elliejren, what website did you get your information from?

Veev: on asianfuse.net

Few of asianfuse members discuss about that lakorn. They mostly talk about the each episode that  they watch from the scene of  what they like or dislike and the characters personality. They know that scriptwriter made a few changes and not everything the use from the novel. The originally title from the novel is "Buang Sanaeha" but the producer change it to "Game Sanaeha" lakorn. I don't have asianfuse account I just go on that website to read on thread. So many comments on that thread I couldn't keep up the reading lol

I wish to buy that  novel and read the whole thing. It's in thai,  I don't read or speak in thai : ( 

It better talk about the lakorn ver. instead of novel ver. to make it less complicated. It already complicated enough with Nok spoiled and meanest character LOL Just because she couldn't handle her parents divorce.  She wants to get what she want and bring her parents back together. I don't like that she lead toward hate mostly to Nai. I don't understand how he could like or love her with all the hateful word that she said to him. 

Lustdrama: In lakorn version Nok will have a baby by Nai and Khae will have a baby by Thawat (Nok's dad)  Nai make a deal with Nok that he will take the baby and raise the child by himself. 

elliejren:

I wish to buy that  novel and read the whole thing. It's in thai,  I don't read or speak in thai : ( 

It better talk about the lakorn ver. instead of novel ver. to make it less complicated. It already complicated enough with Nok spoiled and meanest character LOL Just because she couldn't handle her parents divorce.  She wants to get what she want and bring her parents back together. I don't like that she lead toward hate mostly to Nai. I don't understand how he could like or love her with all the hateful word that she said to him. 

Lustdrama: In lakorn version Nok will have a baby by Nai and Khae will have a baby by Thawat (Nok's dad)  Nai make a deal with Nok that he will take the baby and raise the child by himself. 

But why ????

And If they both agree on that why many feel bad about the hospital scene????

Lustdrama:
And If they both agree on that why many feel bad about the hospital scene????

Because Nok is hotheaded and said something she didn't mean. Also the synopsis in the book stated she came to love her baby during gestation and Nai knew that she wanted to keep it.  

And too, a woman is allowed to change her mind. Especially during gestation, pregnant mothers' feelings change towards their babies. People think they can give up babies for adoption when they find out they are pregnant and their life isn't equipped for a baby. The reality is that many who think so, their feelings change and love grows while the baby is in the womb. Feeling your baby move inside you is something that no one except a mother can understand at the time. It's a bunch of tumultuous emotions. And you can't blame mothers for feeling this way because we are human and our feelings change all the time.

SSKF:

Because Nok is hotheaded and said something she didn't mean. Also the synopsis in the book stated she came to love her baby during gestation and Nai knew that she wanted to keep it.  

And too, a woman is allowed to change her mind. Especially during gestation, pregnant mothers' feelings change towards their babies. People think they can give up babies for adoption when they find out they are pregnant and their life isn't equipped for a baby. The reality is that many who think so, their feelings change and love grows while the baby is in the womb. Feeling your baby move inside you is something that no one except a mother can understand at the time. It's a bunch of tumultuous emotions. And you can't blame mothers for feeling this way because we are human and our feelings change all the time.

Im fine with the situation ,she cant be a good mother if she gave her bb  away for her pride right? If she changed her mind the father must give her the right to keep the custody of the bb otherwise its not a romance drama ,Its a story of a bad man who played Nok's feeling to breed in a rich family ......

@Lustdrama - Neither of those. Nai is not a bad person, but he is manipulative. The thing with Nai is that he spent the entire drama saying he loved her, wants to do the best for her, wants to be a family with her etc, etc. Those are some heavy promises over many months in the timeline of the drama. When she makes a mistake that hurts him, they both say things they don't mean. And when, after she wanted to keep the baby and be a family with him, he suddenly decides to turn cold and take the baby away? Sure dude, your promises and love are worth gold. I'm hoping he lives up to our expectations of his steadfast love though. He loved her since they were kids, so I don't think that can turn sour. I Love Nai!

Let me be clear though - as of writing this, 2018/08/08, I have not watched the last two episodes aired on the 6th and 7th, so I don`t know how this ends. I'm still of the mind that that first scene in the first ep was a dream or a ploy by Nai that makes Nok realize she really wants a family with him. Honestly, with the main leads' hot tempers coupled with their `game`, this show was an emotional mess - kind of like Nok. LOL. 

By the way, the book and the drama are totally different, so we can't really talk about the situations as if they were the same. They are totally not. It's wrong and confusing to compare the two as if they were 1 story.

So I finally completed this show... and it's a train wreck, but not as much as I thought. Drama writers, you trolled us. You got us anxious for 13 episodes straight. I liked the ending though. Nok and Nai stayed true to character.

Don't pre judge the hospital scene, it's not how it looks, just watch it until the end... 

I'm sorry, I've been watching since the show aired, so of course the suspense was killing me only to get to the end... But nice advice for future readers and spoiler hunters of Game Sanaeha.

I'm still under TaewJi hypnosis. Most definitely the best Thai summer lakorn of this year.  

Makeuptemple, I concur!  It is the best lakorn I have seen all year.

Oh I'll check I just discovered oh my ghost Thai v on netflix we shall see if it's as good as K version