Black - it starts off as a pretty solid ocn drama, some inconsistency in characters/odd plot choices but entertaining enough, however towards the end(and ESPECIALLY the end) everything went downhill. trying not to spoil but basically it seemed like it was a metaphor for a certain event, but nothing during the series hinted towards it and most people agree it came out of left field in a bad way. Plus, personally, even at its best moments it wasn't the best drama of the supernatural crime genre. 

Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter, really very boring and silly.

The guest - it gets good but lets you down, then improves and again let's you down

Azure:

Black - it starts off as a pretty solid ocn drama, some inconsistency in characters/odd plot choices but entertaining enough, however towards the end(and ESPECIALLY the end) everything went downhill. trying not to spoil but basically it seemed like it was a metaphor for a certain event, but nothing during the series hinted towards it and most people agree it came out of left field in a bad way. Plus, personally, even at its best moments it wasn't the best drama of the supernatural crime genre. 

Agreed

Lawless Attorney - one of the most overrated shows in my opinion 

you've got some great ones, but a couple don't make the cut

Cambrian Period - parts of it are good, the main couple have great chemistry, but the plot is pretty all over the place and this is one of those dramas that was meant to have a sequel but never actually got one so the ending is disappointing and leaves you hanging

Karn La Krang Neung…Nai Hua Jai - couldn't even get through 3 episodes

My Dream - the main couple is creepy and the plot makes no sense

Sweet dreams - it is intresting at starting but become boring after that .......in the drama they both sees same dream butafter some episodes dreams are not there they see them ocationaly in further plot and ending is not satisfatry either

Jealousy Incarnate - I find it to be overrated, watch a few episodes and dropped it.

About Time -- it gets boring the second half.

Dark blue and moonlight -> give it a chance, but it is not really good

Orthros no Inu -~> great potential, but it just didn't work

@Ackery, if you're not into "passive" leads and the "noble sacrifice" trope, I'd recommend not to watch The Princess' Man.

Moon Embracing the Sun - really cliche, not the most interesting drama

Because This is My First Life - parts of it are good and many people loved it but there are a lot of parts that I felt dragged

Come and Hug Me - it's got some very touching scenes but most of he show is the same flashbacks over and over and over again... it gets tiring 

Oh My Venus = wasn't up to my standard got boring at some point. Its got some good points but it kinda well down hill for me.