I Picked Up a Star on the Road,  at first it promises, then it decays.

Jugglers, cute in the beginning but female lead becomes weird

Because It's The First Time - I adore the actors in it but I found it very unsatisfying

Kar:
I stopped in episode 6. keep watching? I did not sympathize with the characters.

I mean if halfway through you're not enjoying it then don't bother I guess but I loved it because it felt like real life. Young adults trying to find their way in a very realistic way- what's not to like. The FL is a total B but I ended up liking her later on.

The Bride of Habaek

Okay! Thank you!

Mama Fairy and the Woodcutter, very boring!

Hit the Top

It didn't really deliver and should have focused on other things more.

My PTW list is quite small, so it might be harder or easier for the next person :D

I actually liked Protect The Boss well enough, but I do think that based on your ratings of other dramas you might find it a little overblown/find some of the characters less than compelling. It's a good binge watch if you want something easy though you might find yourself skipping through parts.

An Oriental Odyssey

I didn't finish the entire drama so things might get better in the next half. It was a torture watching this when you're shipping the second lead and the female main lead :3 The actors kept me going, but sadly did not have enough power for me to finish this. Sorry Wu Qian.

When a Snail Falls in Love

Miraculously finished this drama because of Wang Kai.  I'm not a fan of Ding Mo's storytelling (Love Me If You Dare) so this opinion is really biased. You might like this for the cases, but if you went here for the romance, it's very slow and not the main drive of the story.

Cold War, The Great Wall

Honestly, these movies are not too good, 5-6/10 at max and not really worth your time

Haeundae lovers :stupid and not funny , i mean how could a hotel owner become a fisherman mind you this hotel is 5 stars hotel and the fl is trying to get it back to her 6 members family

and the love story is not there 

The Great Seducer - it's kinda fun for the first two episodes while it's focused on the three friends and then it becomes just actually terrible

Murphy's Law of Love - it starts fun, gets draggy, and then gets annoying. It's not as bad as The Great Seducer but it's nothing special

One Smile is Very Alluring - this movie and the drama Love O2O are based on the same book and share much of the same content, the movie is fine but personally I think the drama is much better, if only because the drama platform gave more time to flesh out characters and explore storylines, and because the chemistry was better between characters.

High School King of Savvy - That ending. That romantic pairing. I cannot.

100 days my prince

Show had great potential, but they focused on repetitive jokes instead of fleshing out the plot 

Karn La Krang Neung…Nai Hua Jai - it was so incredibly boring, dropped after 2 episodes

My Dream The Series - it's just. a mess. maybe if/when the sequel comes out it will make sense and redeem even part of this but at the moment it definitely isn't worth spending time on

My Dear Loser Series: Edge of 17 - it just isn't good.

Cambrian Period - I actually liked a lot of this, the problem is the ending is a let down, mostly because it was supposed to have a sequel but it never happened

Witch's Court - It starts well but doesn't live up to its potential. There are better things to watch