1. The name of the most romantic drama is My Love Eun Dong
2. The most realistic drama you have seen is a realistic...maybe...Gentleman's Dignity
3. Your favorite actor is Song Jung Ki
4. Your favorite actress is Kim So Hyun
5. Name one actor/actress that should not be acting Lee Sung Kyung
6. Pick three dramas you want to watch over and over again Faith, Noble my Love, a Gentleman's Dignity
7. The happiest drama you have seen is a Gentleman's Dignity
8. The saddest drama you have seen is Moon Lovers
9. Do you prefer Korean or Taiwanese dramas?
10. Best historical drama is Gu Family Book
11. One drama you would like the remake of is Bromance - same story and chemistry but less pathetic scenes
12. Best version of Full House is.... (Korean,Japanese,Taiwan or other) I didn't like any of them
13. Best version of Boys over Flowers is Korean
14. Best version of You are Beautiful is I didn't like any of them
15. The most controversial drama you have seen is Cruel City
16. One drama you would change ending in is Innocent Man
17. Drama with the perfect ending is Bad Guy 
18. If you were a drama writer what storyline would you like to see in a drama is about ravange or a no way back story... I would like to write a story about someone who was a good person and become a bad one... everything of his/her perspective
19. Best drama male character from (what) drama is (Gu Family Book) Wol Ryung
20. Best drama female character from (what) drama is (General and I) Bai Ping Ting 
1. The name of the most romantic drama is... The Princess' Man 
2. The most realistic drama you have seen is... Fight for My Way
3. Your favorite actor is .... Ji Sung
4. Your favorite actress is.... Moon Chae Won
5. Name one actor/actress that should not be acting... Shin Se Kyung (?)
6. Pick three dramas you want to watch over and over again... Kill me, Heal me; The Master's Sun; The Princess' Man.
7. The happiest drama you have seen is.. Lucky Romance and Strong woman do bong soon
8. The saddest drama you have seen is... Moon Lovers: Scarlet heart ryeo (TPM comes close tho)
9. Do you prefer Korean or Taiwanese dramas? Korean
10. Best historical drama is.... Dong Yi!
11. One drama you would like the remake of is... Jewel in the Palace
12. Best version of Full House is.... (Korean,Japanese,Taiwan or other) Taiwan
13. Best version of Boys over Flowers is... (which country) Japanese (my first drama ever!)
14. Best version of You are Beautiful is.. (which country) Korea
15. The most controversial drama you have seen is... Empress Ki 
16. One drama you would change ending in is..... Moon Lovers 
17. Drama with the perfect ending is... Dong Yi
18. If you were a drama writer what storyline would you like to see in a drama is... a historical drama in which the girl has a higher status than the guy
19. Best drama male character from (what) drama is.... Cha Do Hyun from Kill me, Heal me!
20. Best drama female character from (what) drama is... Choi Aera from Fight for My way!
1. The name of the most romantic drama is...
Goblin

2. The most realistic drama you have seen is...
Stranger

3. Your favorite actor is .... 
this one quite difficult hm, Yoo Seung Ho

4. Your favorite actress is....
Han Hyo Joo

5. Name one actor/actress that should not be acting...
Ahn Jaehyun
(i love to see him in reality show tho :))

6. Pick three dramas you want to watch over and over again... 
W-Two Worlds
Another Miss Oh
Stranger

7. The happiest drama you have seen is..
Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

8. The saddest drama you have seen is... 
Queen Fors Seven Days (its still airing tho)

Korean

10. Best historical drama is....
Queen Seon Deok!
def one of the drama that make me interested in historical genre

11. One drama you would like the remake of is...
Hormones remake on Korean would be cool!

12. Best version of Full House is.... (Korean,Japanese,Taiwan or other)
Korean

13. Best version of Boys over Flowers is... (which country)
Korean

14. Best version of You are Beautiful is.. (which country)
Korean

15. The most controversial drama you have seen is...
Cheese In Trap 

16. One drama you would change ending in is.....
Moon Lovers (the ending tho very sad, i cant handle)

17. Drama with the perfect ending is... 
Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo

18. If you were a drama writer what storyline would you like to see in a drama is...
realistic one, with legal/crime genre and the plot would be about our society nowadays

19. Best drama male character from (what) drama is....
Hwang Shi Mok from Stranger (his character development is just everything, the writer deliver it beautifully. best legal/crime drama!)

20. Best drama female character from (what) drama is....
Oh HaeYoung (the plain one) from Another Miss Oh (The character is just too realistic, one of the best drama from tvn indeed)
1. The name of the most romantic drama is... Coffee Prince, of course!
2. The most realistic drama you have seen is... Misaeng
3. Your favorite actor is .... Gong Yoo  
4. Your favorite actress is.... Gong Hyo Jin
5. Name one actor/actress that should not be acting... Lee Min Ho
6. Pick three dramas you want to watch over and over again...  Coffee Prince, Reply 1994, Reply 1988, 
7. The happiest drama you have seen is.. Suspicious Partner
8. The saddest drama you have seen is...  1 Litre of Tears
10. Best historical drama is.... The Princess' Man
11. One drama you would like the remake of is... Sandglass
12. Best version of Full House is.... (Korean,Japanese,Taiwan or other) Korean
13. Best version of Boys over Flowers is... (which country) None
14. Best version of You are Beautiful is.. (which country) None
15. The most controversial drama you have seen is... Valid Love
16. One drama you would change ending in is..... Reply 1988
17. Drama with the perfect ending is...  Dear my friends
18. If you were a drama writer what storyline would you like to see in a drama is... Adaptation of Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
19. Best drama male character from (what) drama is.... Hwang Tae Hee (Joo Won) in Ojakgyo Brothers
20. Best drama female character from (what) drama is.... Oh Hae Yeong (Seo Hyun Jin) in Another Miss Oh
1. The name of the most romantic drama is... WFKBJ
2. The most realistic drama you have seen is... Incomplete Life / Dear My Friends
3. Your favorite actor is .... Yoon Kyun Sang
4. Your favorite actress is.... Kim Seulgi
5. Name one actor/actress that should not be acting... Lee Min Ho
6. Pick three dramas you want to watch over and over again... Chicago Typewriter, Age of Youth, I Hear Your Voice
7. The happiest drama you have seen is... WFKBJ
8. The saddest drama you have seen is... 7 Day Queen / D-Day
10. Best historical drama is.... Six Flying Dragons
11. One drama you would like the remake of is... Hormones
12. Best version of Full House is.... (Korean,Japanese,Taiwan or other) Haven't seen any
13. Best version of Boys over Flowers is... (which country) None
14. Best version of You are Beautiful is.. (which country) Korean
15. The most controversial drama you have seen is... Big
16. One drama you would change ending in is... Lookout / Grey Rainbow / Big
17. Drama with the perfect ending is...  Rebel, Sotus and Defendant had satisfying endings, can't really think of a drama with a "perfect" ending
18. If you were a drama writer what storyline would you like to see in a drama is... More fantasy, more male/female anti-heroes, more badass female leads, more realistic dramas etc.
19. Best drama male character from (what) drama is.... Moo Hyul (Yoon Kyun Sang; Six Flying Dragons) / Joon Hyung (WFKBJ)
20. Best drama female character from (what) drama is.... Chu Qiao (Zhao Zanilia; Princess Agents)
1. The name of the most romantic drama is... Goblin, W, Full House (Thai)
2. The most realistic drama you have seen is... Answer Me 1988 (CW)
3. Your favorite actor is .... Lee Min Ho & Park Bo Gum & Ji Sung
4. Your favorite actress is.... Urassaya Sperbund
5. Name one actor/actress that should not be acting... Bea Hayden
6. Pick three dramas you want to watch over and over again... Goblin, Secret garden, Chief Kim
7. The happiest drama you have seen is... The Best Hit (and another close one would be Shopping King Louie)
8. The saddest drama you have seen is... None (I avoid sad dramas) 
9. Do you prefer Korean or Taiwanese dramas? Korean 
10. Best historical drama is.... Love In The Moonlight (since I've only seen this sageuk and I really liked it)  
11. One drama you would like the remake of is...   None (I don't tend to watch remakes, so I wouldn't watch it even if it's a remake of my fav drama)
12. Best version of Full House is.... (Korean,Japanese,Taiwan or other)    Thai
13. Best version of Boys over Flowers is... (which country)       Korean  
14. Best version of You are Beautiful is.. (which country)           None (haven't seen any) 
15. The most controversial drama you have seen is... Boys Over Flowers
16. One drama you would change ending in is...   The Starry Night, The Starry Sea
17. Drama with the perfect ending is...   Individualist Ms. Ji Young (The Happy Loner)
18. If you were a drama writer what storyline would you like to see in a drama is...  Fantasy dramas with the perfect happily-ever-afters
19. Best drama male character from (what) drama is....  Su Ho (Lucky Romance) / Kim Shin (Goblin) / Kim Seong Ryeong (Chief Kim) / Crown Prince Hyo Myeong (Love in the Moonlight)
20. Best drama female character from (what) drama is... Jee (Kleun Cheewit) / Kim Na Na (City Hunter) / Jo Soo Ji (Lookout)
1. The name of the most romantic drama is... Descendants of the Sun, Goblin and Love in the Moonlight! They're popular for a reason. I found myself getting butterflies in my stomach while watching them. The cinematography made the romance even better!

The High Kick! series (which I'm watching at the moment). It has its weird moments but it's definitely a drama you can relate to, with lots of relatable moments.

3. Your favorite actor is...
 Go Kyung Pyo (as for "younger" actors)! It makes me happy that he has been getting more and more lead roles, specifically since Reply 1988 ended. I also really like Ji Soo but I feel like he's still pretty new to the acting industry, compared to Go Kyung Pyo.

4. Your favorite actress is...
 Kim Yoo Jung. Despite her being a child actress, I can't help but get really fascinated by her acting. She'll definitely get far, together with Kim So Hyun and Kim Sae Ron.

I find especially Suzy and Park Shin Hye's acting (or roles?) to be annoying. I can't get used to Suzy's never-ending whining (more varying roles would be a better choice, to proof one's good acting) and Park Shin Hye's constant crying (+ her legendary kissing scenes). For some reason, I still watch their dramas though - I think they either just need other roles or more practice.

6. Pick three dramas you want to watch over and over again... Reply 1988, The Boy Next Door (it's short but literally the funniest webdrama ever - couldn't wait for a new episode every day) and White Christmas.

7. The happiest drama you have seen is...
 Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo. Every drama has its darker moments, but I mostly remember Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo being a drama full of cuteness and ideal romance!

Chicago Typewriter. It started out with a bit of comedy but slowly seemed to be getting darker and darker. Weirdly enough, the ending was quite satisfying but something was missing at the end (not in a bad way though, as I have rated it 10/10 on MDL).

I don't watch Taiwanese dramas so Korean dramas? Taiwanese dramas don't really appeal to me but I'm sure there will be likable [for me] dramas.

10. Best historical drama is...
 Love in the Moonlight. Historical dramas are not really my thing but I fell head over heels for Love in the Moonlight and it has been one of my favorite dramas since.

A 2nd season of Signal will be released sometime in the future, I have heard, but a remake of Boys Over Flowers (or inspired drama) would be interesting. I would like to see a less cringy ver. with new twists.

12, 13 & 14. Best version of Full House, Boys over Flowers and You are Beautiful is...
 I haven't watched all versions of the three so I can't really tell. However, I have heard that the Thai ver. of Full House is a lot better than the Korean.

Man Who Dies to Live. Many (still) find it controversial which makes sense from the first number of episodes. But, as of now (8 episodes have been released), it seems less controversial. 

16. One drama you would change ending in is...
Hit The Top, currently. It started out as a drama with focus on the relationship between a father (Hyun Jae) and his son but suddenly took a turn and focused solely on the romance (probably for the audience but that literally ruined the drama for me). I think they rushed it too much by the end of it.

Reply 1997. While I feel a little more bitter about the endings of Reply 1994 and Reply 1988, I was definitely more satisfied with Reply 1997. Even though all the Reply series were done perfectly (in my opinion), Reply 1997 ended well whereas the others left me with a huge second lead syndrome.

18. If you were a drama writer what storyline would you like to see in a drama is...
Can't think of a totally new and unique plot but I would definitely like to see more roommate dramas, similar to Age of Youth (Age of Youth 2 is broadcasting for the first time at the end of this month so I feel like my "wish" will come true by then).

19. Best drama male character from (what) drama is...
 Kang Ho Goo from Ho Goo's Love! I despise the mean, rich male leads so I prefer nicer, more innocent leads.

20. Best drama female character from (what) drama is...
 Shin Jae Yi from Tunnel and Cha Soo Hyun from Signal! Bad-ass female characters really make a drama much better!
1. The name of the most romantic drama is... Orange Days
2. The most realistic drama you have seen is... Kounodori
3. Your favorite actor is .... Eita
4. Your favorite actress is.... Mitsushima Hikari
5. Name one actor/actress that should not be acting... Kiritani Mirei
6. Pick three dramas you want to watch over and over again...  Kounodori. Nodame Cantabile. Juhan Shuttai!
7. The happiest drama you have seen is.. Itazura na Kiss Love in Tokyo
8. The saddest drama you have seen is...  1 Liter of Tears
9. Do you prefer Korean or Taiwanese dramas? none
10. Best historical drama is.... JIN
11. One drama you would like the remake of is... Densha Otoko
12. Best version of Full House is.... (Korean,Japanese,Taiwan or other) none
13. Best version of Boys over Flowers is... (which country) I've only watched Japan's
14. Best version of You are Beautiful is.. (which country) none
15. The most controversial drama you have seen is... Mother (maybe?)
16. One drama you would change ending in is..... Ouran High School Host Club
17. Drama with the perfect ending is...  Nigeru wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu
18. If you were a drama writer what storyline would you like to see in a drama is... revenge, enemies to lovers
19. Best drama male character from (what) drama is.... Ueda (Trick)
20. Best drama female character from (what) drama is....  Kotoko (Itazura na Kiss)
1. The name of the most romantic drama is...Something About 1%
2. The most realistic drama you have seen is... Incomplete Life (Misaeng)
3. Your favorite actor is .... Jo Seung Woo 
4. Your favorite actress is.... Jo Bo Ah (lol, they have the same family name...I'm seeing a pattern here)
5. Name one actor/actress that should not be acting...Sung Hoon
6. Pick three dramas you want to watch over and over again... Stranger, Ghost, Signal
7. The happiest drama you have seen is.. Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo 
8. The saddest drama you have seen is... N No Tame Ni
9. Do you prefer Korean or Taiwanese dramas? Korean...tried a Taiwanese drama once but wasn't impressed and didn't try again. But Korean dramas are a lot easier to access for me
10. Best historical drama is.... Deep Rooted Tree
11. One drama you would like the remake of is...W No Higeki set in Korea 
12. Best version of Full House is.... (Korean,Japanese,Taiwan or other) have watched none and will probably never do so
13. Best version of Boys over Flowers is... (which country) have only attempted Korean one and it was poop
14. Best version of You are Beautiful is.. (which country) have only attempted Korean one and it was disgustingly bad 
15. The most controversial drama you have seen is... Not a drama but Bad Guy and any movies by Kim Ki Duk are very controversial due to their content and Ki Duk's past comments about Korean audiences...they're some of my favourites regardless
16. One drama you would change ending in is..... Tunnel...boohoo with the sappy and generic ending...give them more suffering and character development please
17. Drama with the perfect ending is...Signal - I love open endings with some quirk and this drama did it perfectly, without compromising any of the storyline 
18. If you were a drama writer what storyline would you like to see in a drama is... detectives, cyber crime, prosecutors working together on a big case/s
19. Best drama male character from (what) drama is.... Jo Seung Woo from Stranger...executed coldness/arrogance to a T without being a walking log
20. Best drama female character from (what) drama is....Bae Doo Na also from Stranger...unique female detective who doesn't take shit from anyone but is also not emotionally unavailable and above everyone
a really romantic drama that I actually enjoy is quite hard to find because I either find them really hard to watch and I just lie dead on my bed thinking about how much I messed up on my life or I find it really unrealistic and think "really honey your going to pull that card" -sips Lipton- so if I had to pick I would chose  this drama even though I haven't finished it I really am likening sassy go go's romance. 
the most realistic drama I have watched is the lover the way the characters are portrayed and their relationships are really realistic while also providing us with outlandish situations that make you laugh your butt ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) off.
seo kang joon

don't have one
jin se yeon sorry girl but ............................ -chugs Lipton-
after school lucky or not, splash splash love, nightmare teacher
  7. The happiest drama you have seen is.
after school lucky or not
is one of the most bizarre dramas out there and it knows it, all the characters are loveable and doesn't take its self to serious while also teaches us the values of friendship and how you shouldn't let things come between it (one of my all time dramas even though its really flawed, plz ignore after school lucky or not season 2
. 8. The saddest drama you have seen is... 
wonderful nightmare
I cried so hard (its a movie but oh well)
Korean
I haven't finished it but battle of Changsha is the most intriguing one to me
please change everything about after school lucky or not season 2 pllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
12. Best version of Full House is.... (Korean,Japanese,Taiwan or other)
I have not watched
13. Best version of Boys over Flowers is... (which country)
I have not watched
I have not watched
the lover  could be called "controversial" In Korean terms as it shows a gay couple, a couple with a "big" age gap, and a couple that have chose to live together instead of getting married living with each other but to be honest its not  controversial at alllllllllllllllllllll
16. One drama you would change ending in is.....
liar game just to have little hope of a future romance
its not a drama but a movie sunny nothing to add but just watch it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I
cant think soz boss but mama hungry and wants to stop writing
bang dong gu - secretly , greatly (movie)
seo kany joon -after school lucky or not
20. Best drama female character from (
what) drama is...
.Matsuzaki Hatori - heroine disqualified (movie)
Dan Bi- splash splash love
( could relate with her a lot especially at the start of the film with her at school)

BTW IGNORE MY WRITING MISTAKES PLZ.
1. The name of the most romantic drama is Healer

2. The most realistic drama you have seen is. Age of Youth

3. Your favorite actor is
 Ji Chang Wook
 Lee Jong Suk
Yan Aaron
Seo In Guk
Lee Seung Gi

4. Your favorite actress is
Park Min Young
Guo Puff,
Ha Ji Won 
Lin Ariel
Yoon Eun Hye

5. Name one actor/actress that should not be acting Yamazaki Kento

6. Pick three dramas you want to watch over and over again Healer, King2Hearts, Playful Kiss

7. The happiest drama you have seen is Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo

8. The saddest drama you have seen is I don't watch sad dramas 

10. Best historical drama is Don't watch many, but I guess I could say Love in the Moonlight

11. One drama you would like the remake of is IDK

12. Best version of Full House is I've only seen the Thai one, but I liked it alot.

13. Best version of Boys over Flowers is I've only seen the Korean one, which I hated

14. Best version of You are Beautiful is Haven't Seen it.

15. The most controversial drama you have seen is Haven't Seen One

16. One drama you would change ending in is Blood

17. Drama with the perfect ending is King2Hearts

18. If you were a drama writer what storyline would you like to see in a drama is Badass Female and Badass Male who are a power couple with equal                   strengths. 

19. Best drama male character from (what) drama is Louis from Shopping King Louis

20. Best drama female character from (what) drama is Cheon Song Yi from You Who Came From the Stars
1.My favourite romance kdrama?Falling for Innocence

2.Most realistic kdrama ive seen?Miseang (The incomplete life)

3.My favourite actor is?:Jo Seung Woo (this may or may not be how recently i saw him in something)7

4.Favourite actress? Ha Ji Won she pretty cool.

5.Actor who shouldn't be acting?Lee Sung Kung (like where do i begin)

6.Dramas i would watch over and over again?Stranger,Empress Ki,Miseang and dear my friends

7.Happiest drama ive watch? hmmm i typically go for the kinds of drama i know are depressed

8.The saddest drama I've watched? Dear My Friends,those last 5 episodes had me bawling and I've never cried watching anything.

9.Do I prefer Korean or Taiwanese drama?Korean definitely-Taiwanese drama just dont do it for me at all.

10.Best Historical drama ive watched? Empress Ki without a doubt its the only historic drama I've watched to completion.

11.One drama i would like to seen remade? Missing fucking 999999999 for a show from the creator of Police Squad 38 and Bad Guys i feel that MBC forced him/her to right that shitty ending.

12.best version of full house? I've seen one by complete accident and looking back it was crap so IDK.

13.best boys over flowers? only seen the korean and looking back it wasnt all that good

14.Best version of You are Beautiful?only seen the korean one and i didnt really care.

15.The most controversial drama ive seen? Idk

16.one drama I'd change the ending of? oh boy Ive got plenty:Missing 9,Lookout,Stranger- it shouldnt have ended :(

17.Drama with the perfect ending? dear my friends and miseang

18.the stroyline I'd like to see? an anthropology series ranging from any range of sci-fi, crime,family or well written romance series 

19.best male character? Lee Kang Hun from Brain

20. Best Female character?Madam Choi from The K2
1. The name of the most romantic drama is...Master's Sun
2. The most realistic drama you have seen is....Incomplete Life
3. Your favorite actor is ....Lee Jaeyoon (in terms of looks)
4. Your favorite actress is....Kim Hyun Joo
5. Name one actor/actress that should not be acting...SNSD's Yuri
6. Pick three dramas you want to watch over and over again...Romantic Doctor Kim, Master's Sun, and A Gentleman's Dignity.
7. The happiest drama you have seen is...She Was Pretty
8. The saddest drama you have seen is...Hong Gil Dong.
9. Do you prefer Korean or Taiwanese dramas? Korean.
10. Best historical drama is....Dae Jang Geum.
11. One drama you would like the remake of is...Romantic Doctor Kim.
12. Best version of Full House is....Didn't watch any version of it.
13. Best version of Boys over Flowers is...Korean.
14. Best version of You are Beautiful is..Korean.
15. The most controversial drama you have seen is...Incomplete Life.
16. One drama you would change ending in is.....Hong Gil Dong.
17. Drama with the perfect ending is...Dae Jang Geum.
18. If you were a drama writer what storyline would you like to see in a drama is...something that involve gangsters.
19. Best drama male character from (what) drama is....Park Dong Ho from Remember - War of the Sons.
20. Best drama female character from (what) drama is....Gangshim from What Happens to my Family?

Shopping King Louie

It's Okay, It's Love

Ji Sung

Park Shin Hye

Kim Sae Ron i'm sorry t.t

The Heirs, Pinnochio and Shopping King Louie

7. The happiest drama you have seen is... 

Warm and Cozy

The Guardians and a lil bit of It's Okay, It's Love

Korean

Splash Splash LOVE

I actually don't like remakes lol

12. Best version of Full House is.... 

Haven't seen them

13. Best version of Boys over Flowers is... 

Japanese

14. Best version of You are Beautiful is...

Korean

Hi! School Love On and My Lovely Girl (age difference between the main couple)

16. One drama you would change ending in is... 

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon (practically the whole reason why i rated it with an 8)

I like almost every ending but if I have to choose I'll say The Guardians

Nothing with love triangles lol. Something psychological tbh

Cha Do Hyeon (Ji Sung) from Kill Me, Heal Me

20. Best drama female character from (what) drama is.... 

Tae Gong Shil (Gong Hyo Jin) from The Master's Sun

1. The name of the most romantic drama is... Boku, Unmei no Hito Desu

2. The most realistic drama you have seen is... Freeter Ie o Kau

3. Your favorite actor is ....lol I write the Stalkers guides so a lot of them but if I HAVE to choose 1 Kamenashi Kazuya is my favorite Turtle Pear

4. Your favorite actress is....-----

5. Name one actor/actress that should not be acting...-----

6. Pick three dramas you want to watch over and over again...Nobuta wo Produce, Tokyo Bandwagon, Kazoku Game

7. The happiest drama you have seen is..A Cheerful Gang turns the Earth

8. The saddest drama you have seen is...I am thinking of Movies ATM (Letters from Iwo Jima and Nagasaki: Memories of My Son) But Drama hmmm Nagareboshi

9. Do you prefer Korean or Taiwanese dramas? Japanese (this is in General Forums Correct?)

10. Best historical drama is....Nobonaga Concerto

11. One drama you would like the remake of is...101st Marriage Proposal from 1991

12. Best version of Full House is.... (Korean,Japanese,Taiwan or other)   not seen it

13. Best version of Boys over Flowers is... (which country) JAPAN for main characters KOREA,CHINA, TAIWAN for side characters

15. The most controversial drama you have seen is...Snakes and Earrings

16. One drama you would change ending in is.....Nobuta wo Produce (add a years later hook up scene or something)

17. Drama with the perfect ending is... HANA YORI DANGO I want another season after that last scene in Final

18. If you were a drama writer what storyline would you like to see in a drama is... I want to see Oba-chan talking to grand daughter who is jittery about marriage how her and grandpa got together and all the crazy crap they had to get around to get married. (you start with the happy ending and reconstruct the road to get there)

19. Best drama male character from (what) drama is....Yamashita Tomohisa as G.O.D. (or Ichiro if you prefer)

20. Best drama female character from (what) drama is....The women from Million Yen Women