The Corrupted Wishing Game

This discussion has been closed.

Granted :) Only you will be known for being an really bad actress~ I wish Ididn´t have to write that stupid Exam tomorrow .___.
Granted, now you have type the answers five times instead. I wish to be a rocket scientist.
granted but you get stranded in a cold planet all by urself.... i wish i could change someone
granted , but you will change him to be worse I wish my crush like me back ^^
Granted but you are the 'second banana' or lead and she likes you as a friend I wish to have a successful career
Granted. But you will live your whole life without love and lonely. I wish I could travel the world.
Granted, but you will have no home and live on meager amounts of money and food I wish I could not work and still get paid :p
Granted but every payment was used to clear your almost unlimited debts from the past, hence you're still broke. I wish that when I reach 25+ I will stop aging but still getting wiser. Young features forevahhhh..... :P
Granted but you'll marry a 80 year old halmoni the next day! i wish i get to star in a korean drama opposite to song joong ki
Granted! Too Bad you're an extra with 1 min screening time. I wish a money-making machine with no run-out or time-out, no lowbatt features.
Indeed it makes money, but Monopoly money. I wish for Gackt to become a Vamp for real!
Granted! But being a Vamp, his first victim was ME and we conquered the world together. bwahahahaha I wish I can meet Masashi Kishimoto (Naruto) and Riichiro Inagaki (Eyeshield 21)
granted but only in your dreams!! i wish i could be a part of a band like Go mi nam in you're beautiful!
granted but your band mate will be old ajushi I wish I can watch drama quicker
granted but soon you'll run out of dramas and have nothing to watch! i wish i could marry lee min ho