(It's the first time I'm playing so I'm hoping I will do it right)

When Love Walked In > Lee Shiau Shiang > Sunshine Angel > Wu Chun > Hana Kimi > To The Beautiful You > Sun Woo Jae Duk > The Moon That Embraces The Sun

Nagareboshi
Wow you have to know how to use MDL and have little knowledge in drama and actors to play this game! I like it! :D

City Hunter > Lee Min Ho > Heirs > Park Shin Hye > You're Beautiful > Jang Geun Suk > You're my pet > Kim Ha Neul > A Gentleman's Dignity!

Next one is Fly High http://mydramalist.com/korean-movie/3058/fly-high
The Moon that embraces The Sun > Jung Il Woo > 49 Days > Bae Su Bin > Temptation of an Angel > Hong Soo Hyun > Lie to Me > Yoon Eun Hye > Missing You > Park Yoochun > Rooftop Prince > Ahn Suk Hwan > Cinderella Man > Kwon Sang Woo > 71: into the Fire > Cha Seung Won > Athena: Goddess of War > Choi Minho > To the Beautiful You > HanaKimi > Horikita Maki > Tsubasa no Oreta Tenshitachi > Ueto Aya > Nagareboshi!!

Wow it sure was hard to find ahahaha you have to know how to use MDL and have knowledge in asian dramas and actors! I like it!

Next one is Baby-faced Beauty http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/1547/baby-faced-beauty
You are all doing fine! :D

Nagareboshi -> Ueto Aya -> Hotelier (2007) -> Bae Yong Jun -> Hotelier (2001) -> Song Hye Kyo -> The World That They Live In -> Choi Daniel -> Baby-faced Beauty

Last Cinderella
Baby-faced Beauty -> Jang Na Ra -> School 2013 -> Kim Woobin -> A Gentleman's Dignity -> Kim Soo Ro -> God of Study -> Yoo Seung Ho -> Operation Proposal -> Proposal Daisakusen -> Fujiki Naohito -> Last Cinderella

fiou ^^

Next is City Hunter
Last Cinderella >> Miura Haruma>> Bloody Monday>> Sato Takeru>> Mei-chan no Shitsuji >> Mizushima Hiro >> Hana Kimi >> To the Beautiful You >> Lee Han Wie >> The Incarnation of Money >> Park Sang Min >> City Hunter

Piece
City Hunter -> Lee Min Ho -> Heirs -> Park Shin Hye -> You're Beautiful -> Ikemen Desu Ne -> Takimoto Miori -> GTO (2012) -> Honda Tsubasa -> Piece

The Man Who Can't Get Married
Piece >> Honda Tsubasa >> Strawberry night >> Nishijima Hidetoshi >> Boku to Star no 99 Nichi >> kim tae hee >> my princess >> Lee Sung Min >> King2Hearts >> Lee Shi Un >> Reply 1997 >> Sung Dong Il >> Jang Ok Jung >> Yoo Ah In >> the man who cant get married

The queen of sop
Piece >> Honda Tsubasa >> Strawberry night >> Nishijima Hidetoshi >> Boku to Star no 99 Nichi >> kim tae hee >> my princess >> Lee Sung Min >> King2Hearts >> Lee Shi Un >> Reply 1997 >> Sung Dong Il >> Jang Ok Jung >> Yoo Ah In >> the man who cant get married

the queen of sop
rialenleexx wrote: Piece >> Honda Tsubasa >> Strawberry night >> Nishijima Hidetoshi >> Boku to Star no 99 Nichi >> kim tae hee >> my princess >> Lee Sung Min >> King2Hearts >> Lee Shi Un >> Reply 1997 >> Sung Dong Il >> Jang Ok Jung >> Yoo Ah In >> the man who cant get married

the queen of sop

Kim Tae Hee -> Jang Ok Jung -> Yoo Ah In would have been less complicated XD

the man who cant get married-> Ji Jin Hee -> Dong Yi -> Han Hyo Joo -> Spring Waltz -> Choi Si Won -> Skip Beat! -> Luo Bei An -> Fated To Love You -> Chen Joe -> the queen of sop

Buzzer Beat
The Queen of SOP > Chen Joe > Fated to Love You > Bai Bianca > Skip Beat > Choi Si Won > The King of Dramas > Fuji Mina > Bloody Monday > Kawashima Umika > Code Blue > Yamashita Tomohisa > Buzzer Beat

In Time with You
Buzzer Beat -> Yamapi -> Stand Up!! -> Oguri Shun -> Rich Man Poor Woman -> Furukawa Yuki -> Itazura na Kiss, Love in Tokyo -> It Started with a Kiss -> Ariel Lin -> In Time with You

The Bridal Mask
In time with you > Ariel Lin > It started with a kiss > Jiro Wang > Fabulous Boys > You're Beautiful > Uee > Ojakgyo Brothers > Joo Won > The Bridal Mask

Red Cliff
The Bridal Mask > Lee Byung Joon > Faith > Lee Min Ho > Boys Before Flowers > Meteor Garden > Zhou Vic > The Last Night of Madam Chin > Fan Bing Bing > Princess Pearl > Zhao Vicki > Red Cliff

Only You
Only You > Han Chae Young > Wu Xie Ke Ji Zhi Lan Se Meng Xiang > Zhu Zi Xiao > Let's Go Watch Meteor Shower > Meteor Garden 2 > Van Nes Wu > Three Kingdoms: Resurrection of the Dragon > Andy Lau > The Warlords > Takeshi Kaneshiro > Red Cliff

Atashinchi no Danshi

I love how you can switch countries the moment you find a connection to Takeshi Kaneshiro. That guy is awesome being in HK movies, Tmovies, Jmovies and dramas. He just needs to be in Kmovies, too.