9. Alchemy of Souls S2

10. Hidden Love

10 dramas which you think were the peak of the main actor's/actress' career, like no other project of theirs could possibly top this one. Also add why you think so, was it the acting, the character played, the popularity of the drama, the storyline or something else <3

1. The Untamed (because of the epic storyline, the popularity, their acting, … and it was the peak of both main actors career in my opinion) 

2. Addicted (same as above. Everything else afterwards didnt have the same impact.)

3. My Dearest - both leads nailed their roles, ML got prestigious Baeksang award as Best actor for this drama

4. The Glory - best acting by Song Hye Kyo, she shown the great range

5. Goblin - Gong Yoo and Lee Dong Wook will forever be known as Goblin and the Grim Reaper, no matter what else they do)

6.Revenant - Kim Tae Ri
One of the best acting i've seen in asian cinema

7.Dear Heaven  - Yoon Jung Hee
i still recall how great she portrayed melancholia and depression here,character was perfectly written and she executed it superb

8. Not Me This cemented Gun Atthaphan Phunsawat's mastery as an actor as he played 3 roles: Black, White and White pretending to be Black. Even better than his acting in Theory of Love. Anything he's done afterwards has paled to Not Me.

9.Six Flying Dragons-This will likely be  Yoo Ah In's best role forever. I think this is considered a masterpiece all round.This was the reason I became a fan and it is still my favourite performance of his. Unless one day his career makes a comeback after getting cancelled  it will remain his best drama.

10. Bossam: Steal the Fate - Kwon Yuri. It was so serious and deep drama and she portrayed her character really well. Considering, it was her first historical drama, even more impressive

10 dramas with a solid and consistent storyline

No filler episodes or plot holes, no loose ends, something like that

1. Move To heaven  (honestly one of the best shows I've seen, The story is beautiful and the actors are great! 100% recommend for anyone looking for a Tear jerker but also wholesome drama)

2. Under the Queen's Umbrella I enjoyed every minute of this sageuk. For me, there was not a second that felt like it was dragging. Instead, it felt like watching two masters play chess where discarded pieces could very well be bodies dropping on the ground! But it was speed chess, no time to dilly dally lest your opponent gets the better of you. I esp. like the bromance between the Crown Prince and Grand Prince Sung Nam, and the one among the younger Grand Princes. The scene with the younger Grand Princes in the ice bath still has me guffawing. And I swear the Queen's eyebrows deserve an award for working overtime.

3.Oh No! Here Comes Trouble- In my opinion everything came together quite well. A smooth mix of genres too. You feel all the emotions.

angeliviki2022:

2. Under the Queen's Umbrella I enjoyed every minute of this sageuk. For me, there was not a second that felt like it was dragging. Instead, it felt like watching two masters play chess where discarded pieces could very well be bodies dropping on the ground! But it was speed chess, no time to dilly dally lest your opponent gets the better of you. I esp. like the bromance between the Crown Prince and Grand Prince Sung Nam, and the one among the younger Grand Princes. The scene with the younger Grand Princes in the ice bath still has me guffawing. And I swear the Queen's eyebrows deserve an award for working overtime.

Oh, completely agree one of my favorite sageuks! 

This drama would be flawless if only they didn't do that stupid move with crown princess's fake/real pregnancy The rest was just perfect :) 

4.Okaeri Mone

it's a masterpiece for me,it's 120 episodes so some people might feel like there are fillers (i only felt like 5 episodes were filler cause i didnt care about one character) but the story never got boring/stale and the characters were being developed greatly throughout the show.

Got sentimental thinking about it.Wonder if i will ever come across another 朝ドラ that good.