crystalstars:

Let Me Introduce Her

Suspicious Partners

Last Cinderella - there are a lot of different opinions about the ending being really good or really bad, but for me, personally, i enjoyed this drama a lot more than i thought i would. it stayed for so long on my plan to watch because i thought it was going to be boring, but once i started i binge watched it and liked a lot. i would say to give it a chance.

mimei:

Last Cinderella - there are a lot of different opinions about the ending being really good or really bad, but for me, personally, i enjoyed this drama a lot more than i thought i would. it stayed for so long on my plan to watch because i thought it was going to be boring, but once i started i binge watched it and liked a lot. i would say to give it a chance.

I don't like noona romances, that's why it's on the not interested list. Thanks, though!

you have million yen women on your currently watching ..as you have not completed anything from Japan I cannot recommend based on what  you have completed, so I recommend that one.

Your 'Not Interested' list has a bunch of great dramas!

• Come and Hug Me
  • Hanzawa Naoki
  • Ikebukuro West Gate Park
  • Kounodori 2
  • Love Shuffle
  • One Week Friends
  • Ouran High School Host Club- this one is just for laughs as its way too ridiculous to be taken seriously
  • Silenced- so yea this movie is HELLA sad but its amazing
  • Teiichi's Country- if you think Suda is a great actor then just watch it strictly for him; he kills it
  • The Love Knot
  • Tokyo Tarareba Musume
  • Wakamono Tachi
  • Zettai Kareshi- another one of those not to be taken seriously dramas that ends up being really heartfelt. I was ugly crying at the end.

✔Prison Playbook 

Most bromances ever and amazing acting 

✔ My Annoying Brother 

Jo Jung Suk and D.O. made me laugh and cry plus they sang a beautiful duet for the OST 

✔ While You Were Sleeping 

Wonderful cast, bromance, comedy,romance, great OST, Kim Hae Won was outstanding in his supporting role and I fell in love with Jung Hae In as the 2nd male lead with his smile and hot abs 

3 couples at the end of the drama 

Suspicious Partner

Kleun Cheewit- I must admit it took me a while to get into it but I did and really came to like it. The hype it gets is deserved.

Lovely Complex 

It's a sweet love story and worth a watch. Was actually one of the first Asian Movies I watched. ^^