Healer and Pinocchio are some of my all-time favourite dramas

The Scholar Who Walks the Night  - it is pretty useless but Lee Soo Hyuk's  visuals wereout of this world

Let me introduce her

Suspicious Partner

Come and Hug Me is definitely a must watch - and this is coming from someone who hates romance in K-dramas except when it's BL >.<

Haven't watched any of your list but "Coffee Prince" was recommended to me by a friend so I go for this. :)

I would say give Boys Over Flowers a chance it might be cliche but it a great drama.  I do not have an not interested list so I might not bee the easiest person to pick (if needed you can use my on hold list)

Kingdom- you made a mistake and added this masterpiece to your not interested list instead of currently watching or plan to watch list. Go change that... seriously. Go.

Eulachacha Waikiki - hilarious drama - must watch! plus there's season 2 of that airing soon

The Crowned Clown and 100 Days My Prince

For The Crowned Clown, you should watch it. The main lead is amazing and his acting is superb. 

For 100 Days My Prince the story might be a little bit more on the lighter side but still, the chemistry of the main characters and their acting is just... I can't describe it. Oh, and there are many funny moments. Like, SO MANY. XD

I def recommend Voice 2 from your PTW since I haven't seen the one in your Not interested list