Okay, so this game is a little complicated. You can either watch the YouTube video I was inspired to make this from, or hopefully the explanation I provide will suffice.

The game is to connect two seemingly non related things together by using the MDL site. For example: Create a trail from Haechi to Choi Woo Shik. 

This will look something like this:

Haechi-->Stars Go Ara-->Who Co Starred with Park Seo Joon (Hwarang)-->Who Starred in Fight for My Way-->Which also starred Choi Woo Shik

Each person will leave two unrelated things for the next person to make a trail for. The connection can be made between anything, you can try for the tougher version and create connections from different countries too. 

I hope this made sense. So for the person who's willing to give this a try:

Create a trail from Boys Over Flowers to Kim Soo Hyun

Boys Over Flowers --> Kim Young Ok --> who co starred with Na Moon Hee (Dear My Friends) --> who starred in Miss Granny --> in which Kim Soo Hyun had a guest role 

Create a trail from Ashes of Love to Dilraba Dilmurat

Ashes of Love--> Stars Deng Lun-->Who starred in Sweet Dreams--> the female lead of which was played by Dilraba Dilmurat

Create a trail from Train to Busan to School: 2015

Train to Busan --> Gong Yoo --> Who stars in Goblin --> In which Kim So Hyun is also in --> And she also plays in  School: 2015

Create a trail from Yoon Sang Hyun to Blade Man

Yoon Sang Hyun--> Starred in Gap Dong-->Which also starred Kim Ji Won--> Who starred in High Kick 3--> Which guest-starred Shin Se Kyung-->Who was the female lead in Blade Man

That was long, and fun.

Create a trail from Seo In Guk to Eulachacha Waikiki

Seo In Guk --> starred in The King's Face --> which Go Won Hee was a supporting role in --> and was a main character in Eulachacha Waikiki.

Create a trail from Joo Won to Ahn Hyo Seop.

JojoOnDatBeat:

Ashes of Love--> Stars Deng Lun-->Who starred in Sweet Dreams--> the female lead of which was played by Dilraba Dilmurat

Create a trail from Train to Busan to School: 2015

Seo In Guk --> who first starred in Reply 1994 and then made a guest appearance in Reply 1997 --> In which Son Ho Jun starred --> Who starred in Go Back Couple --> In which Lee Yi Kyung also was --> Who starred in Eulachacha Waikiki

I wasn't posting quickly enough, so here we go again...

zalcu:

Seo In Guk --> starred in The King's Face --> which Go Won Hee was a supporting role in --> and was a main character in Eulachacha Waikiki.

Create a trail from Joo Won to Ahn Hyo Seop.

Joo Won -->starred in Good Doctor --> In which Wang Ji Won also was --> Who starred in Thirty But Seventeen --> In which Ahn Hyo Seop also starred

Create a trail from Jung Il Woo to Fujii Mina  

(It's possible if you think hard)

Jung Il Woo --> was a main role in Unstoppable High Kick --> which Park Joon Geum had a guest role in --> and also was a guest role in The King of Dramas --> which Fujii Mina was a supporting role in.

Create a trail from Circle to Angry Mom.

Circle--> Stars Yeo Jin Goo--> Who guest-starred in Moon Embracing the Sun-->which guest-starred Kim Yoo Jung--> Who stars in Angry Mom

Create a trail from Chief Kim to Lee Joon Gi

It's easy

Chief Kim --> has the actor Kim Won Hae as a supporting role --> who was also a supporting role in Criminal Minds --> which stars Lee Joon Gi

Create a trail from  Are You Human Too? to I'm Not a Robot.

Are you Huma Too? --> Choi Byung Mo has a support role --> He stars in Spring turns to Spring --> In which Kim Kwang Gyu also stars in --> He is also in Arang  and the Magistrate --> In which Yoo Seung Ho is also in --> And Seung Ho is the main in I'm not a Robot

Create a trail from Wang Kai to The Eternal Love

Wang Kai-->star in Nirvana in fire--> stars Huge in Go Goal Fighting--> stars Liange Jie in Eternal Love 

Create a trail from Nam Goong Min  to Fashion King 

Nam Goong Min--> Stars in The Girl Who Sees Scents--> Which stars Shin Se Kyung --> Who is the the female lead in Fashion King

Create a trail from Faith to Baek Jin Hee

Faith --> has Sung Hoon as a supporting role --> he also had a guest role in Jugglers --> which Baek Jin Hee stars in.

Create a trail from You're Beautiful to Choi Daniel.

You're Beautiful--> stars Park Shin Hye--> Who made a Guest Appearance in High Kick: Through the Roof--> Which stars Choi Daniel

Create a trail from Kimura Takuya to Kamenashi Kazuya