movie with a score of 7.0 or below: The Shameless
  • Watch a drama/movie ranked in the Top 300: The Himalayas
  • Watch a highly rated and completed drama/movie from another challenger who posted on the same page you signed up on (i.e. A completed drama/movie rated 10, 9 or 8; the best score) : Goblin (rated 10 by Azu-chan)
  • Watch a drama/movie with less than 1000 completed members: The Murder of Snow White

Challenge & MDL related (5/5)

Miscellaneous (2/5)

• Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same last letter as your username (Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters): Strongest Deliveryman
  • Choose a drama/movie from the predictive search using a generated random word (Use this site to generate a random word): Woman of Dignity (Dignity)

• Watch a Sitcoms
  • Watch a daily drama (+100 episodes): Still Loving You
  • Starting date:January 11th 
  • Link to your Drama list: http://mydramalist.com/dramalist/LonelyInGorgeous
  • Difficulty: Medium
  • Completed dramas at sign-up for the challenge: 30
  • Completed movies at sign-up for the challenge: 31
  • Progress: 4/50

Plan To Watch / In progress / Completed

Type (0/5)

• Watch a short drama (i.e. 10 minutes per episode or less): Prince's Prince | I am GHOST | Love In Memory
  • Watch a web drama: Tasty Love | Tomorrow Boy????
  • Watch a drama special: Grey Rainbow / Drama Special Season 7: Red Teacher / Naze Shoujo wa Kioku wo ushinawanakereba naranakatta no ka?
  • Watch a long movie (i.e. 3 hours or more) PLEASE PM SOME RECOMMENDATIONS
  • Watch an award-winning drama/movie (Please, mention the award): Signal???? Oldboy

Creators (1/5)

• Watch a drama/movie that has your favorite actor Strong Woman Do Bong Soon  ( 04/30 or 05/01 )
  • Watch a drama/movie that has your favorite actress Assassination /  Ruler: Master of the Mask / Snowy Road
  • Watch a drama/movie by a director/writer you don't know (i.e. You haven't seen anything from them before) Tunnel????

Years (1/5)

• Watch a drama/movie that aired this year: The Universe's Star 
  • Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year the user above/below you joined MDL - 2013 or 2014
  • Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same season you joined MDL: The Terror Live( 01/25 )
  • Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2000 and 2005: Long Love Letter
  • Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2005 and 2010 Mother  ?

Tags, Themes & Demographics (1/16)

• Watch a drama/movie with adults as the main cast: Legend Of The Blue Sea
  • Watch a drama/movie with students as the main cast Solomon's Perjury
  • Watch a drama/movie that focuses on non-romantic relationships: Missing 9????
  • Watch a drama/movie that focuses on a couple with a romantic relationship Bokura ga ita Zenpen
  • Watch a drama/movie about food, music, art, or animals Nidome no Natsu, Nidoto Aenai Kimi????
  • Watch a drama/movie about school, Life, or Youth: Nidome no Natsu, Nidoto Aenai Kimi????
  • Watch a Historical, Political, War, or Military drama/movie: Hwarang 
  • Watch a Sci-Fi, Fantasy, or Supernatural drama/movie: Tomorrow With You
  • Watch a Horror, Vampire, or Zombie drama/movie I am a Hero / Cheo Yong
  • Watch a Mystery, Thriller, or Psychological drama/movie: Defendant.
  • Watch a Crime, Investigation, or Detective drama/movie: Voice | Cruel City
  • Watch a Sports, Martial Arts, Tokusatsu, or Wuxia drama/movie: Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo( 01/16 )
  • Watch a Medical, Law, Business drama/movie: While You Were Sleeping
  • Watch a drama/movie that is tagged with a genre you dislike: She Loves Lies / Love for a Thousand More ? The Bridal Mask
  • Watch a drama/movie that has foreign actor(s) PLEASE PM SOME RECOMMENDATIONS
  • Watch a drama/movie from a country you least watched from: Love Me If You Dare?

Adaptations (0/5)

•  Watch the 1st season of a drama/movie that has 2 or more seasons/squeals
  • Watch a drama/movie that is related (e.g. sequel, side story) to something you previously watched
  • Watch a drama/movie adapted from a novel PLEASE PM SOME RECOMMENDATIONS

Stats (1/4)

• Watch a drama/movie with a score of 7.0 or below Missing You (2012), Nanase Futatabi
  • Watch a drama/movie ranked in the Top 300: Goblin ( 01/22 )
  • Watch a drama/movie with less than 1000 completed members: Naked Fireman

Miscellaneous (0/5)

• Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same last letter as your username: Last Friends / Lie to Me /
  • Choose a drama/movie from the predictive search using a generated random word (Use this site to generate a random word) CAT( which is weird because when I first saw the prompt about a random word, 'cat' was the first thing that popped into my head and it's honestly the first thing I saw when I clicked on the link - If Cats Disappeared From the World | Gou Gou, the Cat
  • Watch a drama/movie that has been on your Plan to Watch list for too long: 3-Iron | 2046 | Crying Out Love, In the Center of the World | Boku no Ita Jikan 
  • Watch a drama/movie with a protagonist that has weird hairstyle or color PLEASE PM SOME RECOMMENDATIONS

Bonus Challenges(Optional and non-interchangeable with previous items) (0/4)

• Finish an on-hold or dropped drama/movie:D-Day | The K2
  • Watch a Sitcoms
  • Watch a Mature, BL, or GL drama/movie: A Frozen Flower

Dramas I want to see but don't know where they'd go: Memory Lost, The Bridal Mask, Kobe Shinbun no Nanokakan, Kang Koo's Story, Memories of the Sword, Strongest Deliveryman, The Village: Achiara's Secret

Watched: Close Range Love 06/29, The Bride of Habaek 09/22, While You Were Sleeping 11/17, No Touching At All 11/21, RV: Resurrected Victims 11/27

Starting date: 11/01
Link to your Drama list: VicVeiga
Difficulty: Extremely Hard
Completed dramas at sign-up for the challenge: 41
Completed movies at sign-up for the challenge: 58
Progress: 00/50

Legend: Watching Completed - Plan to watch

Type (0/5)

Watch a short drama:  Love Detective Sherlock K
Watch a web drama:  88 Street
Watch a drama special:  Adolescence Medley
Watch a long movie:  Love Exposure
Watch an award-winning drama/movie:  Descendants of the Sun  Award: Best Drama

Creators (0/5)

Watch a drama/movie that has your favorite actor:  Sweet Stranger and Me  Actor: Kim Young Kwang
Watch a drama/movie that has your favorite actress:  Goblin :  Actress: Yoo In Na
Watch a drama/movie by the same director as one of your favorites drama/movie:  Legend of the Blue Sea Director: Jin Hyeok
Watch a drama/movie by the same writer as one of your favorites drama/movie: W  Writter: Song Jae-Jung
Watch a drama/movie by a director/writer you don't know:  Ikemen Desu Ne Director: Ozawa Yuki

Years (0/5)

Watch a drama/movie that aired this year:  Missing 9
Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year the user above/below you joined MDL:  Rich Man, Poor Woman User: lifebrather; Year: 2012
Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same season you joined MDL:  Nobunaga Concerto Season: Autumn 2014
Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2000 and 2005:  Densha Otoko
Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2005 and 2010:  Why Why Love

Tags, Themes & Demographics (0/16)

Watch a drama/movie with adults as the main cast:  Sunny Happiness
Watch a drama/movie with students as the main cast:  Shut Up: Flower Boy Band
Watch a drama/movie that focuses on non-romantic relationships: Missing Noir M
Watch a drama/movie that focuses on a couple with a romantic relationship: Ugly Duckling Series: Perfect Match
Watch a drama/movie about food, music, art, or animals: Flower Boy Ramen Shop About: Food
Watch a drama/movie about school, Life, or Youth: Gakkou no Kaidan About: School, Youth
Watch a Historical, Political, War, or Military drama/movie: Legend of Hua Mulan About: War, Military...
Watch a Sci-Fi, Fantasy, or Supernatural drama/movie:  Bride of the Century About: Fantasy, Supernatural
Watch a Horror, Vampire, or Zombie drama/movie:  Blood About: Vampire
Watch a Mystery, Thriller, or Psychological drama/movie:  Raak Boon 2 About: Mystery
Watch a Crime, Investigation, or Detective drama/movie:  Gap Dong About: Crime, Investigation...
Watch a Sports, Martial Arts, Tokusatsu, or Wuxia drama/movie:  Buzzer Beat About: Sports
Watch a Medical, Law, Business drama/movie: High School King of Savvy About: Business
Watch a drama/movie that is tagged with a genre you dislikeTrain to Busan Genre: Horror, Zumbis... 
Watch a drama/movie that has foreign actor(s):  One and a Half Summer
Watch a drama/movie from a country you least watched from:  Make It Right: The Series

Adaptations (0/5)

Watch the 1st season of a drama/movie that has 2 or more seasons/squeals:  Gokusen
Watch a drama/movie that is related (e.g. sequel, side story) to something you previously watched:  Let's Eat 2
Watch a drama/movie that has been remade:  Kimi Wa Petto
Watch a drama/movie adapted from a novel:  The Journey of Flower
Watch a drama/movie adapted from a manga or a webtoon:  Young Black Jack

Stats (0/4)

Watch a drama/movie with a score of 7.0 or below:  Backlight Lovers
Watch a drama/movie ranked in the Top 300:  Healer
Watch a highly rated and completed drama/movie from another challenger who posted on the same page you signed up on:  Coffee Prince User: maha-emam
Watch a drama/movie with less than 1000 completed members:  Material Queen

Watch a drama/movie that was recently discussed in the Show & Movie Discussions sub-forum:  You Who Came from the Stars
Watch a drama/movie that another user has watched for this challenge:  Love Me if You Dare User: rvcruickshank
Watch one of the staff members’ favorite drama/movie:  Smiling Pasta Staff: YuanWei
Watch a drama/movie that was recently reviewed:  Signal
Watch a drama/movie that was recently recommended:  It's Okay, That's Love

Miscellaneous (0/5)

Re-watch a drama/movie
Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same last letter as your username: Reply 1988
Choose a drama/movie from the predictive search using a generated random word:  Secret Garden
Watch a drama/movie that has been on your Plan to Watch list for too long:  Yes! Mr. Fashion
Watch a drama/movie with a protagonist that has weird hairstyle or color: Ice Fantasy

Bonus Challenges (1/4)

Finish an on-hold or dropped drama/movie:  Let's Eat
Watch a Sitcoms: The Thousandth Man
Watch a Mature, BL, or GL drama/movie Udagawachou de Matteteyo Genre: BL
Watch a daily drama (+100 episodes):  Ugly Alert
  • Starting date: 12.01.2017.
  • Link to your Drama list: http://mydramalist.com/dramalist/lifebreather
  • Difficulty: Hard
  • Completed dramas at sign-up for the challenge: 50
  • Completed movies at sign-up for the challenge: 34
  • Progress: 0/40

Type (0/5)
  • Watch a web drama
  • Watch a drama special
  • Watch an award-winning drama/movie (Please, mention the award)
Creators (0/5)
  • Watch a drama/movie that has your favorite actor
  • Watch a drama/movie by a director/writer you don't know (i.e. You haven't seen anything from them before)
Years (0/5)
  • Watch a drama/movie that aired this year
  • Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2005 and 2010
Tags, Themes & Demographics (0/16)
  • Watch a drama/movie with students as the main cast
  • Watch a drama/movie that focuses on non-romantic relationships
  • Watch a drama/movie about food, music, art, or animals
  • Watch a Sci-Fi, Fantasy, or Supernatural drama/movie
  • Watch a Mystery, Thriller, or Psychological drama/movie
  • Watch a Crime, Investigation, or Detective drama/movie
  • Watch a Medical, Law, Business drama/movie
  • Watch a drama/movie that is tagged with a genre you dislike
Adaptations (0/5)
  • Watch the 1st season of a drama/movie that has 2 or more seasons/squeals
  • Watch a drama/movie that is related (e.g. sequel, side story) to something you previously watched
Stats (0/4)
  • Watch a drama/movie ranked in the Top 300
  • Watch a drama/movie with less than 1000 completed members
  • Watch one of the staff members’ favorite drama/movie (Updated list in the 2017 Watch Challenge Discussion thread)
Miscellaneous (0/5)
  • Re-watch a drama/movie
  • Choose a drama/movie from the predictive search using a generated random word (Use this  site to generate a random word)
  • Watch a Sitcoms
  • Starting date: 13/01/2017    
  • Link to your Drama list: http://mydramalist.com/dramalist/rvcruickshank    
  • Difficulty:Medium
  • Completed dramas at sign-up for the challenge: 68    
  • Completed movies at sign-up for the challenge: 19    
  • Progress: 35/30,  Bonus challenges: 1/4

watching, plan to watch, completed

Type (4/5)

• Watch a short drama (i.e. 10 minutes per episode or less)  - Kanojo wa Uso Wo Aishisugiteru - Sidestory
  • Watch a web drama - Splash Splash Love
  • Watch a drama special - Drama Special Season 5: The Crying Woman (2014)
  • Watch a long movie (i.e. 3 hours or more) - Love Exposure
  • Watch an award-winning drama/movie (Please, mention the award) - W (Best Drama Award, 2016 MBC Drama Awards) (3/16)

Creators (3/5)

• Watch a drama/movie that has your favorite actor -  Scholar Who Walks the Night (Lee Joon Gi) (2/20)
  • Watch a drama/movie that has your favorite actress - Don't Worry, It's a Ghost )Park Shin Hye)
  • Watch a drama/movie by the same director as one of your favorites drama/movie - Introverted Boss (Song Hyun-Wook director of Another Miss Oh)
  • Watch a drama/movie by the same writer as one of your favorites drama/movie   - Master's Sun ( Hong Jung-eun writer of You're Beautiful)
  • Watch a drama/movie by a director/writer you don't know (i.e. You haven't seen anything from them before) - Peach Girl (director Koji Shintoku http://asianwiki.com/Peach_Girl)

Years (2/5) 

• Watch a drama/movie that aired this year  - 2 Moons The Series
  • Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same year the user above/below you joined MDL - Pinocchio (user below 2014)
  • Watch a drama/movie that started airing the same season you joined MDL - Don't Worry, It's a Ghost (2012)
  • Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2000 and 2005  - Devil Beside you (1/20)
  • Watch a drama/movie which began airing/premiered between 2005 and 2010 - Personal  Taste (1/16)

• Watch a drama/movie with adults as the main cast  -  First Kiss for the Seventh Time
  • Watch a drama/movie with students as the main cast - Love Sick: The Series
  • Watch a drama/movie that focuses on non-romantic relationships  -   Juhan Shuttai!
  • Watch a drama/movie that focuses on a couple with a romantic relationship - Happy Together
  • Watch a drama/movie about food, music, art, or animals  - Page Turner
  • Watch a drama/movie about school, Life, or Youth  -  Super Star Academy (Youth)
  • Watch a Historical, Political, War, or Military drama/movie - Go Princess Go (22/35)
  • Watch a Sci-Fi, Fantasy, or Supernatural drama/movie  - The Eternal Love   
  • Watch a Horror, Vampire, or Zombie drama/movie   - Train to Busan (Zombie)
  • Watch a Mystery, Thriller, or Psychological drama/movie  -   Customized Companion (Psychological)
  • Watch a Crime, Investigation, or Detective drama/movie -  Love me if you dare (4/24)
  • Watch a Sports, Martial Arts, Tokusatsu, or Wuxia drama/movie  - The White Haired Witch of Lunar Kingdom (2014) (Martial Arts, Wuxia)
  • Watch a Medical, Law, Business drama/movie  - Chief Kim (Business)
  • Watch a drama/movie that is tagged with a genre you dislike - Meloholic (Psychological)
  • Watch a drama/movie that has foreign actor(s) -  The Lover
  • Watch a drama/movie from a country you least watched from - Water Boyy The Movie (Thailand)

Adaptations (5/5) 

•  Watch the 1st season of a drama/movie that has 2 or more seasons/squeals - Library Wars
  • Watch a drama/movie that is related (e.g. sequel, side story) to something you previously watched - Takumi-kun Series 4: Pure
  • Watch a drama/movie that has been remade - Princess Hours (2017)
  • Watch a drama/movie adapted from a novel   -  Eternal Love
  • Watch a drama/movie adapted from a manga or a webtoon -  Assassination Classroom

Stats (3/4)

• Watch a drama/movie with a score of 7.0 or below - Daily Lives of High School Boys (2013) (6.6)
  • Watch a drama/movie ranked in the Top 300 - Goblin
  • Watch a highly rated and completed drama/movie from another challenger who posted on the same page you signed up on (i.e. A completed drama/movie rated 10, 9 or 8; the best score)  - Dream High (score 10)
  • Watch a drama/movie with less than 1000 completed members - The Great Wall

Challenge & MDL related (1/5)  

• Watch a drama/movie that another user has watched for this challenge - Legend of the Blue Sea
  • Watch one of the staff members’ favorite drama/movie (Updated list in the 2017 Watch Challenge Discussion thread) - Hormones (Ceki)
  • Watch a drama/movie that was recently reviewed  - The Perfect Match (2017)
  • Watch a drama/movie that was recently recommended - Age of Youth

Miscellaneous (3/5)

•  Re-watch a drama/movie  - SOTUS: The Series
  • Watch a drama/movie that starts with the same last letter as your username (Only letters. Exclude any numbers and/or special characters)  -  Kanojo wa Uso Wo Aishisugiteru
  • Choose a drama/movie from the predictive search using a generated random word (Use this site to generate a random word)  -   The Palace (2013) (random word - palace)
  • Watch a drama/movie that has been on your Plan to Watch list for too long -   Reply 1997

Bonus Challenges (Optional and non-interchangeable with previous items) (1/4)

• Finish an on-hold or dropped drama/movie - Kill Me, Heal Me
  • Watch a Sitcoms -
  • Watch a Mature, BL, or GL drama/movie - Make it Right: The Series  
  • Watch a daily drama (+100 episodes) - One Well-Raised Daughter (83/122)