Would you rather?

This discussion has been closed.

Korean Crime Would you rather be egocentric yes or no
No...I would not want to be egocentric Would you rather be said your personality is like a angel or a devil?
the devil would you rather be known for the things that you've done or stay anonymous?
Be known... would you rather be a mermaid or a siren?
A siren. Would you rather never fall in love or never get married?
never get married! would you rather wear glasses or contact lens
wear glasses

would you rather Die trying or Die not trying at all..[ & I want explanation to ur answer]
Well it depends on what I am dieing for!! But I guess I have to die anyway so I would just die not trying at all!! Would you rather I answered like this or in more detail?
Lol i think if its me, even what kind of situation I am ill try harder[Die trying] even if it means for me to die.. at least i can die w/o regrets or someone will tell that i did try my best.. and yes you can answer in anyway you like lol hi Shambles

Would you rather be a victim of your own stupidity or be stupid in someone expense...
I would rather be a victim of my own stupidity! I am always a victim of my own stupidity lol so I wouldn't want to change that!! Hi Ej101...How have you been? Would you rather embarrass yourself or have someone else embarrass you?
Im good.. how are you?

I rather be embarrass by my own doing coz that's forgivable but if someone embarrass me for no reason that's a death match lol and i will fight back till i die lmao

would you rather be a bully or be bullied..
I would rather be bullied!! Its better to be a victim than to become a monster and hurt others!!

Im very well thank you!! its really good to be back on MDL!!

Would you rather have friends or have no friends at all
Friends! What are we without friends! Would you rather choose your family or lover? (if they oppose to your relationship)
Family They were there for me for most of my life. I need them Would you rather go to a BEAST of 2PM concert? (given they were held on the same day, same time, different venues)
2PM Would you rather have a date with G Dragon or Ok Taecyeon