While you were sleeping.

@Angel

Chuno (It didn't really get to me and in my opinion it's overrated)

The King of Dramas

Descendants of the Sun (such good reviews, but in reality such a waste of time, plotless drama)

@RamonaCalina

Endless Love (That show was as boring as hell)

Night Watchman's Journal

Money Flower is not bad and kept me captivated until the very last episode (it was a disappointment imho)

One Million Stars Falling from the Sky 

It is actually a great watch but the story, especially towards the end is totally depressing. I would not recommend it if you are having a bad day.

BTW, the list is actually full of dramas/movies I would totally watch so I had a hard time choosing :))

Mirai Nikki

Wow, your list is filled with stuff I would recommend haha. I said Mirai Nikki because it's not really a very memorable drama, but it's not too bad either honestly.

OMG...an awesome list but a very very subjective of course ;) For me HUGE disappointment was "Evergreen aka That Man Oh Soo" This is drama written by 13 year old kid ...nope sorry 13 year old kids can definitely write better stuff. This is so wasted potential ,you hope it will be a  second Goblin but not a chance.  There is no explanation of magical myths behind and thie is story about two people wandering around their houses. And of course there is place for all good amnesia that comes out of nowhere - totally totally out of nowhere and gives you a big what the heck is that moment. So if you want to waste your time i strongly advise you to see it, if you cherish your precious time please do not! Learn on my mistake. BTW that is why you should always drop a drama that does not suit you. Life is too short to watch bad dramas. I give them all rule of "three episodes" if I ma not pleased I say goodbye to them with no regrets. 

I haven' seen anything on your short list so I can't recommend anything...

Ishi no Mayu- Weak FL who betters herself, I found it boring

Karamazov no Kyodai- It could have been better but pretty uneventful; acting was A1 tho

Reverse- I started it then kept watching to see how it ended; pretty meh

Circle

Duel

Empress Ki

Six Flying Dragons

Love That Makes You Cry

Edit :

i thought this was about recommending dramas to watch.

so here the correct list

DRAMAS NOT TO WATCH:

LIFE

Pretty Li Hui Zhen

Beeshooo:

Circle 

Duel 

Empress Ki 

Six Flying Dragons 

Love That Makes You Cry

Why duel is bad i have it on my list? o,O 

Didn't know who to reply to, so doing it for both users before me. 

@Beeshooo | Tomorrow with you (I didnt like the FL that much nor the ML tbh, so I ended up getting bored and dropped it) & Something in the rain (was told by a friend that apparently the first half is good, but then it drags and gets quite boring, so i ended up taking it off my list). 

@Amanda Blacksmith | What's wrong with secretary Kim. I am still waiting for it to be good, but so far it's riddled with cliches, silliness and awkwardness desguised as comedy. Love the main lead actor in Fight for my way, but i find myself cringing during most of his scenes here. 

@ 3GGG   The Innocent Man - I love Song Joongki but this drama was a mess, especially towards the end where we get some very ridiculous cliches just for the sake of  some last minute drama. I do not recommend unless you're a fan of makjang dramas