The Corrupted Wishing Game

This discussion has been closed.

Granted but you'll be expelled from school as soon as your get your beautiful grades. I wish I could watch dramas as a job.
What! Nooos!!! Fulfilled, but you earn so little money, you get into debt... I wish I know everything there is to know about the theme for my literature test tomorrow. (Modernism, interbellum, all those writers and poets...)
Granted, but the teacher will give you to write an essay, not the theory. I wish I was in a Korean drama.
granted, but you know so much you can't fit it all into the essay question and screw the whole thing up :p I wish I could quit smoking
Granted. But on the day you decided to quit, your bestfriend gave you a christmas gift, and *poooofffff!* ...... it's a box of imported cigarettes that you can't resist. :) I wish all the racist people in the world will tortured to death and die. *evil laugh*
granted, but they come back as evil zombies. i wish i could marry a sertain japanese actor :DDD
Granted, but he turns out to be a real jerk who makes your life miserable. I wish I could own a successful music company
Granted but you got it by killing someone :OOO I wish i could change and stop time when i need to :D
Granted. But every time you change or stop time, one of your favorite actors dies. I wish summer was here...
Granted, then it never leaves and turns where ever your living into a Kalahari! I wish for 4G internet for all.
wish granted unfortunately... everyone uses then 4G and it slows then and finally crashes all servers ... and you end up with no internet i wish that my cat would be more friendly
granted---then he moves in with the neighbors :) I wish I were 30 years younger ^^
Granted, then it get granted again and you don't exist anymore! I wish to have sleep for a long time.
Granted. You'll sleep for a hundred years, until prince charming is waking you up with a kiss. Unfortunately, it's Prince Charming from Shrek. So the Fairy Godmother will be your in law. And she is not dead, I am telling you! I wish to be a good cook.
Granted. But you are allergic to food. I wish I was taller.