Drinking Solo, repetitive and boring!

@Kar

Alchemist (i watched 3 episodes and its... not very good)

Jugglers (the story loses its flow after episode 6)

to a person checking my PTW list: dont tell me to drop bad shoujo manga adaptations. i watch them exactly for that reason haha!

@Salty_bae you have a really good PTW list **

Tomorrow with you: I'm a sucker time travel dramas, but this one I couldn't finish it, even if I really tried. Filler, filler and filler again, the leads are unbearable and the cinematic color grading is not so cool, even Lee Jae Hoon's acting couldn't save it.

In Time With You: just don't whatch this one.

I watched the dramas below as they were highly recommended but I found them to be incredibly overrated and even, for some, quite bad:

LOVE O2O, SHOPPING KING LOUIE, LEGEND OF THE BLUE SEA (no hate but I would avoid any Lee Min ho drama, except for City Hunter), ANY DRAMA FEATURING KIM TAE HEE, DOTS, GOBLIN.

I only see Arthdal Chronicles on your list. Some eps were boring for me but it's worth watching

Takane to Hana - I think I got through four episodes before I just did not care about anything in the show enough to keep watching. I guess the first two episodes were kinda cute-ish but nothing compelling and the story itself was dull

Terius Behind Me,  silly and boring!

Thumping Spike is meh... but then again I'm not a fan of web-dramas. I only watched it because it's by the same writer of Devilish Joy 

I would say Dangerous Liasions. Only because I am not a fan of Zhang Ziyi. I actually find her acting very boring and annoying but that is just my personal opinion

The Princess and the Matchmaker - it was honestly just pretty boring. Since movies are more condensed, I always feel like skipping through scenes says a lot more, and I skipped through a number of scenes in this

lol I agree that movie was boring

My Strange Hero - meh, probably won't be missing out on much if you skipped this one

Scarlet Heart.  It has a sad end.

Yes I know, but I'll still watch shows with sad endings

No comment for your list

Boy For Rent - it focuses on two couples, one of which is VERY boring. at first I was totally into the other couple, excited to watch every week, but now it feels like they're just throwing random things at the wall to fill the last episodes. I'll definitely finish it but only because I'm already this far in.