Recently I've been rereading my favourite series - Harry Potter - and suddenly felt the urge to sort different couples in dramas in each of the different houses:

Gryffindors

• Bravery 
  • Nerve 
  • Athletic 
  • Courage
  • Chivalry 
  • Daring

Ravenclaws

• Intelligence
  • Wit
  • WIsdom
  • Creativity
  • Originality
  • Individuality
  • Sharpness
  • Acceptance

Hufflepuff

• Dedication
  • Hardworking
  • Fairness
  • Patience
  • Kindness
  • Tolerance
  • Modesty
  • Loyalty

Slytherin

• Resourcefulness
  • Cunning 
  • Ambition
  • Determination
  • Leadership
  • Self-Preservation
  • Fraternity
  • Cleverness

I know this isn't a game but I thought it would be fun to act as the Sorting Hat and sort our favourite couples (or other characters you like) into different houses. You may even explain your decisions as I will. Doesn't matter if it's long. I'll start:

Hana Yori Dango

Makino Tsukushi  - Hufflepuff

I've been thinking for hours where to put her, Gryffindor or Hufflepuff. After a while, I've decided to put her in Hufflepuff. Although she has shown bravery while standing up for people who need a voice or treated unfairly, (for example calling out Domyoji Tsukasa for his rude behaviour towards everyone) she clearly values fairness and being hardworking. Tsukushi comes from a poor family who attends a prestigious high school full of rich students. While there, she is shown to be clearly shocked by the lack of fairness and modesty at school and how life for them is quite easy. She, however, has to work hard and have a lot of dedication to get through life. She has also shown to be kind and loyal to those around ( being kind to Sanjo Sakurako and being by her side when she was in trouble). She shows kindness and tolerance towards anyone and treats everyone equally even when they are from different backgrounds. She had a good moral compass and isn't afraid to say what's right. Even though her life isn't perfect she always stays patient and strong. You could argue that she is a Gryffindor, however, she is not outgoing or reckless type, but quite shy. She doesn't immediately defend people, shown at the beginning of the first episode, but will stand for those she is close with. She would believe that no matter what social status you are, we all should be treated equally.  At Hogwarts, she would likely be a Muggleborn or from a poor wizarding family. Her family might be quite close to the Weasleys and join the Order of the Phoenix.

Domyoji Tsukasa - Slytherin

This one is quite obvious - the rich kid with a large ego - a textbook Slytherin. But not all Slytherins are like that, I'm one myself, but he does fit the typical stereotype. He obviously doesn't value intelligence, kindness or somewhat bravery, however, shown to quite ambitious and shown to have leadership skills. As the leader of F4, he is shown to have control over the school and clearly enjoys the attention he receives and has the ability the create rules to show how much power he has. He also values fraternity and he has a close brotherhood with the rest of the F4 members. While Hufflepuffs are loyal to anyone, he is only willing to be loyal and trustful to those who are close to him. He is also quite determined and ambitious to prove himself worthy of affection from Tsukushi and wouldn't back down. Slytherin is also known to be misunderstood, on the outside, he is shown to be an arrogant, rich boy, all the while trying to exceed the high expectations his mother has given him, causing him stress and loneliness. He would clearly be a rich pureblood at Hogwarts, teaming up with Malfoy to push down those inferior to him. His sister would be the Sirius Black of the family; a flaming Gryffindor at heart. I wouldn't be surprised if his mother becomes a Death-Eater, to be honest. Neither will it shock you too.

The explanations might not be the best but you get the point of this.

So comment below your sorting on other couples and if you disagree with mine, feel free to share your thoughts down below. : )