Ask The Person Below You #2

This discussion has been closed.

I would. 

how's your day?
My day today wasn't so bad though ...
do you watch singing battle? 
I don't.

What drama are you starting next?
The King Loves or School 2017 (hopefully)

Are you planning to watch Age of Youth Season 2?
I'm not sure. I plan on watching the first season and if I like it I'll watch the second.

Are you planning on watching a movie this weekend?
I'm not sure, maybe if I have free time.

What would you do if you were diagnosed with hiv? How will you prevent and deal with hiv and aids? Explain your answer.
I may seek for some medications and I would just accept the fact that I am not curable. I would probably isolate myself.

Who is your favorite korean girl group/band?
2ne1 and Bigbang 

have you started Age of Youth 2? 
No i havent yet I saw age of youth 1 a while ago and loved it :)

How does your mood change if sometthing happens?

It immediately changes. Like 1 sec i get mad easily

what would yoy do if today's your last day on earth?
I would spend my entire day with my family and friends and tell them that I love them, that my life would not
be meaningful without them.

What would you do if one day, your existence vanished and no one remembered you? Explain your answer.
If I don't have to care for somebody because we don't have a relationship anymore, I would be really free!  
I would give up everything (like my flat) and create myself new and would just travel, play Poi and go surfing, do free climbing around the world and never look back! I meet a lot of people just for a certain time and test a few lifestyls and when I am tired of this life I would find a beautiful place and die there happily without regrets or leaving someone behind (after 5 or 10years - I don't need a long life, I would want a awesome life)

What would be your place/ character in a zombie apocalypse?
lol i love it that all questions are related.. haha

I'd def be Carol from TWD, y'know having highs and lows and emotional crisis but will definitely stand up and fight

How would you spend a day more meaningful? 
just watch something with somebody else by spending the day  i thing thats enough to mean something that is priceless
I don't have much money so i cant spend a money so i spend a day

what is your favorite mdl game?
guilty or innocent

whats is the best thing that can happen to right now?