The person above me is the person we are planning to bury in the backyard
the person above one of us "Ej" is about to entire the great war against us the ZOMBRITS
The person above me is fighting to save their nose, which is currently in a coma from all the stink it has been smelling
Thisguy2011 wrote: the person above me has caught on to our plan for her birthday surprise
LOL im shock!

zan wrote: the person above one of us "Ej" is about to entire the great war against us the ZOMBRITS
LOL don't tell lies..

shambles wrote: The person above me is fighting to save their nose, which is currently in a coma from all the stink it has been smelling

the person above me or a diferent version of this one is madly in-love w my socks lol that turn him upside down and become at war to themselves trying to bite each other throat to have my stinky socks[cut throst man cut throat]:p :D
hahah lol the person above is right I love her stinky socks but I have to save the world no matter what goodbye my love "SAD MUSIC XD"
the person above me is the second lead in a one man show about the true story of her torrid love affair with Ej's socks
the person above is the middle man of her one sided love affair and he even give it a name.. *her sockzy love affair*...
lol ,,, the person above me have a lot of drama recently ,,,, it one had ended with him changing to a woman ,, in the other I think he will die while taking a deep breath on Ej socks lol that's romantic
the person above me can't stand me cause i'm cuter that her
the person above me is so much in love w a nostalgic love affair that she think she is Juliet and her Romeo died on drinking too much Pepsi..
the person above me has poisoned some ones pepsi before
zan wrote: lol ,,, the person above me have a lot of drama recently ,,,, it one had ended with him changing to a woman ,, in the other I think he will die while taking a deep breath on Ej socks
lol that's romantic
the person above me is so much in love w a nostalgic love affair that she think she is Juliet and her Romeo died on drinking too much Pepsi..

Thisguy2011 wrote: the person above me can't stand me cause i'm cuter that her

the person above me thinking so much of himself but guess what im more cutier than you lol;)
the person above me must be shrooming to think she is cuter than me
the person above me is wearing a dress to make him looks cuter and it's not working XX
the person above me only sees what she wants to see. Obviously these pink bows and ruffles are quite befitting for me(ok i'm gonna drop this now i'm starting to creep myself out)