It can be any drama actor and gender, so what kind of story would you create?

I want Kamenashi Kazuya and Satou Takeru to play brothers in a romantic comedy. I need Erika Toda and Nana Komatsu in there as well. A will they get together or wont they? A hate turns to love relationship. I want tragedy, a steller bromance, beautiful scenery and a soundtrack to die for.

I would want Seo Ye Ji and Kim Woo Bin in a dark an kind of twisted gangster drama! I feel that they would have good chemistry and both of them are used to having kind of moody but still badassed characters. 

Also a series with Kim Jung Hyun and Lee Jun Ho, i feel that they would be a perfect bromance /comedy duo. 

Not asking for much I want Yamashita Tomohisa  and  Aragaki Yui act in a rom-com. 

Like seriously is JP afraid of their great chemistry. XD.

Or can we have Yampi as a  Most wanted Serial Killer and Gakky  is a Chief Police Detective who is chasing after him. 

Last but not least Hope they will make another version of CODE BLUE (I know it's hard to gather all original main cast because of individual project,but I don't mine  waiting how long it takes to get  CB Season 4) . 

Code Blue screen writers please stop giving us false hopes to our #aishira ship  ╥﹏╥

Look at them. They are adorable.  ✿♥‿♥✿