2020 Alphabet Drama/ Movie Challenge

This discussion has been closed.

MOVIES      &      DRAMAS

# - 3 Nen A Gumi: Ima kara Mina-san wa, Hitojichi Desu / 2gether / 2 Moons: The Series / 2 Moons 2 / 99.9: Keiji Senmon Bengoshi 

A - A Korean Odyssey / Arang and the Magistrate / Ashes of Love / Arthdal Chronicles Part 1: The Children of Prophecy / Arthdal Chronicles Part 2: The Sky Turning Inside Out, Rising Land 

B - BLACKPINK: Light Up the Sky 

C - Cinderella's SisterClean With Passion For Now  / Crash Landing on You 

D - Drunken Master / Drunken Master II 

E -  En of Love: TOSSARAEn of Love: Love Mechanics 

F - Full Metal Alchemist 

G - Go Princess GoGoongGoblin  / Girls On Top

H - Hana Yori Dango  / HoneyHer Private Life / Hwarang 

I - I'm Not A Girl Anymore / I'm Not a Robot / It's Okay to Not Be Okay / I Am Your King   

J -  Jealousy Incarnate 

K - Kleun Cheewit / Koi wa Tsuzuku yo Doko Made mo / Kahogo no Kahoko  / Kindaichi Shonen no Jikenbo / Kaitou Yamaneko

L - The Little Girl Who Conquered Time / The Lost Tomb / Love by Chance / Love with Flaws / Love Next Door / League of Gods  / Love Alarm 

M - Meteor Garden / My EngineerMoon Lovers: Scarlet Heart RyeoMada Mada Koi wa Tsuzuku yo DokoMy Secret RomanceMad DogMake It Right: The SeriesMeow, the Secret Boy MY DAY The Series  / Mr. Pride vs. Miss Prejudice 

N - Ninkyo HelperNisekoi 

O - Oh My Ghostess 

P - Page Turner / Psychopath Diary / Pride / Peach Girl / P to JK 

Q - Quantum Physics 

R - ReminderS / Rurouni Kenshin: Kyoto Inferno / The Romance of Tiger and Rose 

S - Still 2gether / Strongest Deliveryman / Shine or Go Crazy / Skate Into Love / The Secret Life of My Secretary / Sky Castle    

T - The King's Avatar / The Prince of Tennis / Together with Me / Todome no Kiss / Todome no Parallel / TharnType / Theory of Love / The Shipper / The Ghost Bride

U -  Until We Meet Again / The Untamed / Unubore Deka / Unnatural     

V - Vagabond 

W - W - Two Worlds  / Why R U?  / What the Duck 

X

Y - YYY  

Z - Zombie Detective 

• Started:  26 Dec 2020
  • Progress: 15/27
  • Completed:  
2020 ALPHABET DRAMA/MOVIE CHALLENGE
# - 30-sai made Dotei da to Mahotsukai ni Narerurashii (2020)A - Ainori: African Journey (2020)B
CD - Do Do Sol Sol La la Sol (2020)E - Extracurricular (2020)
F - Flower of Evil (2020)GH - Hospital Playlist (2020)
I - It's Okay to Not be Okay (2020)JK - Kingdom 2 (2020)
LM - My Holo Love (2020)N - Nobody Knows (2020)
OP - Parasite (2019)Q
R - #RemoLove:  Futsuu no Koi wa Jado (2020)S - Stranger 2 (2020)T - Terrace House: Tokyo 2019-2020 (2020)
UVW - WHY (2018)
XYZ

edited:  26 Dec 2020

A- Ashes of Love/A-Teen/All I Want for Love is You/All Out of Love/Are You Ready? Hey You Girl!

B- Before We Get Married/Backstreet Rookie/Begin Again

C- Coffee and Vanilla/Cheat My Boss/Chef Hua/Cinderella Chef/Closer To You/Crash Landing On You

D- Dinner Mate/Dance of the sky empire/dating in the kitchen/do do sol sol la la sol/Down With Love

E- Ending Again/Eccentric Chef Moon/Eternal Love/ Eternal Love of Dream/Evergreen Love/Extraordinary You

F- Find Yourself/Find Me In Your Memory/First Romance/Forget You Remember Love

G- General's Lady/Ga Doo Ri's Sushi Restaurant/ Girlfriend/Go Go Squid/ Good Casting

H- Hello! Miss/Handsome Siblings/Hi Bye, Mama!/ Hospital Playlist/How Are You Bread/Hyena

I- Intense Love/It's Okay Not To Be Okay/Itaewon Class

J- Just One Bite

K- Kill It/ Koi was Tsuzuyu yo Doko Made mo

L- Lost Romance/ Le Coup De Foudre/ Legend of Fu Yao/Like For Likes/Love and Redemption/Love Designer/Love in Time/Love is Sweet/Love of Thousand Years/Love The Way You Are/Lucky's First Love

M- Mada Mada Koi was Tsuzuku yo Doko/Maiden Holmes/Meet The In-Laws/Mengfei Comes Across/Miss and Mrs. Cop/More Than Family/Mr. Honesty/Mr. Fox and Miss Rose/My Girl/My Girlfriend is an alien/My Holo Love/My Little Bride/My Lonely Planet/My Love Enlighten Me, My Sassy Deskmate 2, Mystic Pop Up Bar

N- 

O- Oh My Baby/Oh My General/Oh! My Emperor: Season One&2/Oh My lady/Once Upon a Time in Lingjian Mountain/Once Upon a Time/Our Glamorous Time

P- Perfect Crime/Perfect and Casual/Pleasantly Surprised/Poisoned Love/Private Lives/Put Your Head on My Shoulder

Q- Qing Qing Zi Jin

R- Record of Youth

S- Sachiiro no One Room/Single & Ready to Mingle/Somewhere Only We Know/Sparkle Love/ Su yu/Suits/Sweet Dreams/Sweet First Love

T- Triad Princess/Tale of the Nine-Tailed/Ten Years Late/The Blooms at Ruyi Pavilion/The Fox's Summer/The Happy Loner/The King: Eternal Monarch/The King’s Avatar/The Legend of White Snake/The Love Equations/The Moon Brightens For You/The Princess Wei Young/The Romance of Hua Rong/The Romance of Tiger and Rose/The Sleepless Princess/The Spies Who Loved Me/The Untamed

U- 

V- 

W- Who Are You/Watashitachi wa Douka Shiteiru/Was it Love/Way Back Into Love/Well Dominated Love/Well Intended Love Season 2/What's Your Blood Type?

X- XX

Y- Yuube was Otanoshimi Deshita ne/You Drive Me Crazy

Z- Zombie Detective

Number of Dramas:136

I posted 2020 in the wrong thread, the 2018 one

1. Drama

2020 ALPHABET DRAMA CHALLENGE 

# - 365: Repeat the YearA - AliceB - Backstreet Rookie
C - Crash Landing on YouD - Do Do Sol Sol La La SolE - Eccentric! Chef Moon
F- Flower of EvilG - Good CastingH - Hot Stove League
I - It's Okay to Not Be OkayJ - Jal Pa Gin LoveK - Kairos
L - Lonely Enough to LoveM - Missing: The Other SideN - Nee Sensei, Shiranai no?
O - Oh My BabyP - Positive PhysiqueQ - Queen for Seven Days 
R - Record of YouthS - Start-UpT - Train
U - Under the Black MoonlightV - Vampire FlowerW - Was it Love?
X - XXY - Your Imagination Becomes RealityZ - Zombie Detective

2. Movie

2020 ALPHABET MOVIE CHALLENGE 

# - #AliveA - A Taxi DriverB - Better Days
C - Castaway on the MoonD - Detective Chinatown 2E - Exit
F- Fly to the Sky G - Go Brother!H - Hitman: Agent Jun
I - Inseparable BrosJ - Jesters: The Game ChangersK - Kung Fu Jungle
L - LovesickM - Medical Examiner Dr. Qin: Blood Red WeddingN - Nana You Sure? 
O - Okay! MadamP - PeninsulaQ - Quantum Physics
R - Rob B HoodS - Secret ZooT - Tazza: The High Rollers
U - UnstoppableV - Valentine's Distance W - Way Home, The
X - Xuan Zang Y - You Call It PassionZ - Z Storm 

COMPLETED THE CHALLENGE ON 26/12/2020

Sleepninja locked this Feb 7, 2022 07:36 pm