1. The name of the most romantic drama is... I'll go with Healer since I'm still going through withdrawals.

2. The most realistic drama you have seen is... Incomplete Life/Misaeng.

3. Your favorite actor is ....  Right now it's Eita.

4. Your favorite actress is.... Mitsushima Hikari (uh... I guess their acting in Soredemo, Ikite Yuku is still very fresh in my mind).

5. Name one actor/actress that should not be acting... Jin Se Yeon.

6. Pick three dramas you want to watch over and over again... Sungkyunkwan Scandal, Arang and the Magistrate, & I Hear Your Voice are currently on the top of my re-watch list.

7. The happiest drama you have seen is... Hana Kimi (2007 version) is one.

8. The saddest drama you have seen is...  One Million Stars Falling from the Sky was pretty depressing.

9. Do you prefer Korean or Taiwanese dramas? Korean.

10. Best historical drama is.... The Princess' Man.

11. One drama you would like the remake of is... Cat Street (a version more faithful to the manga).

12. Best version of Full House is.... (Korean,Japanese,Taiwan or other)... I like the Korean version best. Probably because it was one of my first dramas.

13. Best version of Boys over Flowers is... (which country) - Japan's Hana Yori Dango 1 & 2.

14. Best version of You are Beautiful is.. (which country) - I haven't seen any version except the Korean version.

15. The most controversial drama you have seen is... Gloomy Salad Days probably.

16. One drama you would change ending in is..... Sungkyunkwan Scandal (make it longer and more complete) or Empress Ki (have Seung Nyang end up with Tal Tal - you're not sticking to actual history anyway) or Gu Family Book *is pretending the last two episodes never happened and made up own ending*

17. Drama with the perfect ending is...  Bridal Mask's ending was good.

18. If you were a drama writer what storyline would you like to see in a drama is... Battle Royale, Fruits Basket (uh... with decent CGI though), Beast Master, Death Note (oh wait, it's coming true - yay!)...

19. Best drama male character from (what) drama is.... Gu Yong Ha (Sungkyunkwan Scandal).

20. Best drama female character from (what) drama is.... Miho (My Girlfriend is a Gumiho).
1. The name of the most romantic drama is   Hmmm for me, Scent of a Woman and Coffee Prince hands down
2. The most realistic drama you have seen is   Is there such a thing? Maybe Buzzer Beat or Personal Taste
3. Your favorite actor is  Kim Jae Won <3
 4. Your favorite actress is Zhang Ziyi
5. Name one actor/actress that should not be acting   Without a doubt Jin Se Yeon
6. Pick three dramas you want to watch over and over again  Hana Kimi, Sungkyunkwan Scandal, Baby Faced Beauty
 7. The happiest drama you have seen is  Amachan
8. The saddest drama you have seen is  Secret
9. Do you prefer Korean or Taiwanese dramas? Korean
10. Best historical drama is Queen Seon Deuk! 
11. One drama you would like the remake of is  Usually i dont like remakes but maybe Down With Love?
12. Best version of Full House is  No version lol
 13. Best version of Boys over Flowers is Korean
 14. Best version of You are Beautiful is Korean
15. The most controversial drama you have seen is Best Wedding
16. One drama you would change ending in is  Hyde Jekyll Me and Ace Wo Nerae
17. Drama with the perfect ending is  In Time With You
18. If you were a drama writer what storyline would you like to see in a drama is  Either a same sex couple falling in love despite family and society telling them they cant and the path they take until they find happiness, or a female character with a special power thats a complete badass who sometimes cant control it, and has to save the world, and falls in love with someone forbidden thats on the "evil" side or wants her destroyed but changes for her and she ends up saving him 
19. Best drama male character from (what) drama is  Cha Do Hyun from KMHM
20. Best drama female character from (what) drama is  Deokman from Queen Seon Deuk
1. The name of the most romantic drama is .. Coffee Prince (this one is really difficult)
2. The most realistic drama you have seen is .. Reply, 1997
3. Your favorite actor is .. Oguri Shun and Ji Sung
4. Your favorite actress is .. Ha Ji Won and Jeon Ji Hyun
5. Name one actor/actress that should not be acting .. Lee Min Ho
6. Pick three dramas you want to watch over and over again .. Hana Kimi, Love Shuffle, White Christmas
7. The happiest drama you have seen is.. Hana Kimi
8. The saddest drama you have seen is .. 1 Litre of Tears 
9. Do you prefer Korean or Taiwanese dramas? Korean (why no Japanese? My answer would differ then ;))
10. Best historical drama is .. I have seen very few historical dramas to choose one
11. One drama you would like the remake of is .. have lots! including Nine and Love Shuffle - only if done right
12. Best version of Full House is .. (Korean,Japanese,Taiwan or other) - I've seen the Korean and Thai versions, prefer the Korean
13. Best version of Boys over Flowers is .. (which country) Japan, no doubt
14. Best version of You are Beautiful is .. (which country) Korean
15. The most controversial drama you have seen is .. not sure about this one
16. One drama you would change ending in is .. Piece and probably Sungkyunkwan Scandal (as sweet as it was, it wasn't believable) I won't include Gu Family Book, because that one never happened.
17. Drama with the perfect ending is .. In Time With You (I just finished it) :)
18. If you were a drama writer what storyline would you like to see in a drama is .. Something like Love Shuffle or Manhattan Love story - large cast, unique story, no intense love triangles or other cliches, basically.
19. Best drama male character from (what) drama is .. Choi Han Kyul (Coffee Prince)
20. Best drama female character from (what) drama is .. Seo Jung In (Smile, You)
1. The name of the most romantic drama is...The Moon Embracing Sun

2. The most realistic drama you have seen is... Tonbi

3. Your favorite actor is ....  Korean: Yoo Seung Ho, Taiwanese: Wallace Huo, Chinese: Hu Ge, Japanese: Sato Takeru (cheating I know, but this question is impossible!)

4. Your favorite actress is.... oooh dear well Korean: Han Hyo Joo, Taiwanese:  Ariel Lin, Chinese: Tiffany Tang

5. Name one actor/actress that should not be acting...Goo Hye Sun 

6. Pick three dramas you want to watch over and over again...  I Can Hear Your Voice, Ugly Alert, Soo Baek Hyang

7. The happiest drama you have seen is.. Tonbi

8. The saddest drama you have seen is...  Warrior Baek Dong Soo

9. Do you prefer Korean or Taiwanese dramas? Korean a little more

10. Best historical drama is.... erm.....this is impossible...Bridal Mask...? WBDS? Soo Baek Hyang...? I can't choose...erm okay Bridal Mask

11. One drama you would like the remake of is... Can't hear, can't see but love (about a blind guy and a deaf girl's love for each other)

12. Best version of Full House is.... (Korean,Japanese,Taiwan or other)  none - havent seen it 

13. Best version of Boys over Flowers is... (which country) Taiwan - I remember it being really good

14. Best version of You are Beautiful is.. (which country)  Korea...obviously

15. The most controversial drama you have seen is... A Frozen Flower (Jo In Sung!!)

16. One drama you would change ending in is..... ALLLLLL!!! I am displeased with the majority of drama ending...but if I had to choose, it's not cause the ending is unsatisfying I just wish a different ending for the character Yeo Un from WBDS

17. Drama with the perfect ending is...  That's Okay it's Love/I Can Hear Your Voice

18. If you were a drama writer what storyline would you like to see in a drama is... ooooh this is hard...erm...I would LOOOVE to see can't hear, can't see but love because I think it can be something beautiful. But an intense romance that stays strong throughout the drama, villain that fools everyone and isnt actually a greedy villain (too many of those) someone who can actually give you chills or make up doubt good and evil but gets what he/she/they deserve, characters that stay honest and are selfish (not like giving up for their partner etc) preferable historical

19. Best drama male character from (what) drama is.... Yeo Un WBDS because he was just...

20. Best drama female character from (what) drama is.... Xiang Qin I loooove her persistency
1. The name of the most romantic drama is... The Princess' Man

2. The most realistic drama you have seen is... A Thousand Days Promise

3. Your favorite actor is .... Jang Hyuk

4. Your favorite actress is.... currently its Park Soo Ae

5. Name one actor/actress that should not be acting... Jin Se Yeon

6. Pick three dramas you want to watch over and over again...  Heartless City, Nine, Byakuyako

7. The happiest drama you have seen is.. Ouran High School Club

8. The saddest drama you have seen is... A Million Stars Falling From The Sky

9. Do you prefer Korean or Taiwanese dramas? Both

10. Best historical drama is....Queen Seon Deok

11. One drama you would like the remake of is...Byakuyako

12. Best version of Full House is.... (Korean,Japanese,Taiwan or other) I've ever only seen the Korean one. It was my first kdrama :)

13. Best version of Boys over Flowers is... (which country) The Japanese

14. Best version of You are Beautiful is.. (which country) Japanese

15. The most controversial drama you have seen is... Life Is Beautiful

16. One drama you would change ending in is..... Heartless City

17. Drama with the perfect ending is... Discovery of Romance

18. If you were a drama writer what storyline would you like to see in a drama is... I don't know the details. But it should be a mature drama where the main storyline is not some love story and there is an anti-hero, the villain actually has a reason to be evil. Instead the love story should be a secondary storyline. The genre preferably a psychothriller or political where the characters use there brains and there's a lot of mind games.

19. Best drama male character from (what) drama is.... Kang Do Young (Liar Game)

20. Best drama female character from (what) drama is....Song Eun Joo (Cinderella's Sister)
1. The name of the most romantic drama is... Ehh......
2. The most realistic drama you have seen is... Misaeng. It was so real to me it hurt my heart a little.
3. Your favorite actor is ....  Kang Ha Neul?
4. Your favorite actress is.... Zhao Li Ying
5. Name one actor/actress that should not be acting... *braces for impact* (whispers: Jin Se Yeon)
6. Pick three dramas you want to watch over and over again...  My Name is Kim Sam Soon, SUFBB, The Princess' Man
7. The happiest drama you have seen is.. Let's Eat(?)
8. The saddest drama you have seen is...  14 Days (ish), Stairway to Heaven
10. Best historical drama is.... Da Jang Geum
11. One drama you would like the remake of is... can't think of any right now
12. Best version of Full House is.... (Korean,Japanese,Taiwan or other) Korean
13. Best version of Boys over Flowers is... (which country) Taiwan
14. Best version of You are Beautiful is.. (which country) Korean
15. The most controversial drama you have seen is...
16. One drama you would change ending in is..... Big
17. Drama with the perfect ending is...  SUFBB
18. If you were a drama writer what storyline would you like to see in a drama is... a drama addict (xD like me)
19. Best drama male character from (what) drama is.... ehhh
20. Best drama female character from (what) drama is.... I like the lead from So Young and Eun Ji from Reply 1997
1. The name of the most romantic drama is...
Its OK that's love
2. The most realistic drama you have seen is...
Incomplete life
3. Your favorite actor is .... 
Lee minho, kang minhyuk and ji Chang woo
4. Your favorite actress is....
Park shin hye and bad suzy
5. Name one actor/actress that should not be acting...
Krystal jung
6. Pick three dramas you want to watch over and over again... 
Healer, city  hunter and my love from stars
7. The happiest drama you have seen is..
My love from stars
8. The saddest drama you have seen is... 
I'm sorry I love u and 49 dayd
9. Do you prefer Korean or Taiwanese dramas?
Korean drama
10. Best historical drama is....
Dong yi and laugh in the wind(I'm forget the name but it was best c-drama)
11. One drama you would like the remake of is...
Nothing lol
12. Best version of Full House is.... (Korean,Japanese,Taiwan or other)
Korean
13. Best version of Boys over Flowers is... (which country)
Korean
14. Best version of You are Beautiful is.. (which country)
Korean
I don't remember lol
16. One drama you would change ending in is.....
Iris it was so sad that they killed main characters like it
17. Drama with the perfect ending is... 
Secret garden and healer
18. If you were a drama writer what storyline would you like to see in a drama is...
I would like to write something like hate / love r/s that the guy and girls was enemies but after while they fallen in love
19. Best drama male character from (what) drama is....
Healer (park bo soo) I love how he protect his girl and how he was hero
You are beautiful (shinwoo) I felt sorry for him in you are beautiful he really love KO minamand I love how he become good hyung for minam he had warm and kind heart that's why I likethis character so much
20. Best drama female character from (what) drama is.... 
you are beautiful (minam) she was so cute
1. The name of the most romantic drama is...Coffee Prince or I Need Romance 3

2. The most realistic drama you have seen is... I can't think of one that I consider realistic.

3. Your favorite actor is .... Gong Yoo, Sung Joon, Kim Jisuk.

4. Your favorite actress is.... Gong Hyojin, Yoon Eunhye.

5. Name one actor/actress that should not be acting... Park Shinhye.

6. Pick three dramas you want to watch over and over again...  It's Okay, That's Love, Coffee Prince, Lie to Me.

7. The happiest drama you have seen is.. Marriage Not Dating.

8. The saddest drama you have seen is...  I Miss You.

9. Do you prefer Korean or Taiwanese dramas? I've only ever watched Korean dramas.

10. Best historical drama is.... The Moon Embracing the Sun.

11. One drama you would like the remake of is... No idea.

12. Best version of Full House is.... (Korean,Japanese,Taiwan or other) Haven't seen any of them.

13. Best version of Boys over Flowers is... (which country) I've only seen the Korean version. Hated it.

14. Best version of You are Beautiful is.. (which country) I've only seen the Korean version. Meh.

15. The most controversial drama you have seen is... I haven't found anything yet that's controversial to me, so IDK. 

16. One drama you would change ending in is..... Unkind Women. I don't require a happy ending, but i HATE endings that are unfinished or left open.

17. Drama with the perfect ending is... Heart to Heart.

18. If you were a drama writer what storyline would you like to see in a drama is... I would like to help end the "Man treats woman like garbage, woman follows him around like a puppy begging for head pats," relationship. It's gross.

19. Best drama male character from (what) drama is.... Choi Hankyul from Coffee Prince.

20. Best drama female character from (what) drama is.... Shim Jihye from Emergency Couple.
maybe Love O2O (I've seen a lot of romance dramas)

1 Litre of Tears (based on a real story) // Descendants of the Sun (Everything felt realistic when watching it cause I was so attached)

Lee Jong Suk

Kim So Hyun

Suzy

Descendants of The Sun, High School Love On, School 2015

Weightlifting Fairy

8. The saddest drama you have seen is... 1 Litre of Tears 

Korean

Hwarang

Orange Marmalade, but make it better.

Never watched Full House

I've only watched the Korean version but it's currently on hold on Ep 4

Haven't watched yet

Descendants of the Sun

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart

Descendants of the Sun

18. If you were a drama writer what storyline would you like to see in a drama is...
Probably a drama that has a lot of meaning into the storyline or something that does not discriminate nor bring upon racism.

Gong Tae Kwang from School 2015

Krystal from The Heirs
1. The name of the most romantic drama is... Queen In Hyun's Man 
2. The most realistic drama you have seen is... Reply 1994 or Kim Bok Joo
3. Your favorite actor is ....  Park Bo Gum, Sato Takeru and Kamenashi Kazuya
4. Your favorite actress is.... Komatsu Nana and Nam Gyu Ri
5. Name one actor/actress that should not be acting... Maybe Rain o Yoona of girls generation
6. Pick three dramas you want to watch over and over again...  49 days, Reply 1988 and Reply 1994
7. The happiest drama you have seen is.. Hana Kimi
9. Do you prefer Korean or Taiwanese dramas? Koreans dramas 
10. Best historical drama is.... Sound of the desert
11. One drama you would like the remake of is... I don't like remakes
13. Best version of Boys over Flowers is... (which country) I can't choose one. My first drama was Boys Before flowers but I really like Matsumoto Jun's Tsukasa. He was dorkable.
14. Best version of You are Beautiful is.. (which country) Korean drama,.. I can´t imagine other Jeremy, Go mi nam or Tae Kyung (Suki)
15. The most controversial drama you have seen is... Orthros no Inu
6. One drama you would change ending in is..... 14 days God's Gift
19. Best drama male character from (what) drama is....  Trash oppa, Nakatsu (Hana Kimi), Yamaneko-san (Meow!!)......or Kiritani Shuji.....or Kusano (Bye-bye-bicycle) ... or Taek...or Himura Kenshin (Oru!)
20. Best drama female character from (what) drama is... Na Jung or Wi Mae Ri
1. The name of the most romantic drama is... Falling For Innocence
2. The most realistic drama you have seen is... Three Kingdom
3. Your favorite actor is .... Song Kang Ho for suren!!! But he's never appear on drama, si my choice Oguri Shun
4. Your favorite actress is....  Minah for bias, and Han Hyo Joo for objective
5. Name one actor/actress that should not be acting... I felt so Rude, but Lee Jong Suk is overrated
6. Pick three dramas you want to watch over and over
again... Falling For Innocence, Boku No Ita  Jikan, That Fool, Love Generation, Adolescene Medley, Nagareboshi, Buzzer Beat
7. The happiest drama you have seen is.. Fashion King Loui
8. The saddest drama you have seen is... Soredemo Ikite Yuku
10. Best historical drama is.... Three Kingdom and Nobunaga Concerto
11. One drama you would like the remake of is... Soredemo Ikite Yuku korean drama adaptation
12. Best version of Full House is.... Haven't watched it
(Korean,Japanese,Taiwan or other)
13. Best version of Boys over Flowers is... (which country) haven't watched it
14. Best version of You are Beautiful is.. (which country) haven't watched it
15. The most controversial drama you have seen is... Cruel City i guess???
16. One drama you would change ending in is..... Cruel City and My beautiful bride
17. Drama with the perfect ending is... Boku No Ita Jikan and Falling For Innocence
18. If you were a drama writer what storyline would you
like to see in a drama is... For romance i prefer: the male lead is an anti hero, there's two female lead, interesting and clever diaologue. Some like Reservoir Dogs, Kisaragi, Oregairu, etc, no second evil lead. Crime/Mystery/Drama/Thriller: male lead anti hero, complicated story and character, tragic yet beautiful ending, Clash of Ideology, and ambigous morality
19. Best drama male character from (what) drama is.... Lee Kang To (Bridal Masuk), Dr.Son (Cruel City)
20. Best drama female character from (what) drama is.... Nam Ji Hyun character from Fashion King Louie and Gong Shim
Boss and Me, Love O2O(Chinese dramas)

Age Of Youth  

3. Your favorite actor is ... 
Lee Jong-Suk
Bang Sung Joon

Park Shin Hye
Song Yoon Ah 

Suzy (sorry)

Healer, Innocent Man and heard it through the grapevine

This is really difficult so I will pick two Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo and Sassy Go Go, Warm and Cosy

D-Day and 9 Seconds

Korean (Taiwanese dramas are still good though)

Currently airing - Rebel Thief Who Stole The People

Thai remake of Boys Over Flowers

12. Best version of Full House is.... (Korean, Japanese, Taiwan or other)
Thai

Japanese

Taiwanese

Snakes and Earrings(Japanese Movie) 
Most Thai dramas 

The K2 when Choi Yoo-jin dies I would swap her out with Anna

When a good drama ends I often get withdrawals there hasn't been a drama with an ending that has been so good, so there isn't a perfect ending for me.  

where there isn't a horrible second lead just someone who is selfless and cares for the main and try to sabotage the main leads, but that will give me SLS

Kang Ma Roo in Innocent Man (Song Joong Ki)
Han Jeong Ho in Heard It Through The Grapevine (Yoo Joon Sang)

(Tan Song Yun) Li Yan Shu - The Fox's Summer Chinese Drama
(Song Yoon Ah) Cho Yoo-Jin - The K2
1. the name of the most romantic drama is...
      ---> (I cant choose only 1 romantic drama)  hmmm, . . .  I think
       You Who Came from the Stars and Love O2O.

---> for me I think Descendants of the Sun. . coz. ...  you know. . 
        ahmmm. . .the feeling of someone you love is in dangerous place coz of his/her kind of  work

---> omg!!. . .  I have so many fav. actor.
        Hu Ge, Lee Joon Gi, Yang Yang, Lee Jong Suk, Feng William,
        Lee Seung Gi, Wang Jiro, Hyun Bin, Seo In Guk, Jung Il Woo, Ma Ke, -and-  many more. . . . .

----> Lin Ariel, Ha Ji Won, Yang Mi, Suzy, Fan Bing Bing, Han Hyo Joo, Tang Tiffany,
        Liu Cecilia, -and- more . . .

---> I'm sorry. . . I think Gu Hye Seon I don't like the way she act in  Absolute Boyfriend.

---> Iljimae
            Pinocchio
            The Myth

---> The Greatest Love
             Perfect Couple (Chinese Drama - 2014)

---> Prince of Lan Ling
             The Journey of Flower
              The Princess' Man
              Ugly Alert

---> most of  the dramas I've been watching is Kdrama's but I also like Taiwanese drama

--->  Dong Yi
              Empress Ki
              Queen Seon Duk

---> hmmm. . .  I think its Hwarang coz i was a little bit disappointed the way this drama end...
        its not like i don't like the happy ending of sun woo and ah ro. its just that it feels like this drama is being rushed,
        and the way they portrayed sun woo is like he is going to be a king...and I'm disappointed coz he's not and the soon-to-be king
        (coz his mother is still holding the throne) didn't do anything that a king must do. . .(its only my own opinion)

---> I haven't watch it yet so I don't know which version is the best.

---> for me it's Meteor Garden in Taiwan

---> the Korean version

---> I cant think of anything. . . maybe The Producer? I don't know

---> She was Pretty I want her to be paired to the second lead actor..
        Doctor Stranger i want him to be paired to the second lead actress,. . -and-
        there's more drama that I want to change the ending but I can't think which one
         (I'm sorry I mentioned 2 dramas here)

---> I think Pinocchio -and Warm -and- Cozy

---> maybe a fantasy with combination of time travel and action love story. . . like The Myth? (but not historical)

---> Geom / Yong / Iljimae - Iljimae
             Guo Jing - Legend of the Condor Heroes (2008)
             Dr. Lee Hae Seong - D-Day
             Park Hoon - Doctor Stranger
            Cha Cheon Soo - Dong Yi
           -and many more

--->Dong Yi / Choi Suk Bin - Dong Yi
         Lu Zhen  - Legend of Lu Zhen
         Si Yin / Su Su / Bai Qian - Eternal Love
       -and- many more
1. The name of the most romantic drama is...Eternal Love 
2. The most realistic drama you have seen is...Dear My Friends or Battle of Changsha 
3. Your favorite actor is ....Yoo Ah In or Ji Chang Wook
4. Your favorite actress is....Ha Ji Won 
5. Name one actor/actress that should not be acting...Jang Geun Suk 
6. Pick three dramas you want to watch over and over again...Healer, Weightlifting Fairy KBJ and Empress Ki
7. The happiest drama you have seen is...Chief Kim 
8. The saddest drama you have seen is...1 Litre of Tears
10. Best historical drama is....Nirvana in Fire
11. One drama you would like the remake of is...Can't think of any 
12. Best version of Full House is.... (Korean,Japanese,Taiwan or other) Thai 
13. Best version of Boys over Flowers is... (which country) Japan 
14. Best version of You are Beautiful is.. (which country) I've only seen the Korean version
15. The most controversial drama you have seen is...Maybe White Christmas 
16. One drama you would change ending in is..... Who Are You: School 2015 
17. Drama with the perfect ending is...Dear My Friends 
18. If you were a drama writer what storyline would you like to see in a drama is...Idk. A mix of historical, slice of life and revenge with an intelligent but complex male lead and strong and lovable female lead is my cup of tea. xD 
19. Best drama male character from (what) drama is....Joon Hyung (Weightlifting Fairy KBJ)
20. Best drama female character from (what) drama is....Se Ryung (The Princess' Man)
The name of the most romantic drama is...
mmmh... I dont usual la watch romanticisme drama, so It'd Be the K2? or Healer? Hana Yori dango? I don't know...

Age of youth? 

AGGGHHHHH I DONT KNOW HOW DO YOU DARE ASK ME THAT! Well.. Sato Takeru

Takei Emi

None. If they're acting, it's because they have talent or the looks 

Pick three dramas you want to watch over and over again...
-Heartless city~~~
Kaitou tantei Yamaneko (nyaaaaa)
Healer

Ummmh.. Hana kimi

8The saddest drama you have seen is... 
So many. One liter of tear, hope, a million stars falling from the star, ugly alert... Even Border...

I haven't watched any Taiwanese drama yet (they seem to have a lot of romance and I don't really like romance... But I'll look for some drama one day~) so Korean. 

10. Best historical drama is...
nobunaga concerto! Hehe 

I don't know. Some drama (like IWGP) are so good I would want to see more but then it wouldn't have the same aura. So none for now, but I may edit this ! 

haven't watched any 
Japanese! Totally unforgettable. 
haven't watched it 

well it's not a drama but the Japanese movie Go! ? 

16. One drama you would change ending in is....
HEARTLESS CITY! HEY! CHANGE IT IMMEDIATELY!
and Kaitou tantei yamaneko too. Gosh these are my two favorite but I keep imagining another ending for both. But Heartless city's ending definitely must be changed.

.17. Drama with the perfect ending is... 
Healer. I was so satisfied lol

something a bit dark. Someone being falsely accused and a police officer who want to catch him but it's not that simple. A lot of stuff related to the dark world. 
Haha....
Healer! From Healer! Lol

i dont remember her name but the woman in Dots. I liked her a lot.