Okay I love forum games so I looked through most of them and i think we dont have this game yet. Basically someone starts by saying a sentence which starts a story, and the next person has to add their own sentence to the story and the next person adds their own till the story ends and then we start a new one. Incase you didnt get that, it goes like this: Person A: Once upon a time there was a girl Person B: Who like to play with her brother Person C: Her brother who didnt like chocolate cake... And so on... I will start! One day there was a girl...
Who really disliked sweets.... :) Was it right like that? xD
But she lived in a candy house
So she wore full body armor so that the candy would never touch her skin
however one day, she got really hungry and there was no food at home
So she decided to sell her leg at the market
but the problem was that her leg didn't sell much so she decided to sell...
her husband, who said
"i will do anything for you but make sure the buyer is a sweet chick" :p so then...
..she got angry and decided to sell the letter "C", so she won't never able to say words like "cookies" or "cake",to a monkey called Dictionary Dictator who held a mirrors shop,,she was paid with three golden bananas..
That glowed when you wanted a wish to be granted and it would grant it for you. But there was a condition which was...
You had to watch the worse korean drama you have ever seen 10 times. But on the other hand...
The worst drama can also be the worst drama in someone else's eyes, so you don't have to watch a drama you hated, you can watch a drama someone else hated. So she...
She sat down to watch my boss my hero that she knew thisguy2011 hated. But while the opening credits rolled,
She thought that she should invite thisguy to watch it with her and enjoy his pain :p