@ ElBee “Somewhere on there are the newer Seoul awards though I can't remember what that trendy little "popular pretty people" show was called lol. :)”

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Seoul_Awards

thx for that excellent list all in one place with links! <3

My favourite scene:

It is my first time doing watch challenge so i have a question too!

1) If i (super easy) skip all categories and just watch 10 dramas .. Will i be counted in hall of fame?

They have to fit 10 categories

My favourite scene:

So, i have to watch each drama from a different category otherwise it won't be counted as a completed challenge?

You have to watch 10 lines of the challenge.  Any 10 lines not in bonus

My favourite scene:

So, i have to watch each drama from a different category otherwise it won't be counted as a completed challenge?

Easy tip: look at the tags on the MDL page of what you are watching and see if they fit the genres, look at how many are watching and how popular/how many reviews, and if you really like an actress in one, an actor in another, that will fit the one of your favorite actors/actresses. Check their wiki pages to see if they've won awards (directors=see their stuff then if you've loved another work, tada... it's so you explore more kinds of dramas hence the challenge, look deeper into the people making what you're enjoying, and obviously explore THIS site. If you only watch from 1 country, that's 1; if more than 1 country in MDL, that's 2+ there with no additional criteria. To an extent it's a bit like a treasure hunt-some fitting of what you're watching will go in. 10 is super easy because even if you are all about romcoms they have different people, different places, etc. Some might be in a medical setting, others involving law enforcement sorts. It might also make some people think a bit more deeply about the shows they watch ie paying attention to the work space that is set up in the show/film, seeing what is an adaptation from a book or comic etc. You also get easy things like webseries/drama specials/short episode ones that take little time to complete :)

JoanneSmith:

I can offer up my MDL  list of the 2019 Baeksang Awards for your reference: 

https://mydramalist.com/list/732BrOz3

Thank you!

I'd like to watch The Untamed Special Edition for the challenge. 

Can I use it for the following challenges? 

• Watch a drama/movie from an award-winning actor.
  • Watch a web series.

I don't think it counts as a drama special as it only has scenes from the original drama and some cut scenes so is it considered a drama on it's own? 

Does an E-Sports drama also count as a sports drama?

KimWanHee:

Does an E-Sports drama also count as a sports drama?

https://mydramalist.com/search?adv=titles&ge=31&so=top&ty=68%2C77%2C83  if you can find an esports title under this search i will allow it

OldAnimeLady:

https://mydramalist.com/search?adv=titles&ge=31&so=top&ty=68%2C77%2C83  if you can find an esports title under this search i will allow it

Found it, thanks ^.^

JoanneSmith:

@ ElBee “Somewhere on there are the newer Seoul awards though I can't remember what that trendy little "popular pretty people" show was called lol. :)”

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Seoul_Awards

thx for that excellent list all in one place with links! <3

That's the one I was looking for-I saw the first year's awards on AW but didn't look at 2018 (it kind of seems redundant except that it has the whole audience popularity awards to I think a total of 5 folks, 2+2+1; Jung Hae In was, I think, the big award winner but nominated for the other, too, odd as that fee... that was the "popular pretty people" part I remembered thinking was kinda strange because it's the only thing different from BaekSang Awards and the TV station awards-like an excuse for another group to sponsor another party so their rich CEO can spend a night with all the pretty lovely talented folks, not that I would be much different if I had that kind of $; I just think it'll fizzle out because it isn't an art/cinema specific organization heading it).

Hello friends! I have a few questions I am hoping someone can answer for me.

First, "Dauntless: 70 dramas/movies all Categories+ 2 Bonus" > does this mean you have to do all of the challenges above + 2 bonus? Or can you swap a few bonus in for challenges you don't want to do, i.e. watching an age gap drama (bonus) in exchange for watching a documentary (genres and tags)?

Second, what if the variety show you want to watch doesn't do seasons? Like I used to watch Knowing Bros religiously a few years ago but stopped and would love to watch it again, but it doesn't do seasons. Do variety shows like Knowing Bros, Running Man, Masked Singer, etc. not apply?

Third, the "Watch a drama/movie from your least viewed tags under your profile stats" challenge kind of confuses me... the tags it shows are all ones I watch pretty often and the little green bars next to them are pretty long. The lowest one listed was "male chases female first" which is like half of the romance I normally watch and doesn't seem to fit the "least viewed" requirement, but I don't see any option to expand the stats and see tags I've watched under 10 times, so is this is what the challenge is asking? The least viewed of the ones provided?

Thanks x

Hello,

So I barely made my account today, but I really want to join this challenge. When I went to reply to the challenge with the copied sign up form and a link to my watchlist It wouldn’t let me. It says invalid linking and that my account is being reviewed. I looked up what that means and it says I have to wait 7 days. 

My question is can I still do the challenge and paste my sign up form after 7 days?  I will be completing the challenge in my profile till they give me permission if that’s okay.  If not I can always do it next year. 

Thank you and sorry for being annoying. 

Moon-Light-Lover:

Hello,

So I barely made my account today, but I really want to join this challenge. When I went to reply to the challenge with the copied sign up form and a link to my watchlist It wouldn’t let me. It says invalid linking and that my account is being reviewed. I looked up what that means and it says I have to wait 7 days. 

My question is can I still do the challenge and paste my sign up form after 7 days?  I will be completing the challenge in my profile till they give me permission if that’s okay.  If not I can always do it next year. 

Thank you and sorry for being annoying. 

I don't know the answer to your question but I just wanted to say: Welcome and you're most definitely not annoying! Asking questions like this is what the thread is for :)