49 Days- I couldn't get past the 1st epi...

.Under the Black Moonlight - It was awful. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone. Acting sucked and the story was meh.

.The Suspicious Housekeeper - Everyone was irritating except the female lead. The drama started to drag after a certain point. The family really didn't deserve her, I didn't like the ending and the dad never really redeemed himself.

I Need Romance 3 - I'm watching it now and skipping through so much. The lead couple has some adorable scenes but it's honestly pretty boring and I've skipped through basically every scene with the second lead. I'm really only finishing it out of determination and because Sung Joon is cute.

Queen for 7 days

it's ok but you can spend your time on better things

xxxHolic

if you have read the manga, the drama will feel like a bad copy of it...

Falling For Innocence

I just found it really boring

Fabricated City

This movie is so overhyped and overrated that it's just a pure waste of time. Cheesy plot with boring secondary characters 

Drop Flower Boy Next Door and Flower Boy Ramyun Shop. Both start cute but evolve into something incredibly annoying, childish and bad. Not worth of 16 episodes tbh. (But Shut Up: Flower Boy Band which is from the same 'flower boy' series is really good. Until this day I am shocked that these 3 dramas are from the same series)

two weeks

It's starts really well, but becomes meh

Oh My Venus. It's alright until the male lead's Tragic Backstory kicks in but then it gets boring.

To The Beautiful You.

it was the worst gender bender genre drama ever for me.

i watched 7 episodes of lawless attorney and got bored so i wouldn't recommend it

Tomorrow with You | I kept dropping and picking up this series because I just couldn't get into it. In the end I just dropped it, since the characters didn't appeal to me.