The King's Woman, unless you're there for the actors it's not really worth it imo.

I'm a Pet At Dali Temple 

It had so much potential but just couldn't keep up with the promising first couple of episodes. The story hasn't enough depth and after finishing I can only say it's nice (main leads have a cute relationship) but not outstanding and not something I will rewatch anytime soon. 

@Yin-Taiyo,

• Falling for Innocence | This one was boring and cliché for me.
  • Oh My Venus | This one started quirky but there wasn't enough story, so they stretched it and, as a result, it kind of dragged.

Longing Heart - The OST is pretty good, and there are some pretty funny moments, but the 16 episodes are too much and it gets very tiring. I probably took like 5 months to finish this drama because it seemed like it never ended. Only a good watch after a painful drama and you want something stupid and just okay to get your mind off of it. Would not recommend though.

Last Cinderella - So boring. The ML is good looking at that's like all this really had going for it.

Shut Up Flower Boy Band - I really like a lot of the cast but the story and characters were a mess

W - I don't know why but I just couldn't get into it, I normally love Lee Jong Suk's romances but this one just didn't do it

The Bride of Habaek

Ugly Duckling: Perfect Match - just don't. the characters are immature and their relationship just reinforces that. the story itself was honestly kind of gross

Jao Sao Jum Yorm - After 3 episodes I could already guess everything that would happen and I was very bored

Miss Hammurabi - this one really depends on what you're looking for. I gave it an 8 because it is good but if you're looking for romance, there's only a tiny bit of that and I wouldn't recommend this one. The episodes can feel a little heavy and emotional because it deals with a lot of different legal things, and it's the kind of drama I found myself having to take breaks from because I was so angry at the injustice that was portrayed.

A Poem a Day; Bleak, boring plot with not that good characters just meh. 

Devilish Joy; It's cliche and makes you cringe at least 10 times during each episode

doctor stranger, item

Orange Days, despite how famous it is, I found it very boring. I have dropped it.

Kar:

Orange Days, despite how famous it is, I found it very boring. I have dropped it.

O_O WTH?!! Orange Days is sooo good!!

Burning- as badly as I wanted to enjoy it cause it stars 2 favs, it was horrible, straight up waste of time horrible. Like you're better off taking a 2 hr nap than to watch it.

ShotaSidePart:

O_O WTH?!! Orange Days is sooo good!!

Burning- as badly as I wanted to enjoy it cause it stars 2 favs, it was horrible, straight up waste of time horrible. Like you're better off taking a 2 hr nap than to watch it.

I stopped in episode 6.  keep watching? I did not sympathize with the characters.

The Secret Life of My Secretary, I just dropped it! Too cliche.

Jugglers - boring

Thumping Spike 2 - it's cute but kind of a let down after the original Thumping Spike

Goong - parts were cute but a lot of it was cringey and hard to get through, I ended up dropping it

Im going to say Fantastic just becuse I did not hear good things about (not really much that i have seen on your list sorry)