Would you rather?

This discussion has been closed.

Would you rather be a ghost or a zombie O_o
a ghost they're cooler xx would you rather have sex with a monkey or be raped by a dolphin
... Okay... None of both. Definitely NONE! Would you rather be able to sing like an angel, or dance like the devil? XDD
Sing llike an angel because I have no idea what dance like a devil means LOL Well I can already sing good (not being vain, but I can aslo dance if I learn the moves properly..)
Chanyeol-kai-exo-kpopbias wrote: Sing llike an angel because I have no idea what dance like a devil means LOL

Because you are an angel~~ No need to know~~ ^0^

I'd rather dance~~ HAHA!

Would you rather be a cat or a dog?
Dog Would you rather have sauce permantly stuck to your fingers forever, or permantly have bad breath
Sauce stuck to my finger nom nom nom I'll have all my fingers in my mouth lol
would u rather be (strong and good) or (with super powers but bad) ?
strong and good eaten alive by zombies or beat to death by thousands of extremely weak evil elves
Super powers but bad. Being good is so boring. Would you rather lose a tooth(can't be put back in) or not have your eyebrows(can't grow back)?
Beat to death by thousands of extremely weak evil elves. Would you rather lose a tooth or not have any eyebrows?
Not have any eyebrows. The teeth I have missing now(molars) kind of bother me read a crapy romance novel or stare into darkness
stare in the darkness..and create boogeyman out of my pigment crazy imagination. that trying to pull me into abyss of darkness... would you rather sits and listen to ur friends non stop ranting about how annoying someone is or tell them off....
Listen to them Would you rather have 3 eyes or 3 lips O_o
none... would u rather work out or sits till ur luv handle is visible...