I've thought about making a challenge related to actors for a while now :) 

How The Challenge Works 

Every Sunday / Monday (depends which country you a from) You will answer a question. 

Challenge Starts: Monday 18 March AEST

Questions 

Week 1. Who is your favourite actor and actress and why ? 

Week 2. Name an actor and actress who you believe deserves more recognition and why

Week 3. Name an actor and actress who's acting skills have improved over time 

Week 4. Name an rookie actor and actress who you think has great potential and why (made their debut within the last 2 years) 

Week 5. Name an actor and actress who you think are overrated and why 

Week 6. Name your favourite teen actor and actress and why 

Week 7. Name your favourite child actor and actress and why 

Week 8. Name an Actor OR Actress who you think didn't do well with a Specific Role and why 

Week 9. Name an Actor and/ or Actress Best Perfromance / Role and why 

Week 10. Name an actor and actress which you would like to see as co-stars

Week 11. Name an OTP / Drama Couple you would like to see casted in Another Drama together 

Week 12. Name a OTP / Drama Couple who had the Best Chemistry and why 

Week 13. Name a OTP / Drama Couple who has the Worst Chemistry and why 

How To Participate 

If you would like to Participate please put in the  REPLY section below. The Date you started the challenge and a link to answering the first question on the feed. 

I am in! But we start march 18?

yes I chose next week to start the challenge instead of this week. Its Mon 11 in my country right now :) 

neaa:

I am in! But we start march 18?

Looking forward to it !

START DATE: 3/11/2019 well 3/18/2019

Week 1. Who is your favorite actor and actress and why ? 

Week 2. Name an actor and actress who you believe deserves more recognition and why

Week 4. Name an rookie actor and actress who you think has great potential and why (made their debut within the last 2 years) 

Week 6. Name your favorite teen actor and actress and why 

Week 7. Name your favorite child actor and actress and why 

Week 8. Name an Actor OR Actress who you think didn't do well with a Specific Role and why 

Week 9. Name an Actor and/ or Actress Best Performance / Role and why 

Week 11. Name an OTP / Drama Couple you would like to see cast in Another Drama together 

I wanna join too.... ^_^ march 18. Saved the date!!!

ACTOR QUESTIONNAIRE     

March 18, 2019

Week 1: Who is your favourite actor and actress and why ?  MARCH 18, 2019

HA JUNGWOO (South Korea) | I thought he had totally and irrevocably creeped and scared me out of my skin in The Chaser. But then with Berlin File, he had me swooning and wanting more of him. His talent to play creepy psycho and sympathetic hero is just top notch. Plus he also is a notable painter and director, screenwriter, producer and director.

Others: Kimura Takuya (Japan), Mark Chao (Taiwan), Hu Ge (China)James Jirayu Tangsrisuk (Thailand), John Lloyd Cruz (Philippines), Aamir Khan (India)

KIM GOEUN  (South Korea)|  She was so mesmerizing in Eungyo, and as rookie playing opposite notable actor like Park HaeIl, she totally aced her debut. And project after project -- Monster, Coin Locker, Memories of the Sword, Cheese in a Trap, Goblin -- she continues to play different personas with different vibes and feel like a chameleon.

Others: Yang Mi (China), Annie Chen (Taiwan), Ishihara Satomi (Japan), Urasayya Sperbund (Thailand), Jennylyn Mercado (Philippines)

Week 2. Name an actor and actress who you believe deserves more recognition and why MARCH 26, 2019

GOU AYANO (Japan) | He has been acting for such a long time but sadly I am late in the Gou Ayano Bus. I feel like there are tons more people missing out or late to him. everyone needs to just hop on in and witness his talent.

Others: Yoo Jitae (South Korea), Chris Wu (Taiwan), Deng Lun (China), Sunny Suwanmethanont (Thailand)

ZHAO LIYING (China) | I know for sure that she has tons of dramas and awards but somehow I still feel like it is not enough. Maybe because I am not from China thus her recognition seems not far and enough, but international drama watcher needs to know her and just love her. she is awesome

Others: Esther Supreeleela (Thailand), Kaye Abad (Philippines), Im Soohyang (South Korea)

Week 11. Name an OTP / Drama Couple you would like to see casted in Another Drama together 

I love Kame but his acting is hit or miss.  I am going to list Ninomiya Kazunari because his just makes all his characters memorable.  From Saigo in Letters from Iwa Jima (for which he won an academy award) to Okino Keiichiro in criminal for the prosecution he has always delivered excellence.  There is not an actress that fills the same roll for me consistantly.

I'm in. Sounds fun :)

S T A R T  D A T E: 18 MARCH               

-- link to the post --

-- link to the post --

-- link to the post --

-- link to the post --

-- link to the post -- 

-- link to the post -- 

Week 7. Name your favourite child actor and actress and why

-- link to the post -- 

Week 8. Name an Actor OR Actress who you think didn't do well with a Specific Role and why

-- link to the post --

Week 10. Name an actor and actress which you would like to see as co-stars

Week 11. Name an OTP / Drama Couple you would like to see casted in Another Drama together 

Week 12. Name a OTP / Drama Couple who had the Best Chemistry and why 

S T A R T  D A T E: 18 MARCH                         

Favorite Actor: Easily Nam Goong Min. The man can act any role you give him. I'm sure he'd even portray a mythical creature well. Love him to bits! ❤

Favorite Actress: Definitely Kim Ji Won. I may be biased but she is seriously talented and so versatile. ❤

Week 2. Name an actor and actress who you believe deserve more recognition and why?

Actor: If perfection could be personified, it would be none other than the man himself, Lee Soo Hyuk. That's all that needs to be said TBH. He's incredibly talented in everything, unfortunately his acting roles haven't been the ones that would properly showcase his talent. Here's to hoping he gets A LOT more interesting roles in the future after he returns from the military. ❤

Actress: Comedy may be her forte, but Kim Seulgi can knock your socks off with any role she chooses to do. Which is why she deserves way more appreciation and recognition. She's overflowing with talent this girl. ❤

Week 3. Name an actor and actress whose acting skills have improved over time.

Actor: Couldn't think of anyone other than Yook Sung Jae. I have watched him evolve from a young boy into a proper man through his roles and I hope he continues to evolve. 

Actress: People will disagree but Suzy for me has greatly improved her acting skills. From Architecture 101 to While You Were Sleeping (and soon Vagabond), she has proven that she can act.

Week 4. Name a rookie actor and actress who you think have great potential and why? (Made their debut within the last 2 years) 

Actor:  Couldn't keep my eyes off of him in Bloody Romance. Wang Duo is that amazing! It's a crying shame that he hasn't received first male lead status yet. He'd make one heck of a beautiful vampire though. 

Actress: She stole my heart in Goodbye My Princess, and her performance made me cry for days. Peng Xiao Ran is truly an amazing actress.

Week 5. Name an actor and actress who you think are overrated and why? 

Week 6. Name your favourite teen actor and actress and why? 

Week 7. Name your favourite child actor and actress and why? 

Week 8. Name an Actor OR Actress who you think didn't do well with a Specific Role and why? 

Week 9. Name an Actor and/ or Actress Best Performance / Role and why? 

Week 10. Name an actor and actress which you would like to see as co-stars.

Week 11. Name an OTP / Drama Couple you would like to see cast in Another Drama together. 

Week 12. Name a OTP / Drama Couple who had the Best Chemistry and why? 

Week 13. Name a OTP / Drama Couple who had the Worst Chemistry and why? 

♡ 18 x 03 x 2019 ♡

Week 1. Who is your favourite actor and actress and why 

Favorite actor: Choi Min Shik, I would go as far as saying that he is the best actor in korean movies of all time. He really goes into the roles that he takes on and makes it hard to remember that he is just an actor and not a gangster or a general. He is acting in a lot of the korean cult movies like Old Boy, Nameless Gangster, The Admiral, Tae Guk Gi and I Saw The Devil. Its not a coincidence that those movies reached that level of fame, it's just that Choi Min Shik is just that good.

Honorable mentions ♡ Yoo Ah In, Yoo Oh Sung, Jo Jae Yun and ofc Jun Kyung Ho ♡

Favorite actress: Seo Ye Ji, a great actress that has showed big improvements! Seo Ye Ji had a bit of a rough start with Moorim School and Potato Star 2017QR3, but I don't feel like it would be fair to blame that on her (the script and concept sucked). She is great with dramatical roles that has some dark plots, she can really stir up emotions in the viewer and stands out in the crowd of bleak actresses. She acted perfectly in the thriller drama Save Me, which is still her best work til date. I wish that she would get more A-list roles, maybe on the next drama by Kim Won Suk (director of Signal and My Mister).

Honorable mentions Gong Hyo Jin, Kim Go Eun, Kim Hye Soo and Lee Bo Young ♡

link to feed ♡ 

Actor: Im Joo Hwan. He's a skilled supporting actor that has worked up to the big dramas and movies. He is perfect as the nice brother, fiance or boss, with nice looks and a great delivery, but that is not all; He also is perfect for roles as the antagonist! I think that he could become one of the top actors in a few years if he continues his acting like this. Wish that he would get more recognition for his talents, seems like he always gets overshadow because of the main leads. 

Honorable mentions ♡ Ha Dong, Kim Dong Wook, Ji Il Joo and Kim Won Hae

Actress: Han Ye Ri. She is an wonderful actress who can delivers lines straight to your heart and really make you feel for her. In Age of Youth we saw her as a struggling young woman who worked hard for making the money she needed to get by. She has a quality that makes the watcher feel like it's real and not just plot, you cry, relate and laugh with her. Hopefully she will get more main-roles and exiting projects in the future so I get to see her more on the screens! 

Honorable mentions ♡ Jung Eun Chae, Shin Eun Soo, Park Yoo Na and Kim Je Won 

link to feed ♡

Actor: Jang Ki Yong. During the past years when Jang Ki Yong was "just" a supporting actor we saw him in Go Back Couple, The Liar and His Lover, The Boy Next Door and My Mister. I don't know if it's the roles that he was given that made him seem a bit "stiff", but I feel that he has gotten better and better for each role he has taken on. Even though his "stiffness" he had something that drew me in, seems like a really charismatic actor. In Come and Hug Me he showed an emotional performance as the son of a serial killer which really changed my mind about this actor. Will look forward to seeing his project in the future!

Actress: Lee Ji Eun - Also known as IU. Some people won't agree with me on this (trust me I understand that BUT listen to what I have to say). She has done some "bleak and boring" performances in the start of her acting career. She felt a bit distant from the viewer and kind of awkward? But I feel that her role in My Mister alone is enough to prove of her talents in acting. I feel that she will only get better over time because I feel that she just has something that makes people focus on her even though isn't the most expressive actress she delivers one of the (maybe the best?) female acting performance in a drama during 2018.

link to feed ♡

Week 4. Name an rookie actor and actress who you think has great potential and why (made their debut within the last 2 years)

Actor: Woo Do Hwan. I have a feeling that he will be the next big movie star of South Korea. He pulls in the viewer with his good looks and makes you stay for the irresistible charms and undeniable talent. He made his main-role debut in 2017 with thriller drama Save Me and showed the viewers an performance that was way beyond the level of a newbie. 

I feel like Woo Do Hwan takes every role and makes it his own and that is why I feel that he will be more interested in movies and "harder/more complex" roles in the future. 

Honorable mentions ♡ Kim Jung Hyun and Wi Ha Joon 

Actress: Park Se Wan (not really 2 years but I feel like she still counts) She made her debut as the ghost of a teenager that died while studying in Goblin, a small role but I had a feeling that she would get bigger roles after that. She is the main lead in the amazing k-drama Just Dance, loved it; SHES GREAT AND I HOPE EVERYONE HYPES HER UP SO SHE WILL GET THE CHANCE TO DO MORE ROLES IN THE FUTURE ♡ thats really all i need to say. 

Honorable mentions ♡ Park Yoo Na and Shin Ye Eun 

link to feed ♡

Start date: March 18, 2019

https://mydramalist.com/profile/yentsik/feeds/kObNATJ

https://mydramalist.com/profile/yentsik/feeds/e3LQAFy

Start date 18 March

https://mydramalist.com/profile/neaa/feeds/xXq75il

Week 4. Name an rookie actor and actress who you think has great potential and why (made their debut within the last 2 years)

https://mydramalist.com/profile/xingmi92/feeds/b0RNnSe

https://mydramalist.com/profile/xingmi92/feeds/YxrgNf4

https://mydramalist.com/profile/xingmi92/feeds/5gOXEHn

https://mydramalist.com/profile/xingmi92/feeds/kO26nCJ

https://mydramalist.com/profile/xingmi92/feeds/zjqWbUX

https://mydramalist.com/profile/xingmi92/feeds/vyv3Kcx

https://mydramalist.com/profile/xingmi92/feeds/vyv3Kcx