1. The name of the most romantic drama is...Scent of a woman 
2. The most realistic drama you have seen is... Project S the series : Skate our souls , it is still the most beautiful drama I've seen .
3. Your favorite actor is .... Ji Sung
4. Your favorite actress is.... Moon Geun Young 
5. Name one actor/actress that should not be acting... I can't find one 
6. Pick three dramas you want to watch over and over again... KILL ME HEAL ME , THE DEFENDANT , CHIEF KIM
7. The happiest drama you have seen is.. EULACHACHA WAIKIKI
8. The saddest drama you have seen is... COME AND HUG ME
9. Do you prefer Korean or Taiwanese dramas? KOREAN 
10. Best historical drama is.... THE PAINTER OF THE WIND 
11. One drama you would like the remake of is... Sandglass ( with some of the original cast )
12. Best version of Full House is.... Thailand 
13. Best version of Boys over Flowers is... Japanese
14. Best version of You are Beautiful is.. Korean since it's the only one i watched  (which country)
15. The most controversial drama you have seen is... Angry mom ! it is certainly not the most controversial if i search deeply, but it's the first one i thought of. 
16. One drama you would change ending in is..... Avengers social club  ! Some Noona- dongsaeng love ! You know who I am talking about !
17. Drama with the perfect ending is... Scent of a woman , it's not a miraculous ending but it was a very satisfying and realistic one .
18. If you were a drama writer what storyline would you like to see in a drama is... a storyline where the main protagonist can actually move on from the toxic relationship with the male/female lead ! 
19. Best drama male character from (what) drama is.... Jung Joon Hyeong ( Weightlifting fairy Kim Bok Joo. 
20. Best drama female character from (what) drama is....  Gil Nak Won (Come and hug me ), i just love her !

1. The name of the most romantic drama is... - it's okay, that's love
2. The most realistic drama you have seen is... - a poem a day
3. Your favorite actor is .... - ji sung <з
4. Your favorite actress is.... - gong hyo jin
5. Name one actor/actress that should not be acting... - jin se yeon
6. Pick three dramas you want to watch over and over again... - goblin, the master's sun, suspicious partner
7. The happiest drama you have seen is.. - sassy go go
8. The saddest drama you have seen is... - uncontrollably fond
9. Do you prefer Korean or Taiwanese dramas? - korean
10. Best historical drama is.... - moon lovers, but i haven't watch that many historicals so
11. One drama you would like the remake of is... - i don't like remakes
12. Best version of Full House is.... (Korean,Japanese,Taiwan or other) ---
13. Best version of Boys over Flowers is... (which country) ---
14. Best version of You are Beautiful is.. (which country) ---
15. The most controversial drama you have seen is... - save me
16. One drama you would change ending in is..... - lookout
17. Drama with the perfect ending is... - go back couple
18. If you were a drama writer what storyline would you like to see in a drama is... - a drama where the prosecutors, lawyers, judges and cops are not jerks. i'd like to show more positive side of them, since i haven't watch a drama like this lol
19. Best drama male character from (what) drama is.... - master kim (romanitc doctor, teacher kim)
20. Best drama female character from (what) drama is....  - ha moon soo (just between lovers)

1. The name of the most romantic drama is... 

Goblin

2. The most realistic drama you have seen is... 

Age of youth

3. Your favorite actor is … 

Seo Kang Joon/Jisoo

4. Your favorite actress is.... 

Lee Sung Kyung

5. Name one actor/actress that should not be acting...  

I can't think of anyone

6. Pick three dramas you want to watch over and over again… 

Age of youth, Age of youth 2, Weightlifting fairy Kim Bok Joo

But also Goblin and Angel's last mission love

7. The happiest drama you have seen is...

Welcome to waikiki

8. The saddest drama you have seen is...

Goblin

9. Do you prefer Korean or Taiwanese dramas?

Korean

10. Best historical drama is....

I don't watch historical dramas

11. One drama you would like the remake of is...

Age of youth

12. Best version of Full House is.... (Korean,Japanese,Taiwan or other)…

i didn't watch it

13. Best version of Boys over Flowers is... (which country)

i didn't watch it

14. Best version of You are Beautiful is.. (which country)

i didn't watch it

15. The most controversial drama you have seen is...

Detectives of Seonam Girl's High

16. One drama you would change ending in is.....

My first first love

17. Drama with the perfect ending is...

Last minute romance, Uncontrollably fond

18. If you were a drama writer what storyline would you like to see in a drama is...

Student/teacher relationship

19. Best drama male character from (what) drama is.... 

Kim Dan(Angel's last mission: love),

20. Best drama female character from (what) drama is....

Yoon Jin Myung, Kang Yi Na, Song Ji Won, Jung Ye Eun,  Yoo Eun Jae (Age of youth)

1. The name of the most romantic drama is... Descendants of the Sun 
2. The most realistic drama you have seen is... Good Doctor perhaps 
3. Your favorite actor is ....  too many to pick from! 
4. Your favorite actress is....  Park Min Young 
5. Name one actor/actress that should not be acting...  Blue Lan 
6. Pick three dramas you want to watch over and over again...  1.  My Love Eun Dong  2.  Faith  3.  Kill Me Heal Me 
7. The happiest drama you have seen is..  What's Wrong With Secretary Kim 
8. The saddest drama you have seen is...  Mr. Sunshine 
9. Do you prefer Korean or Taiwanese dramas? Korean 
10. Best historical drama is....  Jumong 
11. One drama you would like the remake of is...   or other)  Heart Strings 
13. Best version of Boys over Flowers is... (which country) South Korea 
14. Best version of You are Beautiful is.. (which country) South Korea 
15. The most controversial drama you have seen is... Before We Get Married 
16. One drama you would change ending in is..... Moon Lovers for sure 
17. Drama with the perfect ending is...  My First First Love  2
18. If you were a drama writer what storyline would you like to see in a drama is...  perhaps Korean American goes to Korea and tries to assimilate (Could be a comedy) 
19. Best drama male character from (what) drama is....  Ji Sung in Kill Me Heal Me! 
20. Best drama female character from (what) drama is....  Hyo- Joo Han in W

1. The name of the most romantic drama is... a tie  A Love So Beautiful and My Only Love Song
2. The most realistic drama you have seen is...Yeah, That's How It Is
3. Your favorite actor is .... Chen Bolin
4. Your favorite actress is....Ariel Lin
5. Name one actor/actress that should not be acting... Nam Joo Hyeok, Ahn Jae Hyeon, Suzy 
6. Pick three dramas you want to watch over and over again... A Love So Beautiful , My Only Love Song , maybe Yeah, That's How It Is
7. The happiest drama you have seen is.. My Only Love Song
8. The saddest drama you have seen is... Nobunaga Concerto
9. Do you prefer Korean or Taiwanese dramas? My spreadsheet says my average score for all the K Dramas I've watched is 5.58, versus 6.3 average for Taiwanese, so Taiwan wins
10. Best historical drama is.... Dae Jang Geum also the ONLY true historical I have ever and will ever watch
11. One drama you would like the remake of is...Riders - I think Japan would do a good remake
12. Best version of Full House is.... (Korean,Japanese,Taiwan or other) I HATED K Full House! Such a ghastly, horrid rage-inducing nightmare I'm never watching any other version
13. Best version of Boys over Flowers is... (which country) UGH! The  awful K version was enough, never again
14. Best version of You are Beautiful is.. (which country) Have never, will never watch any one
15. The most controversial drama you have seen is... maybe Date (some found their relationship troubling)
16. One drama you would change ending in is.....Mary Stayed Out All Night - ALSO PRIME MINISTER AND I - gah!
17. Drama with the perfect ending is... Quartet (2017)
18. If you were a drama writer what storyline would you like to see in a drama is... More intelligent, pure SF, devoid of any supernatural/fantasy garbage. So far, Circle is it.
19. Best drama male character from (what) drama is.... Da Ren from In Time With You
20. Best drama female character from (what) drama is....  Kichou from Nobunaga Concerto

1. The name of the most romantic drama is... Coffee Prince
2. The most realistic drama you have seen is... Misaeng 
3. Your favorite actor is... A tie between Gong Yoo & Jung Kyung Ho
4. Your favorite actress is... Park Min Young
5. Name one actor/actress that should not be acting... Lee Jin Wook, and sorry but Lee Min Ho (I find them both to be extremely wooden and lacking in charisma especially LJW)
6. Pick three dramas you want to watch over and over again... The Story of Ming Lan, Coffee Prince, My Love From Another Star
7. The happiest drama you have seen is... Oh My Venus, Marriage Not Dating
8. The saddest drama you have seen is... Heart to Heart, Misaeng
9. Do you prefer Korean or Taiwanese dramas? Korean
10. Best historical drama is... Queen for Seven Days
11. One drama you would like the remake of is... The Story of Ming Lan (kdrama adaptation)
12. Best version of Full House is... (Korean, Japanese, Taiwan or other) only watched the Korean and didn't particularly like it
13. Best version of Boys over Flowers is... (which country) Hated all the ones I've watched which are the Japanese, Korean, and Chinese
14. Best version of You are Beautiful is.. (which country) Didn't watch any of them
15. The most controversial drama you have seen is... I interpreted "controversial" as a drama covering storylines that might make the audience uncomfortable or make them question their morality rather than just simply a plotline or ending they didn't like. Kenja no Ai (SPOILER: a woman raises her friend's son to love her when he grows up to exact long term revenge against her friend). It's a really twisted story but I actually loved it.
16. One drama you would change ending in is... Memories of the Alhambra
17. Drama with the perfect ending is... Wise Prison Life, Strangers From Hell
18. If you were a drama writer what storyline would you like to see in a drama is...  Nothing comes to mind
19. Best drama male character from (what) drama is... Kim Moo Young from The Smile Has Left Your Eyes 
20. Best drama female character from (what) drama is... Ming Lan from The Story of Ming Lan

1. The name of the most romantic drama is... Eternal Love
2. The most realistic drama you have seen is...Le Coup de Foudre
3. Your favorite actor is .... Hu Ge
4. Your favorite actress is.... No one actually, but Liu Shi Shi and Charmaine Sheh come close enough
5. Name one actor/actress that should not be acting... Angelababy
6. Pick three dramas you want to watch over and over again...  The Vigilantes in Masks, Young Blood, Can't Buy Me Love
7. The happiest drama you have seen is.. Your Highness, Young Blood
8. The saddest drama you have seen is...  Couldn't really think of one
9. Do you prefer Korean or Taiwanese dramas? Taiwanese
10. Best historical drama is.... The Vigilantes in Masks, Young Blood
11. One drama you would like the remake of is... Never thought of this
12. Best version of Full House is.... (Korean,Japanese,Taiwan or other) Never watch this drama
13. Best version of Boys over Flowers is... (which country) Only finished the Korean version, so that version?
14. Best version of You are Beautiful is.. (which country) Never watch this drama
15. The most controversial drama you have seen is... Nothing comes to mind
16. One drama you would change ending in is..... Wu Xin: The Monster Killer
17. Drama with the perfect ending is... Scarlet Heart
18. If you were a drama writer what storyline would you like to see in a drama is... Smart main couples, trust in friends, funny plot twists
19. Best drama male character from (what) drama is.... Yuan Zhong Xin (Young Blood)
20. Best drama female character from (what) drama is....  Zhao Jian (Young Blood)

KOREAN VERSION

1. The name of the most romantic drama is...SOMETHING IN THE RAIN
2. The most realistic drama you have seen is...LOVERS IN BLOOM
3. Your favorite actor is .... YOO AH IN
4. Your favorite actress is....JUNG SO MIN
5. Name one actor/actress that should not be acting...AHN JAE HYUN
6. Pick three dramas you want to watch over and over again... SOMETHING IN THE RAIN, SCARLET HEART:RYEO, SMILE HAS LEFT YOUR EYES
7. The happiest drama you have seen is..STRONG WOMEN DO BONG SO
8. The saddest drama you have seen is...  SMILE HAS LEFT YOUR EYES*
9. Do you prefer Korean or Taiwanese dramas? KOREAN DRAMAS
10. Best historical drama is.... EMPRESS KI , SCARLET HEART: RYEO
11. One drama you would like the remake of is... HEARTSTRINGS
12. Best version of Full House is.... (Korean,Japanese,Taiwan or other) THAI VERSION
13. Best version of Boys over Flowers is... (which country) JAPANESE AND CHINESE VERSION
14. Best version of You are Beautiful is.. (which country )I HAVE ONLY SEEN K-VERSION
15. The most controversial drama you have seen is... SECRET LOVE AFFAIR
16. One drama you would change ending in is.....SMILE HAS LEFT YOUR EYES
17. Drama with the perfect ending is... ITS OK THATS LOVE
18. If you were a drama writer what storyline would you like to see in a drama is...IDK
19. Best drama male character from (what) drama is....Yoo Si Jin (Descendants Of The Sun), On Jung-Sun FROM TEMPERATURE OF LOVE
20. Best drama female character from (what) drama is....  HAE SO FROM SCARLET HEART : RYEO

1. The name of the most romantic drama is Goblin
2. The most realistic drama you have seen is Fight for My Way and Be Melodramatic
3. Your favorite actor is Ji Chang Wook
4. Your favorite actress is Gong Hyo Jin 
5. Name one actor/actress that should not be acting Shin Se Kyung
6. Pick three dramas you want to watch over and over again Healer, Coffee Prince, Reply 1988
7. The happiest drama you have seen is Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo and Reply 1997
8. The saddest drama you have seen is Moon Lovers 
9. Do you prefer Korean or Taiwanese dramas? I've only seen one Taiwanese drama so...
10. Best historical drama is Splash Splash Love and The Tale of Nokdu
11. One drama you would like the remake of is ...none, I'm not a big fan of remakes
12. Best version of Full House is.... (Korean,Japanese,Taiwan or other) Thai 
13. Best version of Boys over Flowers is Japanese
14. Best version of You are Beautiful is ...none
15. The most controversial drama you have seen is One Million Stars Falling from the Sky
16. One drama you would change ending in is Black
17. Drama with the perfect ending is Go Back Couple
18. If you were a drama writer what storyline would you like to see in a drama is smart, badass leads; strong  friendships (sismance/bromance) 
19. Best drama male character from (what) drama is Ryan Gold (Her Private Life)
20. Best drama female character from (what) drama is Sung Deok Sun (Reply 1988)

1. The name of the most romantic drama is... Queen for Seven Days 
2. The most realistic drama you have seen is... Dream High
3. Your favorite actor is .... Hu Ge
4. Your favorite actress is.... Yang Mi
5. Name one actor/actress that should not be acting... Cha Tae Hyun/Go Ah Ra
6. Pick three dramas you want to watch over and over again... Dong Yi, Story of Yanxi Palace. and The Untamed
7. The happiest drama you have seen is.. Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo
8. The saddest drama you have seen is... Chinese Paladin 
9. Do you prefer Korean or Taiwanese dramas? Korean
10. Best historical drama is.... So difficult... Six Flying Dragons 
11. One drama you would like the remake of is... Nirvana in Fire (in Korean)
12. Best version of Full House is.... (Korean,Japanese,Taiwan or other) None
13. Best version of Boys over Flowers is... (which country) None
14. Best version of You are Beautiful is.. (which country) None 
15. The most controversial drama you have seen is... Princess Agents 
16. One drama you would change ending in is..... Yi San
17. Drama with the perfect ending is... Queen for Seven Days
18. If you were a drama writer what storyline would you like to see in a drama is... It would be set in a historical time period. There would be political schemes, political struggle, revenge, and romance involved. I'd like the main leads to communicate in order to resolve problems and misunderstandings. Both leads are strong in their own ways. One doesn't have to save the other. They start from the bottom food chain with a tragic, poor background. Through countless hurdles, they overcome them and rise to the top by eliminating their enemies who have wronged them. 
19. Best drama male character from (what) drama is.... Chang An from Bloody Romance 
20. Best drama female character from (what) drama is.... Bai Qian from Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms 

1. The name of the most romantic drama is: 

I Hear Your Voice. There's something about how much the kid loves his noona and how he keeps falling in love with her that just gives me all the feels. 

2. The most realistic drama you have seen is:

I don't like watching things that are too real - that's what documentaries and real life is for. So if anything is too realistic I'd drop it. In that sense, I guess the closest I've come to gritty reality is Misaeng. Reply 1997 gets a nod as well for capturing the time and the ethos.

3. Your favorite actor is: 

Lee Dong Wook - over and above anyone else. He's pretty, nice and has impressive range. I love his choice of projects, how he's not worried about challenging himself and his velvety voice deserves a separate paragraph all by itself. I find myself being grateful for having him in my life.

4. Your favorite actress is: 

Nam Ji Hyun. She's the lead in a couple of my favorite dramas and while Park Shin Hye is the only other actress who comes close (I watched The Heirs for PSH), there's something about Nam Ji Hyun that is so warm and welcoming that I just want to be around her. It's a beautiful vibe and I love that she also doesn't choose the typical annoying brat or recklessly dumb heroine roles, that I appreciate.

5. Name one actor/actress that should not be acting...

Wow - this is difficult. There are a couple of actresses that make me want to drop any dramas that I've picked up because they are in it, but I don't think there's really anyone that dislike enough to wish them out of the industry. Or even someone who is bad enough for me to feel that way. I guess then going by personality it might just be the people, if any, who will be convicted of sexual harassment. They should be punished. But only if their crimes are confirmed.

6. Pick three dramas you want to watch over and over again...

This is easy since I have a few that I keep doing this to. First is Suspicious Partner. There's something about the leads and the chemistry and the kisses and the slow realization into romance that makes me keep watching. The next one is a BL - both the seasons of Love Sick - The Series . I am skipping all scenes except Phun and Noh's, but I just can't help watching those faces and those eyes and, again, the slow romance build up over and over. For the 3rd I want to say My Girl, but it can sometimes be too angsty for me to keep picking it up multiple times so the final one will be My ID is Gangnam Beauty. It deals with difficult subjects but just the way the male lead cares for the female lead and the hidden ways in which he shows his caring is lovely to watch. (I've also watched Boys Over Flowers a ridiculous number of times, but I can never watch it end to end). 

7. The happiest drama you have seen is..

Touch Your Heart. It's just so light and pretty that it makes me happy to watch it. And there is angst, but not that much so it's all good and I don't have to avoid it for fear of the heart wrenching sobbing in my future. 

8. The saddest drama you have seen is...

Pinocchio - especially in the beginning. In fact, the beginning is so sad that I can't rewatch it easily, it tears me up every time. Even if things do work out, they don't really, so it just makes me cry. The other one like is also Just Between Lovers, but something Pinocchio hits closer. 

9. Do you prefer Korean or Taiwanese dramas?

Korean ones for now as I want to have my fill of language before I move on to the next. I detour occasionally into Lakorn but that's it. 

10. Best historical drama is....

I'm saving all Saguek's for a Saguek phase and Park Min Young prevents me from picking Sangkyunkwan Scandal so it will have to be Queen InHyun's Man, I guess. 

11. One drama you would like the remake of is...

Doctor Stranger: Can someone please remake it with the same cast, only with a plot that makes sense and kill Jae Her? Or give her to a female actress who can make me feel for her? Maybe NSJ or PSH.  

12. Best version of Full House is.... (Korean,Japanese,Taiwan or other): Korean - I've only seen the Korean one. Having said that that's not saying much because I had a really heard time getting into it and it was still more of a chore than a pleasure because of how dumb the female character is.

13. Best version of Boys over Flowers is... (which country) - Korean. I've only seen the Korean version. Will eventually see the rest, I guess.

14. Best version of You are Beautiful is.. (which country): Korean. I've only seen the Korean version. I tend not to watch remakes of shows (and books) that I like because I never want them to change the stories or the plots (or the actors) and they always do. And what they don't change are usually the parts I like the least and would be happily rid of. 

15. The most controversial drama you have seen is...

A lot of people prefer 2Moons 2 to the first one, but I prefer the first cast because I think they are just better looking (especially Phana). I know that the acting is supposed to be better the 2nd time around but it really didn't improve enough for the sacrifice of the pretty, in my opinion. 

16. One drama you would change ending in is.....

Doctor Stranger. I have no idea what that was about, but Jae Her should have just stayed dead. Actually she should have stayed dead the first time around. Followed closely by Memories of Alhambra - because, again, what the hell was that?

17. Drama with the perfect ending is...

I"m not picking My Girl because I wanted more time with the happy couple, so it goes to My Father is Strange. Something everything is so satisfying. My ID is Gangnam Beauty is another good one. 

18. If you were a drama writer what storyline would you like to see in a drama is...

What I love seeing is a slow burn romance where the leads don't realize how much they feel for each other at first, yet keep looking for each other wherever they go. This can be both between M/F and M/M characters.

19. Best drama male character from (what) drama is....

My Girl's Seol Gong Chan is my idea of a perfect man. He's rich, smart, kind, loving and strong. He hasn't let disappointment make him bitter and tries to do his best for his family, his love and himself. He knows himself well and again, is so smart. He's my perfect man and I love him, not only because he has Lee Dong Wook's 24 year old face.

20. Best drama female character from (what) drama is....

Koh Bok Shil - Shopping King Louie. She was just so warm and so sweet to Louie while being fierce - I just loved her. She's someone I'd like to be like. And not a shrill moment, which I'd imagine would have been difficult to do. 

• CHINESE/ TAWAINESE MANDARIN VERSION
1. The name of the most romantic drama is... LOVE O2O
2. The most realistic drama you have seen is...BEFORE WE GET MARRIED
3. Your favorite actor is .... YANG YANG
4. Your favorite actress is....LIU YIFEI/ DILRABA DILMURAT
5. Name one actor/actress that should not be acting...HUANG ZI TAO
6. Pick three dramas you want to watch over and over again... LOVE O2O, PUT YOUR HEAD ON MY SHOULDER, BEFORE WE GET MARRIED
7. The happiest drama you have seen is..LOVE O2O
8. The saddest drama you have seen is... HEART TO HEART
9. Do you prefer Korean or Taiwanese dramas?KOREAN
10. Best historical drama is....THE KINGS WOMEN
11. One drama you would like the remake of is...IDK
12. Best version of Full House is.... (Korean,Japanese,Taiwan or other)THAI
13. Best version of Boys over Flowers is... (which country) CHINA
14. Best version of You are Beautiful is.. (which country)NONE
15. The most controversial drama you have seen is...THE UNTAMED
16. One drama you would change ending in is.....RUSH TO THE END OF DEAD SUMMER
17. Drama with the perfect ending is... LOVE O2O
18. If you were a drama writer what storyline would you like to see in a drama is...IDK
19. Best drama male character from (what) drama is....XIAO NAI FROM LOVEO2O
20. Best drama female character from (what) drama is.... GONSUNG LI FROM THE KINGS WOMEN

1. The name of the most romantic drama is... MARS / Aishiteru to Ittekure
2. The most realistic drama you have seen is... Hope All Is Well With Us
3. Your favorite actor is ... Impossible to choose, but let's say HA JUNG WOO this time around
4. Your favorite actress is... Cho Yeo Jung
5. Name one actor/actress that should not be acting... Park Shin Hye / Shin Se Young
6. Pick three dramas you want to watch over and over again... I very rarely rewatch dramas, muchless over and over again
7. The happiest drama you have seen is... It Started With A Kiss & They Kiss Again
8. The saddest drama you have seen is... Good Life - Arigatou, Papa, Sayonara
9. Do you prefer Korean or Taiwanese dramas? ... No preference
10. Best historical drama is... Kingdom
11. One drama you would like the remake of is... All my favourite dramas with more passionate kiss scenes! ;)
12. Best version of Full House is.... (Korean,Japanese,Taiwan or other) ... Haven't seen, don't wanna see 
13. Best version of Boys over Flowers is... (which country) ... Haven't seen, don't wanna see
14. Best version of You are Beautiful is.. (which country) ... Haven't seen, don't wanna see
15. The most controversial drama you have seen is... Temptation 
16. One drama you would change ending in is... Sealed With A Kiss
17. Drama with the perfect ending is... My Husband's Penis Won't Fit
18. If you were a drama writer what storyline would you like to see in a drama is... I love arranged/contract marriages, but in all Asian dramas with this theme that I've seen, the couple only lives together for a short time and or there are intrusive, meddlesome parents who ruin the whole vibe. In general, the living arrangement is not used to full effect & the couple ends up separating (for one dumb reason or another). Boring! In my drama, the couple will marry, stay married, live under the same roof for the duration of the drama and fall in love with each other gradually as they live together & get to know each other. They'll start to notice each other's habits, find themselves anticipating the other's arrival, getting territorial & jealous, do sweet things for each other ... until viola ... they fall completely in love with each other & live HEA! <3
19. Best drama male character from (what) drama is... Jang Tæ Joo (Golden Empire) / Anthony Kim (The King Of Dramas) / Hanzawa Naoki (Hanzawa Naoki) / Murong Feng (Too Late To Say I Love You)
20. Best drama female character from (what) drama is...  Choi Seo Yoon (Golden Empire)

1. The name of the most romantic drama is... Fall in Love With Me
2. The most realistic drama you have seen is... The Lover
3. Your favorite actor is ... Lee Jae Joon, Kwak Dong Yeon
4. Your favorite actress is... Lee Sung Kyung
5. Name one actor/actress that should not be acting... Park Shin Hye 
6. Pick three dramas you want to watch over and over again... School 2013, Sotus, Modern Farmer
7. The happiest drama you have seen is... Modern Farmer
8. The saddest drama you have seen is... Oh My Geum Bi
9. Do you prefer Korean or Taiwanese dramas? ... I mostly watch korean dramas.
10. Best historical drama is... I'm not the biggest fan of historical dramas. I've only ever seen Hwarang and Love in the Moonlight. I preferred Love in the Moonlight.
11. One drama you would like the remake of is... Minami-kun no Koibito: My little lover. I would like to see  korean remake of this.
12. Best version of Full House is... Haven't seen.
13. Best version of Boys over Flowers is... Have only seen the Korean one
14. Best version of You are Beautiful is.. Started watching the korean version but it was so bad, I had to drop it.
15. The most controversial drama you have seen is... Have'nt really seen any controversial dramas so i'll just mention Mother (because it's about kidnapping) and Sweet 18 ( because of the age gap and FL is still in high school)
16. One drama you would change ending in is... Who are you: school 2015
17. Drama with the perfect ending is...  Mother
18. If you were a drama writer what storyline would you like to see in a drama is... I would love to see more KOREAN dramas with focus on LGBTQ because it's an important thing to talk about.
19. Best drama male character from (what) drama is... Lee Hyun - I Remember You (Hello Monster)
20. Best drama female character from (what) drama is... Jang Man Wol - Hotel del Luna