The Corrupted Wishing Game

This discussion has been closed.

Granted. You'll turn out to be the clone (as in you'll look like him) I wish for a bigger room.
That's a possibility; we even share birthday XD. Granted but the expanded room will now be used as common gathering place for all family members. I wish I was a punk rocker with flowers in my head.
(LOL) Granted. But the flowers are carnivorous, and they ate your brain. I wish to become independent.
Granted..now your free to fall in love and get married and be co-dependent for the rest of your life :) I wish to lose 100 lbs
As you wish! You will lose 100lbs today, and find it tomorrow ;p I wish I could go to a Bigbang concert haha
Okay but the nerd from Big Bang Theory will be there instead XD Go Sheldon! I wish I was the top yakuza boss! XD I watched a lot of Yakuza movies lately lawl.
wish granted but then you just got beaten and lost your title i wish to win a contest
Granted, you'll win a contest for biggest loser. :P I wish I could speak Korean
Granted, but you forget how to speak English I wish Hyun Bin would marry me
Granted. but on the day of your wedding, hyun bin decided to elope with me. Hihihi. I wish i belong to a royal family.
granted so you will belong to the royal family but just as their maid I wish i could become an active person (i really do!)
Granted but you become so active, that u become an activist; roaming here and there in Tahrir Square. I wish to have a time machine.
Granted. But you traveled back to when your parents met, but you managed to make them not meet each other, and while all that happened, the time machine stopped working. (Back to the Future much?x)) I wish for a new pair of wool socks. And a wool sweater.
Fulfilled, they're so itchy though it makes you scream out loud. I wish to get beautiful grades for all my exams. :)
wish granted... unfortunately the thread got stuck to a passerby's bag and now... you only have the thread i wish i could be top of the class