Hi there Im Peppersqueak Im currently hosting a feed challenge/ format called MusicMonday.

The rules would be as following:

1. Only asian songs ( ex. Kpop, visualkei, thaipop, mandopop, jpop, krnb, philipino pop, cantonesepop etc)
Everything in the asian area
( I also wouldn't mind hindi or tibetan etc what do you think?)

2. As before mentioned only one song. Im afraid everything would be to spammed if not.

3. Only Mondays on the feeds

4. This is just an additional idea.
Explain why you like the song, who the singer is and how you discovered it. COMPLETELY OPTIONAL

5. Use the Hashtag #MusicMonday and also hashtag the genre of your song if you are able to.

6. English songs by asian artist's.
I think it's totally fine posting an English song on occasion. It just shouldn't be your every Monday post. So a few every now and then are okay with me .

StellarFlower & Master Procrastinator also invented the challenge #ThrowbackThursday 

It's for posting nostalgic songs, dramas or actors, characters or your first recommendation onMDL that remind you of the old days or that are nostalgic to you. ( A trip down memory lane)

Here's the link to the official post:

https://mydramalist.com/profile/Masterprocrastinator/feeds/kdA3JhJ

Love it. Funny you mention Tibetan songs because I've recently started listening to some. I like that you've included them here.

jubies33:

Love it. Funny you mention Tibetan songs because I've recently started listening to some. I like that you've included them here.

I would love if you shared them! I think MusicMonday would b even more enjoyable with some variety.

Great Idea! I'd love to share songs here and tell the story behind it.I think the music affects us more depending on the situation we heard it in or the moment we relate it to.It will be great to read other's stories too!

Ali_101:

Great Idea! I'd love to share songs here and tell the story behind it.I think the music affects us more depending on the situation we heard it in or the moment we relate it to.It will be great to read other's stories too!

Im glad you like it it's like said above every monday on the feeds :)

are these continuing? already february next weekend

eightocci:

are these continuing? already february next weekend

Yep every monday like usual. If there are any changes I will post an notice in the feed and forum so don't worry

As an Indian, be ready for Hindi Song Recommendations, y'all!!

taedojoon:

As an Indian, be ready for Hindi Song Recommendations, y'all!!

Yass u go! 

We need some hindi songs!!!!