60. In School dramas, the leads are always seat mates or seat partners

61. One is the smartest kid in school, and the other one is the dumbest kid in school. There's no golden middle.

62. Kiss scenes in slow motion with 10 different angles and ballad songs playing in the back.

63. Rousing speech about the importance of friendship or family or overcoming difficulties together.

(I think this one is exclusive to Japanese school/family/ workplace dramas, though)

64. Everything is wonderful and BOOM! A car accident.

eira:

53. Unrealistic medical recoveries like ML/FL fully recovering from a severe injury that would realistically be fatal or debilitating, ML/FL waking up from a coma (where the chance is very low) and having no side effects, etc.

Yes! It’s incredible how someone in a coma for weeks can sudden wake up, get out of bed without IV or oxygen, and start talking. Amnesia is usually present too. LOL

65. Beer and fried chicken is the main food/drink in Korean, or so it seems

66. Male lead has some sort of weird disability that he has to hide from everyone. I’m really sick of this one. 

ChessWidow:

Yes! It’s incredible how someone in a coma for weeks can sudden wake up, get out of bed without IV or oxygen, and start talking. Amnesia is usually present too. LOL

Amnesia is always part of the package xD also reminds me of another stereotype (similar to Meineke's) that if they do end up with some side effect, they'll push the other lead away and break up with them bc they don't want to be a burden smh

66. someone admitted to the hospital and still has blood/dirt from accident on their hands, even though they are already in hospital pajamas. 

Elle0804:

50. oh those shower scenes

The best stereotype

67. Sad ending in Chinese historical dramas. Like come on!!

68. ML/FL's phone dies right when they're about to or are in the middle of calling someone for help in a dangerous situation

69. Somebody's going abroad (usually with time skip, which I think has been mentioned by previous poster)

eira:

68. ML/FL's phone dies right when they're about to or are in the middle of calling someone for help in a dangerous situation

70. In relation to this: Taking the battery off the phone to turn it off.

(This particular stereotype is from older Kdramas, though. By now it seems that characters would just turn off their phone).